Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I am going to say this right Now I am BI SEXUAL AND BUCKING PROUD!!!!!! I do not understand why I should have to choose between males or females!!!! Besides ill take a warm loving man and a kind women to bed with me anytime.

I suppose I'm very technically bisexual, though I hate to say it. I'm mostly attracted to women but I've had boyfriends in the past and on very rare occasions I've been excited by a male. I hate to tell people "I like women, but sometimes there are exceptions" because I've found out whether that guy is into me or not, for the sake of his ego he'll ask "Am I an exception" which puts me in a really awkward position lol.

lulz, there are homosexuality in every furry related fandom. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we have any here or that it's bad to be one (no, I'm not one of them.), but if you search for such things hard enaugh, you can find someone more your... type. Anyways, good luck on your search

I would be very surprised if Feld0 would remove this thread.

1. This isn't really a furry related fandom at all except in the very loosest sense of either "furry" or "related".

2. There is homosexuality in EVERY fandom, furry or no furry. 

Been feeling some bi-curiosity lately. Although, I've also wondered about transgenders and intersexes, so would I call that pan-curious?

Not sure where this might take me, or even if I'll act on it. I've been doing fine without any romantic or sexual contact with anyone for several years.

You've wondered about transgenders? That's a fetish, not a sexuality. Trans aren't their own gender, and it's ridiculous that people think they are. If anything, it's insulting to transgenders. "No no, we consider you guys a 3rd class..you're not normal enough."

• Brohoof 1

I'm straight, but I'm cool with all sexualities!

I fact, the way I met some if my gay friends ws by them originally hitting on me.

I also had a bisexual gf for 2 years when I was 18..

Random info. Ftw... Lol

• Brohoof 1

37443756.jpg

I'm a bi guy. Or pony. Or Oshawott. I'm species confused now. Thanks thread.

My parents don't care that I'm bi. It matters as long as I'm happy. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends so I'm not one THOSE bi people

• Brohoof 2

Interesting topic.  I've spent a long time thinking about over the years.  I am male and Do Not find males attractive.    However i don't consider my self straight.    I don't know If there is a Lable for it.  I am attracted to Female and Transgender people,  Just not males.   

So half Bi I guess lol.    Always an fun topic to talk to my Wife about. 

The hardest thing to do is be honest with yourself, well it was for me atleast.

(edited)

I'm... Homossexual heteroromantic. Or as you could say, gay in bed and in relationships, and straight in relationships. That means I can date girls, but I'll only go to bed with boys. That also means I'm a 5.5 in the Kinsey scale! :D

Here's the link to the scale. Do the test and discover!

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

1338945787430.jpg

Edited by caramba2654
  • Brohoof 2

Ok took that Test and It stated I am "Exclusively heterosexual."  I guess maily because it does not take Transgender in to consideration.  I view Transgender as a seperate Sex, or at least seperate Sexual attraction.  

I'm... Homossexual heteroromantic. Or as you could say, gay in bed and in relationships, and straight in relationships. That means I can date girls, but I'll only go to bed with boys. That also means I'm a 5.5 in the Kinsey scale! biggrin.png

1338945787430.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I got a 2... but but... I want a guy to cuddle. TEST YOU LIED TO MEH

I'm... Homossexual heteroromantic. Or as you could say, gay in bed and in relationships, and straight in relationships. That means I can date girls, but I'll only go to bed with boys. That also means I'm a 5.5 in the Kinsey scale! biggrin.png

1338945787430.jpg

I personally think I like women and men equally, but I have zero experience with men and need to find some nice guys!! Hoping I find somebody at BUCK :3

You've wondered about transgenders? That's a fetish, not a sexuality. Trans aren't their own gender, and it's ridiculous that people think they are. If anything, it's insulting to transgenders. "No no, we consider you guys a 3rd class..you're not normal enough."

To be fair to him there are several things that complicate sexuality in all directions related to transgendered people. 

• Brohoof 1

To be fair to him there are several things that complicate sexuality in all directions related to transgendered people. 

No, it's a fetish. Unless you explicitly know someone is transgender, there is no way of being attracted/unattracted to them. It's not its own gender or sexuality, and to say so is just silly.

No, it's a fetish. Unless you explicitly know someone is transgender, there is no way of being attracted/unattracted to them. It's not its own gender or sexuality, and to say so is just silly.

You can often tell, especially if they are naked, which would happen if you are having sex. He also listed intersex people, which is a sex. I'm not saying it's not a fetish, but anything related to sexuality with transgendered people is complicated. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a heterosexual male. I'm pretty sure of it. 

Ladies are pretty great, very great in fact. However, I appreciate women for more than their physical beauty. I want to date someone who if I went blind one day would still be in love with.

• Brohoof 3

Huh, decided to try it, and the funny thing is I scored X (xD), which is non-sexual. Not too surprised, I'm turning out to become quite the non-sexual. Cool thing anyway.

I'm a heterosexual, however every woman(girl) I have met so far is some selfish little brat(sorry to be so offensive to anyone, but hey it's true).

If I were to meet a woman who is different than those that I have already met, I might consider. However, until then all I can assume is they are selfish brats. And no, I am not being sexist. There are selfish brat men to.

• Brohoof 1

Am I bad for wanting to hunt down gay and bi bronies when I attend BUCK in a few months?

Fuck da police, I shall pursue them. MWuahahah

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Fortunately I can't go to BUCK! How's that?

Oh, wait. Not being able to go to BUCK is not fortunate... :/

• Brohoof 1

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Fortunately I can't go to BUCK! How's that?

Oh, wait. Not being able to go to BUCK is not fortunate... :/

All the gays shall be mine. Sorry about you not being able to attend D: Maybe next year? :3

Man, why can't ponies like you live near me XD

• Brohoof 1

All the gays shall be mine. Sorry about you not being able to attend D: Maybe next year? :3

Man, why can't ponies like you live near me XD

You're telling me! I look to my right: nothing. I look to my left: nothing. I look around: nothing for a mile. I get a telescope: can't see further than the horizon. I'm pretty much isolated here :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You're telling me! I look to my right: nothing. I look to my left: nothing. I look around: nothing for a mile. I get a telescope: can't see further than the horizon. I'm pretty much isolated here biggrin.png

The UK is a barren wasteland for gay bronies </3

I've only ever kissed one guy, and it was an accident. GOD DAMMIT I NEED MOAR >sad.png waaaa

Edited by SirRedNulwich

(edited)

The UK is a barren wasteland for gay bronies </3

I've only ever kissed one guy, and it was an accident. GOD DAMMIT I NEED MOAR >img-1424757-2-sad.png waaaa

I remember a commercial that I watched where two guys meet up, and the other guy is like "remember me?!"

And then there is a flash back to a moment where the guy and a seemingly-girl were kissing(french kissing). The guy just tries to run out the door screaming his head off(I think). I won't put the video here since it might be NSFW.

EDIT: That girl was actually the guy who came up to the other guy laugh.png

Edited by BronyPony

img-1424107-1-1338945787430.jpg

I got "Exclusively Homosexual", but I didn't need a quiz or anything to tell me that one. I've known this for years. Really wish I wasn't this way, though (for the record, I'd rather be asexual).

• Brohoof 1