Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Heterosexual.

I'd totally go gay for Hugh Jackman, provided he is gay too. I don't think he is though seeing as he has a wife and children.

There is always one or two celebrities like that, isn't there?

I'm straight, but have no interest in a relationship, so asexual probably, or demisexual. Besides, Dad would torture me if I was gay. Living in a strictly conservative house sucks.
  • Brohoof 1

This thread is gay

Wow, seriously? I hope that was meant ironically.

Anyway, to answer the thread question, although I already technically answered it in the Cutie Mark thread, I am bisexual. Or possibly pansexual depending upon how you want to define the terms. What's interesting is that I've noticed an unusual prevelance in the number of bisexuals amongst pony fans...I don't necessarily mean here, but just in general. It's also noticable in the statistics gathering that a few different groups have been doing on pony fans, where you see numbers from 7%-12%, which is ENORMOUS compared to the typical percentage of bisexuals in the general population.

I wonder why that is...or if it's just a coinicidence.

So if Trixie was to do the aforementioned you would then by into androphilia. Which due to you being male, would make you homosexual.

My logic is un-unravelable.

Big words make me feel dumb. :L

Lets just say that I'll be whatever Trixie wants me to be, and Straight for everypony else.

no

because you own me. >:3

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiFMKR3LGc

Sam, are you trolling?

This thread is not a good one to be trolling on ._.

I'm 100% serious. This thread has developed a sexual attraction towards threads of the same gender.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony