Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever troll?

zerox

Sometimes with family. I come from a family of sarcasm and dark humor, so sometimes I can get pretty dry and joke around. But my friends don’t appreciate it, and to be honest I don’t feel right being 25 years old and trolling kids on a video game, for instance. It just seems weird (for me, in my opinion)

• 6 months later...

I can't think of any instances where I've done something that one would consider "trolling," but I feel like I'm the person to troll to some capacity while making sure that everybody involved knows it's all in good fun. Though, I'm not sure if that violates the definition of trolling.

No.

Have I ever done it? Yeah, but that was when I was much more immature. I really don’t get a rise from making people upset.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I was a huge troll back in highschool. But I was a lot less mature back then. And my Autism made me not realize how my actions were affecting others. I treat others the way I would want them to treat me. I try to do unto others as I would have them do unto me. I don't get my kicks from upsetting people. ...I do however find drama hilarious.

Occasionally. Sometimes as harmless pranks like posting pony images where they don’t belong like in the old times of the fandom. I do “douchebag” trolling against other douche bags, and other kinds of unreasonable and undersirable people.

an example would be two guys insulting a YT creator making a whole Christmas movie review in rhymes. They started being douches, and I acted like a smartass with them :proud:.... with rhymes :D. Never seen so many likes in my comments :D

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...