Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Anypony Still Use Calendars?

Denim&Venöm

Do any of you still use actual physical calendars that you mount on a wall, or have the kind with tear off dates? Or is everything digital and all you have to do is look to the bottom right corner of your screen?

• Brohoof 3

My family usually has some custom calendars made with pictures from our trips. Though I rarely actually use them as I use my phone or PC calendar. Right now I have a double sided poster/calendar thumb-tacked to my wall on the poster side, but that's it. Sometimes I do put post it notes on the wall by the door with important things/dates just as a reminder. 

• Brohoof 1

At work, I have a physical calendar on my desk (with pictures of pretty birds!). However, I personally use the calendar/planner on my devices so that I get a sound notification when something is coming up. ^^ 

I use the calendar on my phone to keep track of appointments but I use a physical calendar on my wall to keep track of holidays and stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

I never really look at my phone's calendar. And I prefer physical ones myself because some have cute animal pictures, there's the zodiac calendars, and you can see which days the full moons and holidays will be. But if I'm look at what the date is I look at my laptop or phone.

Ugh...my mom forces me to...so annoying...I keep stuff in my head and otherwise just let things fall into place as I go through the day. It keeps my stress levels very low and I don't worry as much as when I have to be forced to keep a calendar and always monitor it. 

I didn't get a calendar to look at this year--the first time this has ever happened--so I have to rely on the digital one that exists in the bottom-right-hand corner of my laptop.

I still use it when I have to plan events although it's the digtial one that comes with phones. An example of this is this Wednesday I go on a trip to Waco, so I marked it a month in advanced a month ago.

Nope! I don't see the need, seeing as there's a calendar right there on my phone! I don't see the point of owning a physical calendar... 

I still use it, only because I like to buy calendar of my favorite shows or movies.

(edited)

I have a physical calandar. I usually get a free one from the bank or church or wherever I can get one. I scribble my appointments and stuff on the pages and keep it stuffed in my desk for whenever I need it. I have one on my iPod but I never feel like waiting for it to turn on so I can see the date. I guess I'm old fashioned and I like it that way. :proud:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 4 weeks later...

I went without one for awhile, but I find it quite nice to have, mostly as a visual thing and a non-technological reminder of the present. Not to mention, mine's an imported one from Japan, which is massive and has TWO months on each sheet. I wish calendars in the West had that layout, would save on paper.