Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever troll?

zerox

Sometimes when my friends are asleep, I get into their accounts on google plus and change around their backgrounds and files and friends... I've also done it to their facebook's one time.

I only lightly troll my friends (and vice versa), but I would never do something I know they would be uncomfortable with, nor would I say or do something controversial. My trolling is at Rick roll level. :P 

Eh, trolling can easily come across as boring if you don't try and focus in on what you're saying. Simply having one post being super contrarian and then dropping it the next post isn't good. But if you manage to keep it up for at least a little bit and annoy people heavily, it's a bit funny.

Like for instance in rainbow six Siege I kept arguing that Mute was autistic because he hardly speaks and it was funny because he ultimately tried to insult me and it fell flat.

• 1 year later...

Nope, it's a waste of time and energy and really isn't very nice. :nom: The only thing I do that could be counted as similar to trolling would be spamming my friends with text messages, just to be silly. :muffins:

Do you ever nourish, hug, harm or kill? My nature is reflective of that which the reality presents me with. So as to allow the other self to know itself better. My reaction is to subvert this meaning in a manner of fact akin to the subconscious of each individual.

So as to find the root of each distortion in all form of behaviour.

No. I think it's a waste of time...and it usually leads to trouble. 

I support the right to troll, however (as long as it isn't out and out harassment). Free speech.

Occasionally, I do enjoy watching someone else mess with a person who is being a jerk and deserves to be trolled. :-P

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

No; partly because I have a high guilt complex, and I tend to follow the "treat others as you wish to be treated" mantra.

Nah.

I'm more of a light hearted prankster and playful teaser. Stuff where you known I'm not being serious and just being silly. My level of hijinks would be to steal someone's pencil while they're not looking. Watch for a couple of minutes as they search for it on the desk and on the floor and then put it back where I originally took it from while they're still searching. Or carefully try to place it on top of their head. Bonus points if you place it on top of their ear without them realising.

I'm not going to lie, I have, but not in a malicious way. More so in friendly banter. It's fine, as long as you don't take things too far.