Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

That's cool that your dad helped out in that situation.  Yeah, see I know for sure my dad wouldn't care.  He asked me once if I was gay when I was like 16 or so, and I told him I wasn't.  He said he didn't care if I was, he was just curious, and I told him I wasn't, and that was it.  So, I know he wouldn't care.

My mom, however, is a little...old fashioned I suppose is the nicest way of putting it, so her reaction to it would be kind of up in the air.

Yeah, a lot of peoples parents can be like that, it's just because of their generation of how they were raised and what was 'right' and 'wrong' in their childhood etc. I'm also sure though that if you ever did decide to tell her (I'm not saying you should go do it right away but when/if you feel ready to) she might make a fuss to begin with, but in the end, you are her baby and nothing will change that :) so she will come around eventually ^_^

Most attractive man I've seen would probably be Pedro Soltz. Has pretty much every feature that I found attractive in my original same-sex attraction, but tuned up.

WFy7RlG.jpg

Yum.

I suppose Im more interested in the person themselves then what Gender they are. Although to this day I've only dated women.

Im a very open minded person and see that everyone should be allowed to be who they want to be.

If you like someone...then go for it lol

• Brohoof 3

I am straight, but I don't care about anyone's sexuality. Personality, now that's another story.

For all I care, you can be a lesbian talking to me about how wonderful dating girls is, as long as you aren't rude or mean.

If I could change my answer I would, as several months ago I said I was bisexual and I've realized that I am in fact a homosexual. Guys were just never attractive at all to me.

Wait, why did you say you were bisexual if guys were never attractive at all to you? How does that make sense?

And I thought you could change the answer...

I'm straight, as far as I know. And this is an awkward thread. It's like the thread about religions. Besides, I don't find girls attractive,  but neither guys, probably because I don't know any good-looking guys XP

Wait, why did you say you were bisexual if guys were never attractive at all to you? How does that make sense?

And I thought you could change the answer...

Learning about your sexuality is natural. In many cases, people don't know their sexuality right off the bat, but have to learn about it, which is completely alright.

And yes, you can. :3

Learning about your sexuality is natural. In many cases, people don't know their sexuality right off the bat, but have to learn about it, which is completely alright.

And yes, you can. :3

Yes, I know. I didn't have feelings for anyone until I suddenly had a crush on a girl out of the blue when I was sixteen. And to this day, I still question if that is a good or a bad thing.

I have yet to start dating, but I would have to say I'm straight. I honestly cant see myself being attracted to another man. It's cool if others are, but I simply don't feel that way. Also, at the risk of sounding ignorant, what would asexuality be?

Edited by ActFast231

I identify myself as straight, since I'm not at all attracted to women. However, I don't feel like I'm attracted to men very much either, so it's possible I'm asexual. Sex just isn't something I do, I guess.

I am heterosexual at the moment. I am open to other things, and I am intrigued to see what they are, even though i may never partake in them myself. Anyways, to each their own!

(No idea if I posted in this thread or not, but doing it anyways.)

I prefer to refer to myself as "not straight", "bi" when people prefer I must have some kind of label they can understand.

"Not straight" as its much easier to say than "someone who knows for sure she is not straight but is unsure is she is bi or a lesbian as she has never had a relationship with another girl and really wants to, but she lives in a rural area where its rather difficult to seek out a homosexual relationship with anyone and is also hesitant to seek out a relationship period with any girl after falling for a straight girl, which for the first time in her life she ever felt so crazy in love over someone before, and was falsely lead on thinking that she was willing to try a homosexual relationship, only to have her heart shattered as she fell for a guy, completely oblivious to her feelings, thus experiencing the most painful feeling she had ever felt in her whole life, then to add to confusion has finally, after all these years, have suddenly been finding some guys kinda attractive after so many years of finding them NOT attractive, they have all been bronies, which could be that the reason why she never found them attractive is because she never found the right guys until now, but she still refuses to persuade a relationship with another guy until she tries to have a relationship with another girl, as after so many years of being in the closet driven to madness of finding girls attractive, then to go throughout the rest of her life without even trying it would drive her insane even more...."

...perhaps I should go with "unsure" instead.

• Brohoof 1

(No idea if I posted in this thread or not, but doing it anyways.)

I prefer to refer to myself as "not straight", "bi" when people prefer I must have some kind of label they can understand.

"Not straight" as its much easier to say than "someone who knows for sure she is not straight but is unsure is she is bi or a lesbian as she has never had a relationship with another girl and really wants to, but she lives in a rural area where its rather difficult to seek out a homosexual relationship with anyone and is also hesitant to seek out a relationship period with any girl after falling for a straight girl, which for the first time in her life she ever felt so crazy in love over someone before, and was falsely lead on thinking that she was willing to try a homosexual relationship, only to have her heart shattered as she fell for a guy, completely oblivious to her feelings, thus experiencing the most painful feeling she had ever felt in her whole life, then to add to confusion has finally, after all these years, have suddenly been finding some guys kinda attractive after so many years of finding them NOT attractive, they have all been bronies, which could be that the reason why she never found them attractive is because she never found the right guys until now, but she still refuses to persuade a relationship with another guy until she tries to have a relationship with another girl, as after so many years of being in the closet driven to madness of finding girls attractive, then to go throughout the rest of her life without even trying it would drive her insane even more...."

...perhaps I should go with "unsure" instead.

I think the term for that is bi-curious, but I'm not sure. You did give a rather difficult explanation to define, but I think that may be the correct word tongue.png

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Don't talk about the character limit in a post.

I'm straight.

Although, that dosen't mean I'm homophobic, I enjoy being friends with gays and lesbians!

Nice to see some admit there sexuality I guess.

I do have to admit I am about less than 5% asexual, as most girls I know and seen over the years are sluts, whores, morons, and little miss perfects.  

By the way ladies, I'm single....wink.png

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 2

I do admit this post is just within the safety boundary as far NSFW goes but it's no biggie so here it goes: I'm Polysexual which means "Excepting of most or mixed genders but not all." - Wikipedia. An infusion if you will, I'm sorry I cannot explain anymore then that :P I myself am approving of all individuals sexualities and beliefs as long as they're not hurting anyone or putting somebody else's opinions down. Remember: love and tolerance everypony <3

Well OK, I'm striaght. I'm attracted to women but, sometimes I just go "all over the map".

Like, I don't know. I kinda find guys with long hair attractive. NOT in a sexual way, though.

more_chuck100.jpg

varg_vikernes_1987-1999_12.jpg

I have yet to start dating, but I would have to say I'm straight. I honestly cant see myself being attracted to another man. It's cool if others are, but I simply don't feel that way. Also, at the risk of sounding ignorant, what would asexuality be?

Asexuality is not being attracted sexually to any gender. Basically, you are not interested in sex, and you will most likely not have sex.

• Brohoof 1

I've always tought that the soul had no sexuality... And neither the mind.

Actually, it is the body in connection with the mind that makes the sexuality parameters change. I don't think people should  be judged for their sexuality.. But more for their actions. But now that I look at it, sexuality is a choice, and a choice is an action, making it hard to see logic in this tought. Though, toanswer your question, I don't have any specific sexuality. I don't need love to survive, but I might want it to live. So, if I had to choose, I'd say I am straight.

But... Straight is such an ugly word to say when talking about this. If you are not straight, it means you are off road. Since the Human was stupid enough to create what is normal, I would say, yes, I am straight, then.

(Stupid Humans...)

Sexuality is a funny thing, isn't it? You think you have it all figured out, then it does a complete u-turn.

I fit mostly into asexuality out of any sexuality out there. I'm more attracted to things and ideas, than I am actually attracted to a certain sex. I prefer cute things more than anything else.

• Brohoof 1

I'm straight. However, I have been mildly attracted to one male, but he was a very feminine looking male, and occasionally I have short periods where I seem asexual.

In other words, puberty.

I am straight, though I am not currently looking for any relationship,

I don't like to admit it, and frankly I am disappointed in myself, but i can't help but feel somewhat uncomfortable around homosexuals,

I don't hate them by any means, this goes for both females and males, it just seems somewhat odd to me. However, I do have friends who are bi or homosexual, and once I can get over the awkward feeling, I won't have a problem, I would be lieing if I said I never have had moments where I worried that a homosexual friend that I have had would want to...elevate the relationship.

I am tolerant, I just find it bit awkward at times, but as for homosexual people as a whole, I don't have a problem :3

• Brohoof 4

Asexuality is the absence of sexual attraction. It's sort of a weird idea to those outside it; then again, so is homosexuality/heterosexuality/pretty much anything.

I've always tought that the soul had no sexuality... And neither the mind.

Actually, it is the body in connection with the mind that makes the sexuality parameters change. I don't think people should  be judged for their sexuality.. But more for their actions. But now that I look at it, sexuality is a choice, and a choice is an action, making it hard to see logic in this tought. Though, toanswer your question, I don't have any specific sexuality. I don't need love to survive, but I might want it to live. So, if I had to choose, I'd say I am straight.

But... Straight is such an ugly word to say when talking about this. If you are not straight, it means you are off road. Since the Human was stupid enough to create what is normal, I would say, yes, I am straight, then.

(Stupid Humans...)

Yeah I still remember when I chose to like guys sexually and romantically.

I am straight, though I am not currently looking for any relationship,

I don't like to admit it, and frankly I am disappointed in myself, but i can't help but feel somewhat uncomfortable around homosexuals,

I don't hate them by any means, this goes for both females and males, it just seems somewhat odd to me. However, I do have friends who are bi or homosexual, and once I can get over the awkward feeling, I won't have a problem, I would be lieing if I said I never have had moments where I worried that a homosexual friend that I have had would want to...elevate the relationship.

I am tolerant, I just find it bit awkward at times, but as for homosexual people as a whole, I don't have a problem :3

So you would feel comfortable around a person aslong they don't admit that they are bi/homo sexual?

Also don't worry if someone is bi/homo and they know you are heterosexual they won't really try to do anything to you.