Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

Drago Ryder

• The title was changed to Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

I can confirm that, after Ghalan is left alone and Yuki gets all the pertinent information about the winter maiden’s powers, there will be a time skip of a few days. After that, we follow through with the last two episodes of season 1.

Okay, so, confusion might stem from my post. So, I will be explaining the ranking system that I just introduced. The system has six different steps and each step has nine different grades. The steps go as follows, from strongest to weakest: Zephyr, Breeze, Typhoon, Phantom, Hurricane, Lotus. To better take notice of their strengths, here would be a breakdown.

Zephyr: Equal to roughly 10-15 professional huntsmen. They serve as protectors of the Malvaleine's training grounds.

Breeze: Equal to roughly 5-9 professional huntsmen. They are mostly assigned to get rid of more troublesome requests.

Typhoon: Equal to roughly 1-4 professional huntsmen. They usually get sent on high-level requests or when there is a rescue mission or when Vale could be in danger.

Phantom: Equal to roughly 1-2 professional huntsmen. These differ from Typhoons as they serve as protectors of the inner family.

Hurricane: Equal to roughly 1-8 huntsmen. They are finished recruits who have yet to receive their ranking.

Lotus: Equal to an unknown amount of huntsmen. These are the current recruits, they range wildly in terms of abilities.

And as you probably realize, the higher up you go in strength the less of them there are. These strength results also roughly get divided in half whilst fighting Grimm. These are of course subject to change according to @Drago Ryder's wishes.

43 minutes ago, rolle said:

Okay, so, confusion might stem from my post. So, I will be explaining the ranking system that I just introduced. The system has six different steps and each step has nine different grades. The steps go as follows, from strongest to weakest: Zephyr, Breeze, Typhoon, Phantom, Hurricane, Lotus. To better take notice of their strengths, here would be a breakdown.

Zephyr: Equal to roughly 10-15 professional huntsmen. They serve as protectors of the Malvaleine's training grounds.

Breeze: Equal to roughly 5-9 professional huntsmen. They are mostly assigned to get rid of more troublesome requests.

Typhoon: Equal to roughly 1-4 professional huntsmen. They usually get sent on high-level requests or when there is a rescue mission or when Vale could be in danger.

Phantom: Equal to roughly 1-2 professional huntsmen. These differ from Typhoons as they serve as protectors of the inner family.

Hurricane: Equal to roughly 1-8 huntsmen. They are finished recruits who have yet to receive their ranking.

Lotus: Equal to an unknown amount of huntsmen. These are the current recruits, they range wildly in terms of abilities.

And as you probably realize, the higher up you go in strength the less of them there are. These strength results also roughly get divided in half whilst fighting Grimm. These are of course subject to change according to @Drago Ryder's wishes.

Assuming that all of the ranks are based on experience of an individual as well as their strength, this should feasible. It would make sense that some individuals, even those not within the Malvaleine clan, would be stronger than others.

For instance, Salem, at least in this rp, would be able to decimate a large army if she wasn't manipulating everything in her favor.

@Drago Ryder

Not to nitpick, but, the bird didn't land per say. It became a human in the air and they all landed on their feet, on the avenue. Also, I hate to nitpick more, but, when did Ghalan's family come on their giant bird as well? I really don't mean to nitpick at all. Just trying to clear up the confusion of the first part and mostly for the second part make fun of a subconscious mistake. This text would be much more appreciative if it was presented with Ruby's face and voice, but, sadly, it is not so. And, I have to say, it would be awesome if it was. I'm sure you agree.

@rolle

Ghalan's family is dead. Ghalan knows about Salem because his family guarded the black gate that separates the two.

@rolle

@Drago Ryder

If it weren’t for Ghalan's family, the professor would’ve questioned how the wolf of Team DARC knew about the one being that Ozpin and his circle of allies had tried to keep hidden. “I think you should save that for the headmaster. I’m sure he would be interested to say the least,”

@dragon4111

No, uh... I'm referring to "Of course, she was caught off guard by the appearance of Ghalan’s family and their mode of transport." which, sounded rather odd, mostly considering well, first off, they're dead, second they're kind of... dead. Mostly is just me nitpicking though, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

@Drago Ryder

Well here's my character, though if you see no way for him to fit into the RP then that's fine I understand :P

Name: Calbian Haverdus

Species: Human 

Home Kingdom: Atlas

Weapon: An ornate Pistol capable of holding 4 bullets, the bullets themselves contain small amounts of Dust giving the shots elemental effects (generally fire and lightning), he also has a rapier which he keeps for close combat situations when he believes his pistol will not be appropriate, this blade can also used small capsules of dust to enhance the blade. The bullets and capsules for his weapons are however custom made by him so he can sometimes find himself in situations where he has nothing to power up his weapons with.

5f061999bd4f9eb2439657fdc776f31b--small-sword-swords-and-daggers.jpg.52b8827fac693a488c2b4b593b03efb1.jpg18627580_1.thumb.jpg.01937d401431c5a6b87cd96356023953.jpg

Semblance: Spectre shift - This allows Calbian's form to become ethereal for a short time, while in this state his speed is increased and he cannot be harmed by any form of attack, however at the same time he cannot effect anything. He basically turns into a ghost that can't go through walls.

Extra Abilities: Calbian is deathly smart and as such a great tactician, allowing him to come up with tactics for any situation as it arises.

Appearance: Calbian is 6"1' and has messy white hair which covers on of his eyes, he has brown eyes and generally a never emotionless expression on his face.

Gunslinger.(Ragnarok.Online)_full.376709.thumb.jpg.db84cd7e4b19008c48a8ccb5d28d9d7e.jpg

Personality: Calbian is very blank when it comes to emotions, normally seeing then as needless things that cloud his judgement, he is however not without them and will (on the rarest of occasions even crack a smile). He respects people who are honourable and selfless, and detests people who are rude, loud or idiotic.

Backstory: Calbian grew up in a reasonably rich family and for the start of his life was quite happy, that was until the death of his mother. Whilst the effect on Calbian was surprisingly unaffected by the death of his mother, it was the effect that it had on his father that changed him, the man had become more ruthless in every aspect of his life, going as far as to play Calbian and his brother Xavius against each other in order to decide who best deserved to inherit everything when he died. As time went by Xavius became more roped into their father's ploy and of multiple occasions attempted to straight up murder Calbian. After a few years of attending Atlas Academy Calbian's home burned down, leaving his father dead and brother missing. Taking the rapier and pistol once belonging to his Grandfather, Calbian left to remove what he felt was corruption from the world, whether it was Grimm or people.

While the rp has been going for some time, I will be fair in terms of acceptance. Honestly, I feel like the best way to bring him in would be to have him take up the open slot in team DRC, assuming that’s ok with you. If so, then feel free to have him meet up with Ghalan (dragon4111) after the wolf faunus gets done with talking to Glynda. 

tl;dr: He’s in, and I can’t wait to see how he interacts with the established cast we have going at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the long delay in post. I ended up procrastinating due to real life stress.

Procrastinating from something you like is like... double procrastinating. (This line here makes no sense.)