Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)

I voted pansexual. I've fallen for male, female, androgynous, non-binary, and transgender individuals. However, if you'd like to get more specific...I'm...a tad complex. I tend to lean heavily toward hetero relationships emotionally, and yet at the same time, I have almost no sexual attraction to most males at all. In fact, most of my more physical attractions are to other females. In this sense, I have a very complicated sexual identity. (It's complicated in that there is some very "deep" vocabulary used, and it gets complicated when it comes to relatonships for me.) I identify as primarily homosexual and heteroromantic.

Edited by PinkiePieClone
  • Brohoof 1

heeyo i voted for HETEROSEXUALITY because im straight...obviously thats why i voted for it

i count be gay even if i wanted to because i love boobies too much

I did the Kinsey Scale Test and the result were what I expected: X, Non-sexual. I simply have no interest in any gender, and I find romantic interaction to be a complete waste of time. Perhaps I think so because of my low self esteem. *shrugs*

I did the Kinsey Scale Test and the result were what I expected: X, Non-sexual. I simply have no interest in any gender, and I find romantic interaction to be a complete waste of time. Perhaps I think so because of my low self esteem. *shrugs*

Well at least you know what you are, I can't even figure myself out. Sometimes I'm interested , sometimes I'm not. Sometimes even with people of the same gender.

• Brohoof 1

So like am I the only straight guy who has always been completely straight and has never have any kind of attraction whatsoever to the same gender? It seems like a lot of straight guys on here are saying that they have been like bi-curious, but I never have been. I've always strictly been attracted to girls. 

Straight as a slinky. (Although I'm a bit shy when it comes to confessing love blush.png ) Or straight as a bowl of boiled noodles... Or straight as Homestuck's plotline!

Asexual, you mean. I used to say I was asexual just so people would quit saying 'ermahger you like person-a but person-b likes you and person-b is a fat nerd' when person-a already had a girlfriend and person-b just wasn't attractive at all.

Well at least you know what you are, I can't even figure myself out. Sometimes I'm interested , sometimes I'm not. Sometimes even with people of the same gender.

You speak of it as if it's a bad thing. Sexual uncertainty is very common and even if you feel incredibly unsure right now, the question will be answered some day. It's only a matter of time, so don't let that thought get the best of you. This is something I can say from personal experience

• Brohoof 1

I'm bi-curious I suppose. In a relationship personality is the key factor for me and if we're both (whoever that is) always happy and understanding of each other then I would be willing to be in a relationship. I certainly attracted to females but still the concept of being with someone my own gender somewhat excites me, but that could just be because of my age, hopefully I'll get the chance to experiment at some point. :P 

Im bi myself. But I would pick a female over a male any day. But if a guy ask me to top him ill think about it and then maybe ill give him the ride of his life

Can i get your number?

*Drools*

Jokes aside.

I used to be hetero when i was young. Then things sort of changed, and now im way more into guys than girls.

I'd say i'm 80/20 leaning towards guys. Though i have to say that i am VERY picky when it comes to who i'd like to have as a partner.

And guys have that extra arm thingy :D

So much more fun :3

• Brohoof 3

I would say I'm straight but sometimes I would like to say I don't exactly have an orientation? I mean, I tend to go for guys, but I've had actual attractions and crushes on girls as well... and to be honest, it's kind of like, I would pretty much fall for anyone, despite their gender... I suppose you could call that pansexual but then again sometimes I refute that idea, because I'm talking about emotional attraction not sexual attraction. So I don't know, really...

I suppose you could call that pansexual but then again sometimes I refute that idea, because I'm talking about emotional attraction not sexual attraction. So I don't know, really...

You can be Pansexual and not be sexually attracted to anyone. You can still have romantic/emotional relationships with anyone regardless of their gender, because that is not the key point in why you choose to have those relationships.

• Brohoof 1

I hardly care about sex at all (though my art and jokes suggest otherwise :P), but I am an extremely romantic individual. I'm really open to anyone who is decent looking and has a good personality. Personality matters a lot more though. I'm bi or pan or whatever I suppose, though I generally prefer girls.

*sigh*  I hate these threads.  Make me realize that I'm still single and that I haven't gotten any in a while.  :-(

Just for the record, I'm fairly straight myself.

• Brohoof 2

I'm bisexual, but I'm leaning more into homosexuality. Sure, some men are great, but I'm more attracted to women. So I guess you could call me a lesbian? :|

I always thought I was asexual, really.

But recently I've noticed that I'm leaning more towards pan-sexual, assuming I actually know what it means.

I just have a very low interest in sex, in comparison to most teens.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm pretty much Bisexual.

Every once in a while I to lean more towards men, and then I lean more towards women. 99.8% of the time I like them 50/50. img-1516846-1-tongue.png I've noticed I'm very attracted to pretty men (feminine, yet still masculine) especially if they have silky, deep voices, and hardly to super masculine men.

Edited by Idyll Wisp
  • Brohoof 1

And guys have that extra arm thingy biggrin.png

So much more fun :3

that extra arm thingy 

... Wut.

Why would you describe it like that? Now I'm picturing someone running around and grabbing things with his crotch. Thanks.

I'm an "i-don't-care-ual."

I don't have to label my sexuality. I don't see why so many people are so eager to label things like sexuality. If you like someone, then you like them. Who cares what it's called? Who cares if it's a male or female? Who cares whether you're a bisexual or a homosexual or a heterosexual? Why do people want to label these feelings so badly? I just never understood that.

I have no desire to label those feelings. If I'm attracted to someone, I'm attracted to THEM, not all females in general, and not all males in general. I'm attracted to individual people, not genders as a whole. I'm only attracted to people I have intimate, romantic feelings for. I've never really been the kind of person to just look at someone and be attracted to them, female or male. I'm only attracted to people if I've intimately bonded with them. That's just how I am. I never really had a strong sex drive.

• Brohoof 7

I voted gay. Though I do have little preference for girls......I don't think I could date one. I've got a few girl friends, but not really attracted to any of them in a "Date me" sort of way....they're just friends kinda thing.

Some of my straight friends I hang out with they'll be like "Hey check out the blonde" or something like that. I"ll look over and be like "meh, so what."

well i guess i should update a reply i made a couple of months ago, like a month ago i just discovered that i am bisexual thru the weirdest way :/ love at first sight ;P

I'm an "i-don't-care-ual."

I don't have to label my sexuality. I don't see why so many people are so eager to label things like sexuality. If you like someone, then you like them. Who cares what it's called? Who cares if it's a male or female? Who cares whether you're a bisexual or a homosexual or a heterosexual? Why do people want to label these feelings so badly? I just never understood that.

I have no desire to label those feelings. If I'm attracted to someone, I'm attracted to THEM, not all females in general, and not all males in general. I'm attracted to individual people, not genders as a whole. I'm only attracted to people I have intimate, romantic feelings for. I've never really been the kind of person to just look at someone and be attracted to them, female or male. I'm only attracted to people if I've intimately bonded with them. That's just how I am. I never really had a strong sex drive.

only reason why i just answer polls and reply to stuff like this and stuff like what makes u happy blah blah etc., is only because i love reactions when i get surveyed xD so i have a reason to be answering this, seeing ppls reactions is usually funny if your lucky enough to get them in a funny reaction

• Brohoof 1

Naw man im straight. My gf is Bi, and some of my bestest friends are gay.... Homosexuality dosent bother me in the least, but im not myself, gay. Personally I don't even see it as a choice... its just something your born with... out of your own control. I don't judge man lolz

Fate will forever be perceived as such and untell the world decides to accept it as such then the world won't ever accept those that are different not of choice but of fated to be such, i myself don't really have such a preference not exactly on my mind and i wouldn't mind dating someone but sex would be the last thing on my mind.