Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have an air conditioner in your house/flat?

zerox

There's one above the staircase but it's rarely used since it leaks out water whenever it's on for some reason. I also think the thing that's always just sitting on the balcony is an air conditioner too but I can't remember if it's ever been used.

I know it's not quite the same, but my residence hall is the only one on campus without air conditioning, which they try not to tell you before registering for housing. :scots: Oh well, at least I live in Colorado so it's not like the heat is unbearable. And of course there's a heater in each dorm.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. Although it doesn't reach my room so it's really hot inside xd So we bought another one for my room xD

It's not that the living room is huge, it's that my room is so far from it xD 

Yep. My family has had one ever since I was born. 

The air conditioner is right beside my room so I hear it making loud noises a lot, but its nice to have there and get the cool air in the summer. 

We have an air conditioner but it's god awful, I have to keep the door open with the fan in the way to keep my back from melting into my bed. 

I have A/C and use it almost every day, especially now that the warmer months are coming. I also love the smell of that chemically-treated air circulating through my apartment. I love the heat when I'm outside, but when I come in I like it icy and refreshing. :sunbutt:

We have a central A/C unit that cools the entire house down during the Summer.

It gets pretty hot where I live. Last Summer, there were three consecutive days when the heat was above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. That's insane.

The worst part is that one of our neighbors doesn't have such luxuries. I don't know how she does it.

I live in Florida. I have a 4 ton 16 SEER I unit believe. Central set up since it is technically a single family ranch design style home and I didn't need two units. 

On 4/4/2017 at 10:44 AM, Zyrael said:

Don't.

But we have a heater. You know, in case it gets too cold in california... 

This little nugget should amuse you. In Florida it isn't illegal to sell a residential property without a cooling system, but it is if there is no heating. 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

Can't imagine life without one. Nowadays I have to turn it on even during the middle of winter. It's a year round necessity.