Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Is this thread becoming a troll thread ? :wacko:

I hope not. I'm not trolling.

i have seen the light, and the errors of my gay ways.

now i shall go out and find a white girl, bang her, and then produce lots of straight, white children, to cleanse this world of the horror that is homosexuality.

once again, i have seen the light! i've been enlightened! so can you all! you can be saved, too! save the world from the dangerous gays!!!

totally not beating the joke more than it needs to be noooooo way

Yes, and I shall do the same!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

why do you hate to admit it for? there's nothing to be ashamed of admitting that.

The idea of gays are frowned upon in the area i live in so when i started to look at people the same gender as me and thinking what it would be like its made me become slightly depressed because if i admit it to anyone i will get picked on.

The idea of gays are frowned upon in the area i live in so when i started to look at people the same gender as me and thinking what it would be like its made me become slightly depressed because if i admit it to anyone i will get picked on.

well drat. i dunno what to say about that since i've never been in such a situation myself. sorry. :c

well drat. i dunno what to say about that since i've never been in such a situation myself. sorry. :c

its okay its not your problem ill just have to deal with it myself

(edited)

It all started a long time ago.............

On the minecraftforum*

Opens picture thread*

Sees one of his forum friends*

Wingboner*

Next day: "Why can't I stop thinking about that guy? .-."

We're much more than friends now if you know what I mean.

Bisexual.

Edited by Rochambo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

There's a few people here, but I'll let them vouch for themselves if they so choose.

I'm straight, myself.

I would be very suprised if he DOESN'T remove this thread. However, seeing how long it's been up...

I'm straight, yet I must admit, I had a homosexual encounter once. It wasn't really my kind thing. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Edited by frenzyhero

What the hell did this thread turn into? Haha. :o

Posted Image

Or something along those lines. :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Posted Image

Or something along those lines. :)

if i there actually WAS a lizard like that monitoring the threads here, i would be a lot more careful over what i say, myself. (what lizard is it, btw?) Edited by Viscra the Skitty
  • Brohoof 1

Um...is it bad that the votes are public...? O_o

I don't think so, I like having a list of people I can potentially hit on.

But that is beside the point, everyone is basically yelling out their sexuality anyway, the poll clumps all those answers together nicely. No one is stopped from going through the entire thread and figuring out everyone else.

• Brohoof 4

Those statistics are getting interesting.. x) Hetero is still in the lead by a high amount though, no surprise there. =)
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

what lizard is it, btw?

It's a Monitor lizard, if someone else answered this before I'm sorry but yeah, it's punny if you know what type of lizard it is.

also I already answered the question and posted earlier but I'll say once again I'm Hetero.

Edited by willinilly
  • Brohoof 1