Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm a pansexual. :o

Despite contrary belief. No, pansexuals do NOT have sex with pans.

For anyone who isn't familiar with the term Pansexual it's basically you're open to every gender or gender identity. Essentially a pansexual doesn't restrict themselves to just the two binary genders (Male and female). The best way to sum up pansexuality is the phrase "Hearts, not parts."

I'm pretty bad at explaining things so pardon me for that. Haha. 

• Brohoof 4

I know. I was making a joke because whenever I bring up Pansexuality someone always tries to be funny and say "You f**k pans?" Haha.

I know, I just wanted to take the chance to teach people that may read it something. #themoreyouknow

Ive seen the topic being discussed by bronies, but never on here, and i think its good that it gets acknowledged. Now keep in mind that one is not simply heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. That is a very broad range your talking about. think of it more as a percentage. I for example am 100% straight. The idea of seeing another man naked.... deeply disturbes me. not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. although i know some people who are more 60% straight or some completely not at all. Also im not sure when, but at one point around bronycon i heard some statistic on homosexuality being more common among females, but i think this is false. girls in my opinion are more likely to be open about it due to the fact that there is less prejudice towards them. The whole homosexuality debate and controversy is one of the reasons i left my boy scout troop because they have rules against that (its also because of corruption due to a certain assistant scout leader and me just not being motivated). but yea, doesnt matter where you go, there will always be people on every area of the spectrum, so your not alone. Id say if you like someone, go for it. I think youd find a surprising amount of people will accept it even if they dont feel the same way. the best way to get a date is to just find someone you like, sit next to them, and start talking. Thats what worked for me anyway :D

edit: why the fuck do i see an add looking for single men at the top of this page? thanks a lot guys now chrome thinks im gay :P

Edited by Elegron
  • Brohoof 2

Ive seen the topic being discussed by bronies, but never on here, and i think its good that it gets acknowledged. Now keep in mind that one is not simply heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. That is a very broad range your talking about. think of it more as a percentage. I for example am 100% straight. The idea of seeing another man naked.... deeply disturbes me. not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. although i know some people who are more 60% straight or some completely not at all. Also im not sure when, but at one point around bronycon i heard some statistic on homosexuality being more common among females, but i think this is false. girls in my opinion are more likely to be open about it due to the fact that there is less prejudice towards them. The whole homosexuality debate and controversy is one of the reasons i left my boy scout troop because they have rules against that (its also because of corruption due to a certain assistant scout leader and me just not being motivated). but yea, doesnt matter where you go, there will always be people on every area of the spectrum, so your not alone. Id say if you like someone, go for it. I think youd find a surprising amount of people will accept it even if they dont feel the same way. the best way to get a date is to just find someone you like, sit next to them, and start talking. Thats what worked for me anyway :D

edit: why the fuck do i see an add looking for single men at the top of this page? thanks a lot guys now chrome thinks im gay :P

That was a coincidence, actually.

Me? I feel no attraction to either sex. I have no idea why this is, anytime i see a girl, i feel nothing, same way with a boy. Seems i'm destined to be alone, which i'm afraid of. But i fear most that if i do find a special somepony, that i may lose myself, the way i am. Plus the commitment would be too much for me.

Well I've never met a male who I'd imagine pursuing a romantic relationship with but I have met woman who I've had romantic interests with so by default I'd say I'm straight.

HOWEVER, I am NOT one of those people who would completely shut the door on that topic. If I were to meet a gay man whom was such a beautiful example of godly man chocolate inside and out then I'd probably develop a romantic interest for and I would pursue them, so would that make me bisexual?

In conclusion, by practice and experience straight, in theory bisexual, female preferred.

(Though I'd never be open outside these forums about such theory, my Father would kill me! :( )

No this means your straight with one exception, watch "what is Rainbow Dashes sexuality, by rlyoshi"

That was a coincidence, actually.

Me? I feel no attraction to either sex. I have no idea why this is, anytime i see a girl, i feel nothing, same way with a boy. Seems i'm destined to be alone, which i'm afraid of. But i fear most that if i do find a special somepony, that i may lose myself, the way i am. Plus the commitment would be too much for me.

Keep in mind that you may not be in it for sex *GASP*. This seems obvious but some people think thats all girls are for. Im not even interested in sex tbh, which is good because i have 4 years till im old enough, and 6 for my girlfriend. but failed jokes aside, I would say just see how things play out, things change. sexuality is one of those things. it can change very suddenly, and even temporarily. also, any boy/girl who is right for you, then he/she will be understanding and will be able to work with you on that.

I'm homosexual

I'm not sure.
Right now I like guys.
But I like girls, too.
I'm not sure to what degree though.
I don't want to define myself until I'm married.

You sound confused about your sexuality.

It would be more along the lines of bisexual :)

I'm kinda-sorta-maybe-not really. I'm asexual, but demiromantic, open to both binary genders, slight preference to girls. :3
(I'm female, by the way.)