Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

One more thing... I'm way too picky I know. Does this have to be a public poll?

Sorry... I'm sure you're tired of all of the editing of this poll you have had to do.

I would change that, but I can't find the option for it.

It's probably really obvious and right in front of me, but I can't find it.

I'm not sure if I even believe sexuality exists anymore or rather it's just something we've created in our minds, but I'm only physically attracted to men so I'll just vote gay. :P

• Brohoof 2

gay

so very gay

gay gay gaaaaaay

i'm gayer than everyone of you

i'm 20 % gayer than you

the straight is a lie

etc. etc.

i GUESS you could say i'm bi, since i technically don't care about gender that much, and whatnot, but i can only build a romantic relationship with another man, i feel. i don't mind girls at all, so don't get me wrong on that aspect, but i don't have any kind of interest in girls in that way.

so yes, i am a huge gay.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 3

I'm not sure if I even believe sexuality exists anymore or rather it's just something we've created in our minds

What?

Sexuality very much exists. It's on a biological level, and is programmed (for straights) for mating and continuing on the species.

That much is undeniable. It exists. As for homosexuality and asexuality, you could say they are the way to slow down population growth.

I believe it has been proven to be based on the levels of hormones in the brain or something. You'd need somebody who has actually studied sexuality to speak on that. However, it is clear that it is real.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 5

Straighter then, uhm........... :huh: something thats real straight!

A rule. :D

I consider myself pansexual, as gender means absolutely nothing to me. This relates to everything else too. One produces sperm and one produces egg, nothing else should really be applied to the genders, I suppose.

This does not mean I'm advocating for 'Pansexual' to be an option in the polls, it's more of an identity than a 'legitimate sexual orientation'. However, the human mind can be so intricate sometimes that oversimplification of any aspect, such as sexual orientation, isn't universally applicable.

I'm notably lacking at properly describing anything or conveying whatever may be in my mess of a mind, or in portions of it. xP

I'm not sure if I even believe sexuality exists anymore or rather it's just something we've created in our minds, but I'm only physically attracted to men so I'll just vote gay. :P

I find it hard to properly describe my sexuality, so I went for asexual as I haven't really be attracted to anyone. :mellow:

But these quotations imply what I want to say.

I think that sexuality is a ridiculous way to categorise people, our minds aren't black and white.

There are many different shades to us.

What I'm saying is that we all are pansexual in a way, we all can be attracted (sexually, romantically or otherwise) to anybody regardless of their gender.

• Brohoof 1

What I'm saying is that we all are pansexual in a way, we all can be attracted (sexually, romantically or otherwise) to anybody regardless of their gender.

I have tried to be attracted to men. It just doesn't work that way for me.

Naturally, there are different kinds of attraction. However, sexual is what determines sexuality. If you have that attraction toward all genders, that's great, but it's not that way for all of us.

• Brohoof 4

I have tried to be attracted to men. It just doesn't work that way for me.

Naturally, there are different kinds of attraction. However, sexual is what determines sexuality. If you have that attraction toward all genders, that's great, but it's not that way for all of us.

True, but pansexaul can be any form emotional attraction. So my point is still valid. B)

True, but pansexaul can be any form emotional attraction. So my point is still valid. B)

nope, because that's not what pansexualism is. pansexualism is sexual (keyword being sexual) attraction to anything despite what gender they are. it's more or less another way to say that you're attracted to both genders, though it is more open-minded than bisexualism (which in most cases you would have a favoring towards one gender more than the other gender)

emotional attraction doesn't really have anything to do with what pansexualism stands for. if it were, i would be considered pansexual (which i aint, i am gay).

i might be wrong on some account though. this is just what i know and feel about.

nope, because that's not what pansexualism is. pansexualism is sexual (keyword being sexual) attraction to anything despite what gender they are.

Your confusion is understandable, and here is some proof for my point;

"Pansexuality, also referred to as omnisexuality,[1] refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes."