Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do want to be remembered for after you die?

zerox

4 minutes ago, Esom said:

Don't really care to be honest, won't be around anymore.

I'm far more interested in how much you like dogs.

a lot. I had a yellow labrador for 11years. before I got my own dog I used to walk a big german shepherd. I liked both of them a lot. I also deeply miss both dogs. at present I don't have a dog.

• Brohoof 1

How compassionate I was to those who needed it when no one else was there...how much love I gave someone who didn't deserve it, and most of all, what God did in my life to spread love and joy about the good news of Jesus Christ. 

• Brohoof 1

My legacy would be on how I've contributed to the lives of the friends and family around me. They're the ones who will see and remember in whom I am to them when I'm not here anymore. 

My life will be remembered in the time and memories that I can share with them now, only to leave a lasting impression for the future. 

1 hour ago, zerox said:

a lot. I had a yellow labrador for 11years. before I got my own dog I used to walk a big german shepherd. I liked both of them a lot. I also deeply miss both dogs. at present I don't have a dog.

I can barely walk my own dog, let alone a big german shepherd, I'm curious as to how you do it.

Also why don't you have a dog if like them so much?

we had another dog before my father died. my mom give him away when my father got cancer. he mainly took care of him. at present I'm in no condition to be able to take the dog out 3 times a day and clean the house after him.

the german shepherd was trained and very obedient. I was 13/14 years old when I walked him. he was a very friendly dog. never had any problems with him. if I remember correctly he never pulled on the leash.

23 minutes ago, zerox said:

we had another dog before my father died. my mom give him away when my father got cancer. he mainly took care of him. at present I'm in no condition to be able to take the dog out 3 times a day and clean the house after him.

the german shepherd was trained and very obedient. I was 13/14 years old when I walked him. he was a very friendly dog. never had any problems with him. if I remember correctly he never pulled on the leash.

Sorry about the loss of your father. The training does explain a lot, maybe training is what my dog needs after all.Anyways, thanks for telling about them, and hope you manage to get the conditions to own a dog later on

I want them to remember me for my ability to stay positive on hard days or if they need a reason to remember by event, addressing the state about the Arab Revolt.

(edited)

I used to be obsessed with leaving something behind in this world that I could be proud of, and that I'd be remembered for it. But I came to realize that no one is really remembered for all that long; maybe a few years, even a few decades. But unless we have a statue or other memorial erected in our honor, we're all just passing through. I'd love to create something permanent that would enrich the lives of others, but I don't care if my name is engraved on it. I just want to leave a positive impression if I can, anonymously if need be.

Edited by Dreambiscuit

When I die, first and foremost, I want to be remembered for my faith. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my faith...literally. But other than that, I would like to be remembered for my undying loyalty, big heart and willingness to help anyone, no matter the costs.

I also hope that I was a good mom and wife (I'm neither at the moment; because I'm not married.)

• Brohoof 1