Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Love is blind... That my philosophy...

I already told people Im Pansexual, which means I dont look at gender, I just look at the person themselves for who they are.

Being Pan seems right in its way, because it rules out all discrimination in my opinion.

I support equal rights for all obviously ^_^

And I have both gay,straight,bi and Pansexual friends... and Asexual too

• Brohoof 2

I already told people Im Pansexual, which means I dont look at gender, I just look at the person themselves for who they are.

Being Pan seems right in its way, because it rules out all discrimination in my opinion.

I support equal rights for all obviously happy.png

Heh, maybe I shoulda picked pan then too but there were... implications...  I do have limits!  To non-contextually paraphrase Dr. Mordin Solus, "anything capable of calculus."  Does that sum it up?  Or should I have used a Captain Jack Harkness quote?

Edited by Stratos

I support equal rights for all obviously happy.png

Pansexuality...I never heard of that until now. I can certainly respect that path. I just don't think its a path I could walk. While looking at the person themselves instead of gender is admiral, I don't think I could comfortably date someone of the same sex, regardless of personality. I would be good friends with them, but it would never evolve beyond that. Again, I respect it, but don't agree with it. 

So you would feel comfortable around a person aslong they don't admit that they are bi/homo sexual? Also don't worry if someone is bi/homo and they know you are heterosexual they won't really try to do anything to you.

Actually, that is mighty interesting thing right there. Marco aside, because I really don't want to act like I know what exactly he means. I've also noticed this - when person says to another same-sex person, that they are bi / gay, often the first thought will be "Omigod, now s/he's gonna hit on me!" and suddenly feel uneasy around this person, even tho they actually know this is absolute bollocks.

Those people of old made a good job in portraying anyone who isn't heterosexual as this very promiscuous, morally deprived person who just wants to screw everything and everyone - so many decades later and it's still in the subconscious of even otherwise very rational people.

• Brohoof 2

I support equal rights for all obviously img-1301800-1-happy.png

A beautiful philosophy. If I ever regain interest in another that way, I hope to say the same. That being said, I'm asexual. Given my mentality, I'm very likely to remain this way. The only reason that's not definitive is because I never want to rule out a possibility (regardless of it's chances).

Many of my friends have confided their secret sexuality to me- which I always meet with a casual, "Ok". That fact about them has nothing to do with how I see them.

Edited by Starlight Sky

I myself am pansexual! I don't exactly mind either way I go, as long as I have one to love of which loves me back as much, to spend time with, and well, I'd like a cuddlebuddy! :3

But regardless, I don't really pay any mind to gender/sex. Something thats in the back of my head if not out of it.

• Brohoof 3

My sexuality is (hopefully) "forever vigin". P.S. I'm Catholic, so I can only be straight if I did have sex, but I won't. So you could call me sexually "forever alone"

I'm a heterosexual virgin, and I'm saving myself for my wedding night.

tumblr_lwxkao20lI1r3k1m8o1_500.png

In all seriousness, I have gotten a lot of flack for this.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much my sexuality is whoever I love is whoever I love.

I guess that makes me pan then? Because I don't care if they are male or female I care for who they are as a person and if I am attracted to them.

Currently I say I am "Laurasexual" (name of my girlfriend + sexual) around close friends that know I'm dating a girl. Still not completely out but meh.

Here's where it gets awkward for me...I'm both bisexual and Christian. That may sound like an oxymoron, considering how most Christians believe that it's wrong to be anything but straight. However, others like me have a very different perspective on the whole thing.

This is the most public I've ever gone with this...I'm kind of scared. sad.png

(So...I'm a Christian bisexual furry [not the creepy kind] pegasister...oh my :lol:)

• Brohoof 1

I'm straight, but I tolerate all sexuality. Besides, I hang-out with a homosexual from Boston, who has lived in several places in Massachusetts. Besides, he's a pretty cool guy, a suitable candidate for being a brony.

But I don't like converting people, I can mention but I'll let them decide.

Here's where it gets awkward for me...I'm both bisexual and Christian. That may sound like an oxymoron, considering how most Christians believe that it's wrong to be anything but straight. However, others like me have a very different perspective on the whole thing.

This is the most public I've ever gone with this...I'm kind of scared. sad.png

(So...I'm a Christian bisexual furry [not the creepy kind] pegasister...oh my laugh.png)

*hug* I don't care what gets you off, I always love meeting fellow Christians. <3 And besides, it doesn't really matter to me. It shouldn't matter to anyone in a perfect world.

• Brohoof 1

To be perfectly honest, I like to think at the moment that I am mostly a heterosexual male, but at the same time I'm not sure whether I might very well be a little bit of a bisexual at the same time. 

I've actually never mentioned this to anybody before... not gonna lie it was a bit difficult to actually write that. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm a straight male even thou I can be sometimes be (a little) turned on by some men. Thou I'm like this Women - 99% Men - 1%. So yay that's my Two Bits on this topic

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well, since I last posted here I was said I was fully straight with no chance of me ever liking guys for reasons.

However, I've come to notice that I can indeed feel the same about a guy as I can a girl when done right. Though, its only happened once. I've sort of started embracing that fact to see if it holds any truth in me and so far it seems to do so just a little. This is speaking of a short time from when I first found out.

So, I think I may actually be bi, leaning towards girls, but for now I think bicurious fits me better until I fully figure this out.

I wouldn't date a man or anything like that, but male furries, ponies, and humanized male ponies...

This is pretty much me, except it also applied before I even thought I could be anything, but straight.

How that makes sense, Ive no idea.

The only real difference (between us as of now) is I think I could do a relationship with a guy if he fit my qualifications. Nowhere near sure on that. And as how Ive been towards them before now, I think that's an even bigger "think".

Hmm, well, since I last posted here I was said I was fully straight with no chance of me ever liking guys for reasons.

However, I've come to notice that I can indeed feel the same about a guy as I can a girl when done right. Though, its only happened once. I've sort of started embracing that fact to see if it holds any truth in me and so far it seems to do so just a little. This is speaking of a short time from when I first found out.

So, I think I may actually be bi, leaning towards girls, but for now I think bicurious fits me better until I fully figure this out.

This is pretty much me, except it also applied before I even thought I could be anything, but straight.

How that makes sense, Ive no idea.

The only real difference (between us as of now) is I think I could do a relationship with a guy if he fit my qualifications. Nowhere near sure on that. And as how Ive been towards them before now, I think that's an even bigger "think".

So... you're about a 1 on the Kinsey scale then?

It's good that you're not tying yourself down to a single sexuality. Don't worry about labeling yourself.

• Brohoof 1

Well: i am heterosexual, but i do assist and respect gays, bi's, lesbo's etc... No matter what their sexual is. Because we all are humans after all :3 we have equal value soooo sexual has none special affect to anything^^ its only that ehose they like :3

Heterosexual would be closest to the label of my feelings however, I'm not exactly fussed on gender, though I do find myself being more attracted to females, I would be able to happily date a male or any other gender. So maybe pansexual would actually be a better term.

Then again, it's just a label.

• Brohoof 1