Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm an "i-don't-care-ual."

I don't have to label my sexuality. I don't see why so many people are so eager to label things like sexuality. If you like someone, then you like them. Who cares what it's called? Who cares if it's a male or female? Who cares whether you're a bisexual or a homosexual or a heterosexual? Why do people want to label these feelings so badly? I just never understood that.

I have no desire to label those feelings. If I'm attracted to someone, I'm attracted to THEM, not all females in general, and not all males in general. I'm attracted to individual people, not genders as a whole. I'm only attracted to people I have intimate, romantic feelings for. I've never really been the kind of person to just look at someone and be attracted to them, female or male. I'm only attracted to people if I've intimately bonded with them. That's just how I am. I never really had a strong sex drive.

I really don't mean to be a dick right now, but this is what "pansexual" is. :w

At least, to my understanding. 

Although I have to agree that people do take the labels too seriously. I've argued the same thing in other topics. 

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

I'm a ponisexual.

J.K. By instinct I'm straight, but meh, don't care. I'm not so interested in *cough* live or activities. I mean... well, I can live without it. Honestly I'm getting enough of people and society. They're annoying, loud, etc.

Once I get a job, I will go somewhere dead silent and live there alone for the rest of my life, with the Internet of course.

I'm definitely a heterosexual. I've never felt any attraction to other girls before, despite the fact that people have actually thought I'm gay before. :P

My mother is a lesbian though. 

• Brohoof 1

Definitely a heterosexual. But, I don't think it matters whatever your sexuality is because even though people always bully anyone who is different but I still think it is wrong. Whatever sexuality you are, I am definitely okay with whatever it is.

Definitely a heterosexual. But, I don't think it matters whatever your sexuality is because even though people always bully anyone who is different but I still think it is wrong. Whatever sexuality you are, I am definitely okay with whatever it is.

and adding to that, i think we can all agree that when we come together, and have fun... we are all gay (With happiness), so there is no reason to criticize anothers sexuality. Let the love of the world flow over you, and take you wherever you want to go, with anyone you want in tow.

• Brohoof 1

My gender is male.

As I am a heterosexual male, I like girls a lot, and I have no interest in guys what so ever.

Although, I should state I'm not homophobic, I do have gay and lesbian friends, so I like to be friendly to anyone!

Final note, I'm not too interested in finding a date, I'm cool with myself right now at the moment, but I do plan to give that a go during my college years.

Yet, I am a bit asexual though, and I blame the many stupid girls I've met over the years... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Before anyone gets confused: I'm a female.

I feel attracted to both females and males, but a little more when it comes to females.
Wich is kind of funny since I'm in a 2 year long relationship with a guy now (still happily in love).
I'm not the kind of person to take a sneak peak at nice looking girls with something dirty in my mind behind my boyfriend.
But it gets kind of awkward when we're watching movies that includes lesbian relationships and such... ._.'

Edited by Cookie Fudge
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not even sure if the option I chose is accurate anymore...

In fiction, I find mostly guys attractive, though there are girl characters I think are pretty hot too...

But in real life...I kinda prefer other girls. I haven't been able to feel attracted to guys for some reason...

• Brohoof 1

I'm an "i-don't-care-ual."

I don't have to label my sexuality. I don't see why so many people are so eager to label things like sexuality. If you like someone, then you like them. Who cares what it's called? Who cares if it's a male or female? Who cares whether you're a bisexual or a homosexual or a heterosexual? Why do people want to label these feelings so badly? I just never understood that.

I have no desire to label those feelings. If I'm attracted to someone, I'm attracted to THEM, not all females in general, and not all males in general. I'm attracted to individual people, not genders as a whole. I'm only attracted to people I have intimate, romantic feelings for. I've never really been the kind of person to just look at someone and be attracted to them, female or male. I'm only attracted to people if I've intimately bonded with them. That's just how I am. I never really had a strong sex drive.

Well, to answer your first point, it's more convenient to have a name for your feelings. After all, it's much easier to say biromantic heterosexual than it is to say that you're attracted to the opposite gender, but you can feel romantic attraction to either. And if everyone has a different way of describing their feelings, it becomes much harder to judge whether or not someone is attracted to you.

And I know you dislike labels, but I believe you could be labeled as demisexual.

• Brohoof 2

Pansexual, I do not judge by gender I judge by personality and character. I try to never gender stereotype anyone either. And I am very supportive of thoes that wish to have an "alternate" lifestyle outside of a tradional man/woman relationship. My husband knows this as well, and respects this in me that I do not judge by gender relegion, race or creed, but by actions and personality.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Update: The person I had a crush on was disgusted at the thought of someone of the same gender having feelings for her. She then proceeded to say things like 'yuck' and to the person who asked if I liked girls responded 'Nasty right?'.

So in 'revenge' I typed up three paragraph's worth of subliminal 'fuck-you's. 

*hides under boulder* img-1566679-1-sad.png

Edited by Vodka_Mutini

Update: The person I had a crush on was disgusted at the thought of someone of the same gender. She then proceeded to say things like 'yuck' and to the person who asked if I liked girls responded 'Nasty right?'.

So in 'revenge' I typed up three paragraph's worth of subliminal 'fuck-you's. 

*hides under boulder* img-1566679-1-sad.png

Awww, poor dear!  Had that happen once in high school, myself.  It's always the hardest on oneself when you put all that emotion into someone/something just to be rejected in such a harsh manner.  Chin-up, missy!  I'm sure you'll find someone who returns your feelings in kind!yay.png 

• Brohoof 3

Awww, poor dear!  Had that happen once in high school, myself.  It's always the hardest on oneself when you put all that emotion into someone/something just to be rejected in such a harsh manner.  Chin-up, missy!  I'm sure you'll find someone who returns your feelings in kind!yay.png 

/)u( Aw, thank you! That's so kind!

(She actually forced me to tell her, then blocked me on every messaging system we both use, so I had to get her more understanding friend to send her the reprimand 6u9)

• Brohoof 1

I don't care whether or not I'm given a choice because I'm definitely as hererosexual as they come.

I most certainly plan on having kids in the future.

Not that I would admit this to *anyone* outside of this forum, I;d say I'm mostly straight.  Into girls, but I can admit when a guy looks hot.  I don't think i'd ever have sex witn one, though. 

I also do find transgendered women alluring at times, if that matters at all here.

• Brohoof 1

Tell you the truth I'm as gay as the day is long, and I'm really happy to say that. One more thing its kind of funny that a lot of people think that all bronies are well lol gay but to the tell you the truth a lot of them are Heterosexual, so I guess people shouldn't judge a book by its cover.. and if your heterosexual or homosexual as long as your happy well then I'm happy :)

(edited)

On-topic:

I'm very surprised that their aren't many homosexuals. I thought there were more homosexual people around these days, since you are less likely to be discriminated than you were in the old times. In case you need to know: I'm lesbian.

Edited by Aaramus
Quoting hidden post

(edited)

I still can't figure myself out :/ Okay so I'm a male and I'm interested in females. But sometimes I see another male who I think is good looking (I only like it when they have long hair, they're skinny and have no muscle). I wouldn't say I'm sexually attracted to them, but I can't say that I'm definitely not interested at all. Actually, sometimes I have no interest in anything at all. One time at school, a girl asked me "why don't you have a girlfriend?". And I told her, "I'm not interested right now, and I haven't found anybody special". I guess I'm hetro-bi-ish-a-ish-sexual. I'm confused :/

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

I'm a gay brony. Funny to discover that gay bronies are a rare breed. Even a show about unicorns, and rainbows, the gays are still the minority. Oh well! I'd love to connect with other gay bronies out there. I'd love to connect with anyone of course, but the gay thing would be an added bonus :-)

(edited)

I do not come with sexual orientation protocols. Even if I did, I wouldn't know what to do with them.

In all seriousness, I'm homosexual. Not much more I can say on the topic, without getting into details that I'm sure no one here wants to hear.

Also, I find it highly interesting that asexuals are at about the same percentage as homosexuals. Nothing against asexuals, of course, but I've yet to meet one in my 17 years of existence (though that isn't much, I will admit).

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 2