Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lunarpalette's Trash art thread.

Lunarpalette

(edited)

if that's what you call trash than i have been utterly put to shame X'D i wouldn't dare let anybody see whats in my "art" book.

5 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Some may be good

yea.. indeed they are. XP

Edited by JU88snow
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, JU88snow said:

if that's what you call trash than i have been put to shame X'D i wouldn't dare let anybody see the crap in my "art" book.

yea.. indeed they are. XP

:D thanks! I just have a certain standard for my work and these are fine but don't meet that standard.

5 minutes ago, mithandir91 said:

It isn't trash... But is sad seen then unfinished. People shou do more open stuff.

Yeah I guess. But thanks for disagreeing with me. As I had said before these are mostly just not up to my standards of art. For myself anyways. I'm more lenient on other peoples art but if they do want my opinion I give it to them. With a tablespoon of sugar XD

16 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Yeah I guess. But thanks for disagreeing with me. As I had said before these are mostly just not up to my standards of art. For myself anyways. I'm more lenient on other peoples art but if they do want my opinion I give it to them. With a tablespoon of sugar XD

Hahah how cute!
Also, as a ex Art student my self, i would like to see a complete works of yours. If anithing i can read well images :3

5 minutes ago, EifieFikoru said:

Haha, I actually like some of the shadowing, and the proportions are interestingly good. I must say that the expressive eyes are what I enjoy the most. They're lovely. :)

Thanks! I love shading so much(shading is my life) and I love drawing eyes as well.

Absolutely none of these are trash. Besides we all have to start somewhere! :P

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Nebula Wolf said:

Absolutely none of these are trash. Besides we all have to start somewhere! :P

1 minute ago, Zachary said:

It's Not trash, They are Awesome!

Keep up the Good Work! :)

Thanks you two! Just compared to my standards they are indeed trash. This is my personal work standards but thanks!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...