Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you get up?

zerox

I tend to get up between 7-7:30am most mornings though sometimes I will get up a bit later or a bit sooner depending on my mood.

Because I work swing shift (3p-11a) I get home at midnight and then wind down with the internet or video games for several hours before I get tired.

The time I wake up is going to be 11a-11:30

On 4/5/2017 at 5:21 PM, Colt 45 said:

On school days, the alarm goes off at 6.42 am, I hit the snooze button every 10 minutes until 7:32 and then I get up.

Hey thats excactly what i did in hightschool untill my dad got pissed at me for doing it. it still kinda do it in college. LOL

On 4/5/2017 at 2:21 PM, Colt 45 said:

On school days, the alarm goes off at 6.42 am, I hit the snooze button every 10 minutes until 7:32 and then I get up.

It could be my OCD acting up but 6:42 seems like a...strange number to to set. :unsure: I usually set mine for 15 minute increments.

On days that I have school, I am up at 6:15am. However, my school does require students to attend animal care shifts, so I have to be up at 3:30am for that. On days that I have no school or anything else to attend to, I let myself sleep until I just wake up naturally. That could be any time between 9:00am and 2:00pm.

On weekdays, I wake up slightly before my 7:30am alarm for work. On the weekends, I still wake up that early, but like to go back to bed for a couple of hours if my body lets me. :P

on work days I get up at 8am. when its not a work day, my natural wake up time is between 7.45 - 10.30am. since winter went away, ive been waking up around 6am naturally because its so light, but I don't tend to leave my bed til at least 8.30.

I wake up around thirty to forty times while I'm resting. Although, to actually be up and moving around depends on what time I work. If I'm off I'll wake up whenever I wake up.