Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Excatly my reason for being bi. Bisexuals have more fun. But still haven't really "Came out" yet, only one who knows is my friend, and she's bi to.

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful or butthurt when I say that anyone who identifies as bisexual should do so because they feel some sort of physical attraction to both sexes rather than because it sounds cool or because it sounds more fun. Bisexuals, homosexuals, queers, pansexuals, and heterosexuals all have fun, so be happy with who you are.

i'm heterosexual. actually, asexual could probably also describe me. i'm 18 and i've only been in a
relationship once, at the end of school last year. i've honestly never had much interest in relationships. me and my boyfriend were pretty happy for a few months. we never technically "broke up" rather than communication ceased, probably because we both got jobs, and schedules didn't work out. i still miss my bf  :(  he was a real sweetie, but we had barely anything in common. and he kept kissing me, which i secretly disliked :blush:

Edited by crazitaco

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful or butthurt when I say that anyone who identifies as bisexual should do so because they feel some sort of physical attraction to both sexes rather than because it sounds cool or because it sounds more fun. Bisexuals, homosexuals, queers, pansexuals, and heterosexuals all have fun, so be happy with who you are.

I know, but I was just saying Bi's aren't directied at either sex. I know all of them have fun, so sorry. I do have an attraction to both sex, btw.

I know, but I was just saying Bi's aren't directied at either sex. I know all of them have fun, so sorry. I do have an attraction to both sex, btw.

No worries. It is quite great to feel attraction to whoever regardless of physical sex or even gender identity. I was just saying. :3

OK so I'm straight but, I have no interest in dating anyone (I'm in high school). Plus I'm super picky with girls. I'd say I don't find 90% of the girls at my school attractive. And it's not just the way they look it's also the way they act, their interests, etc.  

• Brohoof 2

I...

​I'm not sure what I am. Up until the start of this most recent school-year I had never considered anything but heterosexuality at all. I mean, my family is kinda..."uber-christian right-wing" etc.

But, recently I find myself often attracted to others, regardless of who they are. Not in a major way, but in a "more than friends" way. Kinda hard to explain, now that I think about it.  :huh:

Well, anyway, I respect everyone's own choice, and it really is a matter of personal mindset more than some religious, political thing.

I just wish the world was more accepting about the choices of others, as someone I knew was recently murdered for their choice (welcome to Southern USA). I just wish the world weren't so hateful all the time.

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys! I'm a gay brony and was wondering if there are any other gay bronies here as well. cool.png

I'm lesbian, so that counts, right? XD Well, it's really nice to know that I'm not alone on here (Not that I thought I was, haha)! Though...I'll admit, my favorite MP FiM pairing is quite heterosexual. Go figure. XD

I...

?I'm not sure what I am. Up until the start of this most recent school-year I had never considered anything but heterosexuality at all. I mean, my family is kinda..."uber-christian right-wing" etc.

But, recently I find myself often attracted to others, regardless of who they are. Not in a major way, but in a "more than friends" way. Kinda hard to explain, now that I think about it.  :huh:

Well, anyway, I respect everyone's own choice, and it really is a matter of personal mindset more than some religious, political thing.

I just wish the world was more accepting about the choices of others, as someone I knew was recently murdered for their choice (welcome to Southern USA). I just wish the world weren't so hateful all the time.

I'm right there with ya, as far as being in the Southern USA goes, as well as the uber-Christian right wing family. That's why the only people who know about me being lesbian are my friends. And even I question whether I'm truly lesbian or actually bisexual sometimes-- but that's because I find a lot of fictional male characters attractive...plus there's a few seriously unattainable men out there that I'd really, REALLY go for. :P 

• Brohoof 1

I...

​I'm not sure what I am. Up until the start of this most recent school-year I had never considered anything but heterosexuality at all. I mean, my family is kinda..."uber-christian right-wing" etc.

Which choice are you talking about? Cause sexuality never was a choice and never will be one.

Sorry but I really hate when ppl say it's a ''choice''

Okay I will choose to be hetero for the next days and then im gay and then im a lesbian.

Does that sounds stupid?

Of course it does :P 

If I could choose my sexuality I would probably choose to be bi/pan.

After some deliberation and thinking I have come to a simple conclusion in life, people are ugly and no one I've met so far has met up to the standard of me liking them as more than a friend. It makes me believe I am most definitely aromantic, I can imagine being with someone, but not someone I've met so far. I think coupled with that comes a certain degree of asexuality. Pretty much to the extent where I cannot imagine myself being with someone I have met.

This pretty much includes real life and people on the internet. Although people in real life tend to be horrid and define horrid for me.

Which choice are you talking about? Cause sexuality never was a choice and never will be one.

Sorry but I really hate when ppl say it's a ''choice''

Okay I will choose to be hetero for the next days and then im gay and then im a lesbian.

Does that sounds stupid?

Of course it does

If I could choose my sexuality I would probably choose to be bi/pan.

I should have phrased that better. I know it;s not really a choice. I guess it just came out wrong. Meh, I hope you get the point I was trying to make though. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was hetero, but recently I got very attracted to a temporary workmate(on a purely sexual level). So I suppose I'm bi, but with a tendency towards girls rather than boys.

Edited by RWB

• 2 weeks later...

I am straight, what I feel towards girls I find attractive, I do not feel towards boys. Though, I admit there are a certain kind of look boys that attract me too and I may go a little gay about it, it is those that have such hair style and look like err this

And while looking for a completely different things, I came across this site, that matches exactly the kind of boys I am talking about. I scanned for anything against the site rules, found no inacceptable nudity, so I am talking about these kind of 'candy boys'

Not sure if all of them are gays there but this is the kind of guys I find attractive. Now, with such I would still rather be a friend and nothing more, while I would be with some very cute girl, since I have never tried anything like that and probably won't do. But to me these guys look cool and I would have such as a friend (and not more ^_^') any time.. 

Bisexual male, but generally more interested in women than men. Usually prefer tall, relatively flat women, or tall muscular men, but height is just one area of interest.

Anyone have any idea why the Brony community's sexuality demographics are so odd?

I don't just mean the high numbers of LGBT Bronies.  According to most national polls, about half of LGB (T is often excluded) people are Bisexual and the other half Lesbian or Gay.  According to this forum's poll, though, about 80% of LGB Bronies are bisexual.  Any explanations on why Bisexuality is so common?

well this is awkward.

i answered this poll a few months ago with bisexual.

didnt think i would be back here to say that im coming out in a few days. (as gay)

im not really worried about anybodys reactions, or my parents flipping shit about it, or getting hate from anyone (i live in the SF Bay Area). just worried about extended family and possible colleges declining me because i am who i am.

just wanted to throw that out there.

Edited by Captain McMuffin

At the moment I am questioning. I still don't know what I'm *really* interested in. Oftentimes I call myself straight, but other times I'd be like "uhhh i dunno lol".

But I have a crush on a friend of mine right now, so I'm more likely going to stay straight. xD

Edited by Starflower

Just something I thought I'd say:

I am no longer identifying as asexual, and am now identifying as bisexual.

I would edit my original post, but I'm too lazy to go find it.

EDIT: Never mind. Why do I keep confilicting myself?!?! *Screams in agony*

Edited by Callisto