Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

Drago Ryder

Just now, rolle said:

Couldn't you just put em on hold like you did with me though? Or am I considered to not be on hold anymore? I'm unsure.

Crud. Forgot about that. My bad.

@silvermoon15000

Feel free to submit your character. Just be aware that you'll need to wait for one more person to sign up. Rule of four and all that. Worst case scenario, I have to make a second character

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, rolle said:

Just glad I could be of help to people :P

Yeah. At the latest, your team would come in during the vytal festival. Wonder how you and the other three will decide on a team name and leader.

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 characters so you can decide on which is better,

Name: Euca Li Xiang

Species: human

Home Kingdom: Atlas

Weapon: "Jade" a canister of dust mixed with paint that is hidden beneath Euca's trench coat. The two exit points lead to the openings in his sleeves where he can shoot paint to create his main weapon a double headed spear, but it can mimic any weapon he wants. He can also use it to shoot projectiles and even more.

Semblance: Armor of Paint- when used his body is encased in a suit of samurai armor (kitana included) that takes a lot of hits to damage, the paint regenerates slowly leaving some openings.

Extra Abilities: he can create a body double but it takes up a lot of his Aura.

Appearance: Euca is 6'0 feet tall, kinda has a Jaune build, but skinnier, he has short but messy green hair that stops at the bottom of the neck and right above the hazel colored eyes. Tanned skin, (otherwise he is white).

Clothing: a black button up shirt with a green tie, green dress pants, black dress shoes that are designed for running. A black hooded trench coat, and a black fedora with a green band that goes around it. (He wears the hood only when on a secret mission doesn't wear the green tie though).

Personality: unlike his rich relatives, Euca is more down to Earth, he is generous and will tend to keep a level head unless something happens he doesn't like, then that turns into a rage fest. He is flirty, trying to find that girl he likes, he hides his secrets with a positive attitude and his charm and charisma.

Backstory: born into a smaller dust company, Euca was destined for greatness, his family rich but generous they were considered some of the nicest in Atlas rich in money and good karma. It would only be a matter of time until their karma would run out, and the Schee Dust Company ran his family and countless others out of business, still the Xiang family kept their smiles and their generosity, but on Euca's 14th birthday his famliy was forced into a home where his parents slowly lost their signature smile and became what they had helped in the past. Angered at the Schnee family, Euca took it into his own hands to ruin them. One by one Euca broke into any dust shop run by the company destroying everything. At first things were going well, but after he turned 16 he was caught and forced out of Atlas, never to return to his home again, at 17 he made his own weapon, "Jade" and wanting to become a huntsmen to help his family went to Beacon.

Character 2

Name: Shian Fangsly

Species: Fauness

Type: Wolf

Home Kingdom: Mistral

Weapon: "Wolf's Fangs," twin revolvers that change into twin daggers.

Semblance: Call of the Pack- Shian can call on a pack of wolves that are spirits of his Aura and attack on his call, so far this only happens on an outburst of emotion.

Extra Abilities: heightened hearing and he can use dust ammo.

Appearance: 5'6 height wise skinny agile build, silver wolf ears and short silver hair, amber colored eyes, white skin color.

Clothing: a navy blue hoodie with a silver wolf on it, underneath is a silver t-shirt, blue jeans and silver tennis shoes.

Personality: your silent shy type who opens up only to friends and family and sometimes doesn't. Bad temper when it comes to the White Fang, usually a listener and not a leader.

Backstory: being apart of the Whitefang wasn't easy for Shian and his sister, they ended up leaving with a 2 other friends and became their own team bent on stopping the Fang, team FAES but as their exploits got more dangerous the Fang realized the threat and one by one the team was killed, all in front of Shian. When his sister was killed, he snapped and his semblance stopped the Fang from killing him. He ran away to Beacon where he would fulfill his promise to make sure the Fang never hurt anyone again.

(edited)

@silvermoon15000

Hmmm. Both are interesting in their own right. That being said, I think Euca would fit in best given the current makeup of the second team. Now all you need to do is wait for one more person to join. :)

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Considering the fact that @maemaee has not shown any activity since April and has not replied to the pm I sent her to make sure she was still interested in the RP I sent her a week ago, I will unfortunately have to kick her from the list. In order to offset this change and to encourage others to sign up for this, I will be adding a second character of my own. Should @maemaee return, I will happily add her back to the list and close registrations. After that, I will start a pm in which all characters of the second team will go through their initiation into Beacon.

Name: Rei Tanith

Semblance: Brush of Life: Rei can essentially make living constructs out of ink. She is only limited by the amount of ink and conctration she has.

Extra abilities: As a snake faunus, Rei is sensitive to smell and can sense anything by using seismic sense. She is very flexible and springy. 

Weapon: Rei's weapon is derived from a gauntlet that she wears on her left hand and has two main forms: a sword with black edges and a green stripe down the middle that can also turn into a bladed whip. It also has a container that can store the ink she needs for her semblance. 

Species: Faunus

Type: Snake

Apperance: Rei stands at a height of five feet and six inches and has black hair with that is normally untied and stops just below her neck. She also has small fangs that create a somewhat potent venom and patches of grey scales run down her back and arms. As fo her clothes, she normally wears a black hooded tailcoat with a dark green trim, a grey high collar shirt, and black thigh high boots

Backstory: Rei was essentially born into the White Fang, though she was raised in the eastern areas of Vacuo. This was die to the fact that her family were supporters and members of the group, even after it had resorted to violence. She would go to every protest and hand out fliers describing their cause. She even participated in a few, though her family did have to encourage her. Of course, this was prior to the change in leader ship of the group. After learning about what the White Fang was becoming, Rei left to start a life of her own. She cut all ties with the White Fang and her family, and decided that the best way to get back at them would be to become the thing they hated most,a huntress. After saving enough money from pickpocketing and using her semblance to perform shows on the street, Rei manaed to get into a local school. It was there where she forged her weapon, and while she was seen as an outcast by some due to her faunus traits, she did manage to make a few friends. After going through her school days, Rei decided to transfer to Beacon so that she could see more of the world.

Personality: While she can be a bit of a flirt at times and doesn't exactly know the meaning of personal space, Rei is a very caring individual and will do anything to help those in need. Along with this, she is loyal to those who she knows as friends and doesn't take betrayal well. She is also very creative, which only helps to strengthen her semblance. That being said, she is not one to sit back and think a problem through. She tends to rush in and let the flow of battle dictacte her movements at any given moment. 
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Considering the fact that @maemaee has not shown any activity since April and has not replied to the pm I sent her to make sure she was still interested in the RP I sent her a week ago, I will unfortunately have to kick her from the list. In order to offset this change and to encourage others to sign up for this, I will be adding a second character of my own. Should @maemaee return, I will happily add her back to the list and close registrations. After that, I will start a pm in which all characters of the second team will go through their initiation into Beacon.

Name: Rei Tanith

Semblance: Brush of Life: Rei can essentially make living constructs out of ink. She is only limited by the amount of ink and conctration she has.

Extra abilities: As a snake faunus, Rei is sensitive to smell and can sense anything by using seismic sense. She is very flexible and springy. 

Weapon: Rei's weapon is derived from a gauntlet that she wears on her left hand and has two main forms: a sword with black edges and a green stripe down the middle that can also turn into a bladed whip. It also has a container that can store the ink she needs for her semblance. 

Species: Faunus

Type: Snake

Apperance: Rei stands at a height of five feet and six inches and has black hair with that is normally untied and stops just below her neck. She also has small fangs that create a somewhat potent venom and patches of grey scales run down her back and arms. As fo her clothes, she normally wears a black hooded tailcoat with a dark green trim, a grey high collar shirt, and black thigh high boots

Backstory: Rei was essentially born into the White Fang, though she was raised in the eastern areas of Vacuo. This was die to the fact that her family were supporters and members of the group, even after it had resorted to violence. She would go to every protest and hand out fliers describing their cause. She even participated in a few, though her family did have to encourage her. Of course, this was prior to the change in leader ship of the group. After learning about what the White Fang was becoming, Rei left to start a life of her own. She cut all ties with the White Fang and her family, and decided that the best way to get back at them would be to become the thing they hated most,a huntress. After saving enough money from pickpocketing and using her semblance to perform shows on the street, Rei manaed to get into a local school. It was there where she forged her weapon, and while she was seen as an outcast by some due to her faunus traits, she did manage to make a few friends. After going through her school days, Rei decided to transfer to Beacon so that she could see more of the world.

Personality: While she can be a bit of a flirt at times and doesn't exactly know the meaning of personal space, Rei is a very caring individual and will do anything to help those in need. Along with this, she is loyal to those who she knows as friends and doesn't take betrayal well. She is also very creative, which only helps to strengthen her semblance. That being said, she is not one to sit back and think a problem through. She tends to rush in and let the flow of battle dictacte her movements at any given moment. 

In gonna agree with @rolle so much closer.

Worst case scenario we have three fourths of a team in the RP. I'd rather not have to do that though. If we get to the canonical start of the second volume, though, I will be submitting Team Ere (Air) to the Beacon Academy roster.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Worst case scenario we have three fourths of a team in the RP. I'd rather not have to do that though. If we get to the canonical start of the second volume, though, I will be submitting Team Ere (Air) to the Beacon Academy roster.

That's fine.

Considering the fact that we're about to have a time skip to where Jaundice canonically would be, it probably won't be long in terms of posts. As for Rei, they may have similar semblances, but they use it in different ways, much like what Yang and Adam have. I may change it to what I had origionally, which is essentially her being able to interface with electronics, but I think the ink manipulation fits her better.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

Considering the fact that we're about to have a time skip to where Jaundice canonically would be, it probably won't be long in terms of posts. As for Rei, they may have similar semblances, but they use it in different ways, much like what Yang and Adam have. I may change it to what I had origionally, which is essentially her being able to interface with electronics, but I think the ink manipulation fits her better.

@Drago Ryder

Im fine with it just pointing out the similarities, and okay, because as I was reading I couldn't help but notice you went through episode 8, and then 9 which would be the episode where Port and Oobleck come in, and with Jaune not being apart of this I expected a time skip to the finale of 11 and 12, which will be an interesting read. Otherwise happy to see where this goes and happy to be apart of such a magnificent RP

(edited)

Now that I think about it, skipping to the volume 1 finale would make the most sense. Either way, I do have an idea or two that I want to implement during and after the events of Forever Fall that weren't in the original show, so I'd be best for you, Rolle, and whoever else signs up for this to come in after that time.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Now that I think about it, skipping to the volume 1 finale would make the most sense. Either way, I do have an idea or two that I want to implement during and after the events of Forever Fall that weren't in the original show, so I'd be best for you, Rolle, and whoever else signs up for this to come in after that time.

Forever Fall? Hmm alright.

Ahem* I feel rather embarrassed as a RWBY fan, I forgot there were 15 episodes in volume 1 and I feel stupid, I forgot about Forever Fall as a whole, so my bad.