Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever wondered what happens after death?

zerox

I'm agnostic so I can't accept or deny the existance of a god or afterlife until there is proof of either. A bit recently though, I've become interested in the idea of reincarnation, mostly because it would make some sense about certain issues with my life and maybe a few others. I honestly don't think there's a heaven and definitely not a hell, but there is probably a realm similar to heaven between death and rebirth where souls wait for an available life. I actually think souls can choose their birth location and maybe their gender and race.

I know from a scientific viewpoint this wouldn't make much sense, but then again, we hardly know anything about how our own minds work. I'm not religious, but if we understood more about our brain through science alone, mental disorders such as OCD; PTSD; Schizophrenia; Alzheimer's; etc. would be better treatable by now. I'm not saying there is reincarnation or an afterlife, but I won't say it's not a possibility. 

• 5 months later...

I believe that when we die, we'll get in a dream that never stops. That dream is as pretty and amazing as you lived your life. :twi: That is a pretty calming idea if I say so myself...

(edited)

Just going to throw this in here I think that when we die  here we must unite our spirit and flesh and become one with them after that we continue to go forward and progress until we will put our own children into a similar situation in our own universe and continue forward as a being through infinity

Edited by New display name

• 8 months later...

I have quite a few times; but like everyone else, I don't know what happens after we die.

After my time comes, I hope to become part of Saturn's rings. Orbiting around the most glorious planet for eternity. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Of course I wonder what happens after death. However, I know that I won't know until I actually die. Let's hope it's something good!

• Brohoof 1

I think about it every time I fall asleep. EVERY. TIME. I was raised Roman Catholic so I believe I’ll meet the big man in the sky. Though, I really hope he’s like super chill and not authoritative. That’d be a lame afterlife. 

Well we are made of a tiny little things that are difficult to describe as being alive in the first place. So I guess we are just get recycled in the circle of life kind of thing. Or in some cases pumped full of chemicals and then put into the casket.

Edited by R.D.Dash

On 4/3/2017 at 2:41 PM, zerox said:

I have always wondered what happens to someone after death.

What do you think happens after death?

I'm an agnostic and I truly dunno what to think/believe. I do hope that heaven exist as I'm not happy with my current life.

I believe in reincarnation and have good reason to believe the soul simply finds another container. That, and I sort of remember, so~

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2018 at 7:02 AM, Kevin Tang said:

This has been bugging me since a very long time, the time when I doubt the existence of heaven.

But if this image is true, I won't be afraid of dying tho (maybe)

Screenshot_2018-11-12-19-53-44-797_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.png.3d4541d9462a25e013eddec4454abb78.png

That is a horrible picture :bea:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Splashee said:

That is a horrible picture :bea:

Just ignore that, I have passed from my....edgy times

^_^

:adorkable: hehe.....

That is one of those things I regret posting on the internet :worry:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...