Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)

I'm... Homossexual heteroromantic. Or as you could say, gay in bed and in relationships, and straight in relationships. That means I can date girls, but I'll only go to bed with boys. That also means I'm a 5.5 in the Kinsey scale! img-1424861-1-biggrin.png

Here's the link to the scale. Do the test and discover!

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

img-1424107-1-1338945787430.jpg

I got a 3. I kind of figured.right down the middle. I am pretty open minded and want to have fun I guess..I'm pretty sure I could show any pony a good time. img-1424861-3-wink.png  lol So maybe I guess that means I'm Pansexual? 

Edited by Caledonian

(edited)

The UK is a barren wasteland for gay bronies </3

I've only ever kissed one guy, and it was an accident. GOD DAMMIT I NEED MOAR >img-1424757-2-sad.png waaaa

I'm sure the UK has more  gay bronies than Austria

and to make it worse I live in the beeping countryside with only lame towns around me sad.png

Edited by Chaosmagic
  • Brohoof 1

Dude, lets find each other and run in slow motion through a field of flowers... no homo.
Wait.
FULL HOMO.
I just cannot seem to find any, it's really annoying me. I just want a cuddle and kiss with a guy for gods sake D:

Well, I am hetero but I guess guys can be pretty too. It's more the character that matters, I wouldn't care that much about the gender.

Tell me i'm pretty. Sanchez pls.

All jokes aside, I think this is the mentality for some bisexuals. Well it is for me. Everybody can be attractive in their own way, disregarding whether they are male or female or other :3

(edited)

Dont know if anyone already posted about the Kinsey scale, 72 pages are way too many to look through. But anyways, its always irked me that in mainstream society we generally only have the few standard options to choose from. The school of thought that you're either gay, bi, or straight. When I ran across the Kinsey scale I though that was pretty cool, that there were more options for the greyer areas of sexuality. Its not always as simple as a cliched label.

Dont get mad at me for linking wikipedia wink.png : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Under those criteria, I would most likely be at 1, though it shifts up and down from time to time. Which is another reason I like it.

Edited by TheMadSittler
  • Brohoof 2

Dont know if anyone already posted about the Kinsey scale, 72 pages are way too many to look through. But anyways, its always irked me that in mainstream society we generally only have the few standard options to choose from. The school of thought that you're either gay, bi, or straight. When I ran across the Kinsey scale I though that was pretty cool, that there were more options for the greyer areas of sexuality. Its not always as simple as a cliched label.

Dont get mad at me for linking wikipedia img-1428126-1-wink.png : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Under those criteria, I would most likely be at 1, though it shifts up and down from time to time. Which is another reason I like it.

That's actually really interesting. This is honestly the first I've ever heard of such a thing. Personally, I'd say I'm around 2.

To be quite honest i am not for sure what my sexuality is, i have always been in the middle struggling with myself trying to figure me out.

I'm either asexual or bisexual, I voted for the former though. I don't want to have to put up with all the stress that comes with being in a relationship. I don't want to have to single out one woman to mate with. I want to be able to love everyone.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are bi we very happy this way too 

we little the flexibility of it and don't mind ether boy or girl

but we have one rule for us

we never receive only give ;) 

so guess we're limited bi huh.png 

Was lesbian when I was in college, then became bi when I graduated and went into the working world, then turned to hetero when I've been working for more than a few years and finally decided to not think about it (by being abstinent), not sure what I will turn into next.

• Brohoof 2

How do you define pansexual or potsexual(?) anyway, all that I am used to hear is the term Pan-Asian, in which, is not a sexual orientation at all.

Sure, you'll say "let me Google that for you" [sarcasm] but that's not it, I Googled it but cannot understand the description at all in many of the meaning in those search result pages (I am not excellent in English language, even that I write/type English properly).

I'm a straight male and according to the kinsey test I'm predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual. There is nothing wrong with same sex relationships though, at the end of the day you like who you like and you shouldn't let other people tell you different!

• Brohoof 2

How do you define pansexual or potsexual(?) anyway, all that I am used to hear is the term Pan-Asian, in which, is not a sexual orientation at all.

Sure, you'll say "let me Google that for you" [sarcasm] but that's not it, I Googled it but cannot understand the description at all in many of the meaning in those search result pages (I am not excellent in English language, even that I write/type English properly).

Pansexual is kinda hard to define really. What I can tell you about it is that it's that you're not interested in gender and gender identities at all. It's the person him/herself that matters for a pansexual. For example, a gender identity could be a tomboy, a pansexual wouldn't mind that, but also wouldn't mind having a relationship with a man that behaves very feminine. Certain preferences do exist though but everyone has those. And then there's the fact that pansexual wouldn't mind having a relationship with both transexuals and people who fall outside of normal genders while bisexuals wouldn't. So it's not actually just "gender-blind" but also being "blind" for gender roles, identities and varieties. A pansexual would love all of them. But, yet again, preferences do still exist.

Oh and about "potsexuals", there's only one serious definition I found. A potsexual is someone who waits for their "perfect" or "ideal" love before having a sexual relationship.

--

Anyway, after a long time of thinking what relationships and sexuality meant to me I've come to the conclusion that I'm a pansexual instead of a bisexual. I don't care about both gender and identities. It's the person him/herself that matters to me. 

• Brohoof 4

Ok, Ok, Well I'm a Heterosexual,

I took that test thingy, lol, and it pointed out I was 0, Exclusively Heterosexual,

I've never really been attracted to men, That may change in the future, But I find it unlikely, I'm Just Inlove with women too much xD

But I certainly Find nothing wrong with Bi People or Gay people, we're all the same, there's nothing Really different, I'm one that will defend gay people and such, if they're getting attacked About it, or such

~Sapphire 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm... Homossexual heteroromantic. Or as you could say, gay in bed and in relationships, and straight in relationships. That means I can date girls, but I'll only go to bed with boys. That also means I'm a 5.5 in the Kinsey scale! biggrin.png

Here's the link to the scale. Do the test and discover!

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

img-1424107-1-1338945787430.jpg

i got a 1. "Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke. we all know i'm a gay little princess. :>

Edited by Princess Viscra
  • Brohoof 2

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Heh. Expected this to be the case.

Still find it funny that I have such different taste in men(tall, bulky) as compared to women(petite).

• Brohoof 1

I am heterosexual. I took the test and got a 0 which said "Exclusively Heterosexual". I am not surprised by my results since I am pretty confident in myself and I know who I am.

• Brohoof 2