Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you get up?

zerox

Just now, Misty Sunrise said:

Wow, that's extremely early:wacko:

For the last year my sleep schedule as been slaughtered. I have gotten up and went to bed at probably every point on the clock atleast 4 times. 

My alarm goes off at 7am on school mornings but I usually force myself out of bed after about ten minutes of trying to wake up properly (while I also try not to fall asleep again). I hate waking up early so I'll sleep as long as I feel like during weekends or holidays - the usual time is about 9-10am though.

(edited)

When I have a 7 a.m. morning shift (which is almost always), I get up at 5:45 a.m. That gives me time to shower, have breakfast, drive to work and catch a shuttle to my area at least fifteen minutes ahead of my scheduled time, so I can get a jump on the day's activities. I'm not a morning person so this is not the best part of the day for me. :orly:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I've been trying to get up earlier but I typically roll back to sleep.  I try to get up from 8:30 - 9:30 but instead I wake up around 12 :\...  I don't have an alarm for the weekends though, I'd rather sleep in.