Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Into Darkness: A RWBY RP OOC

Drago Ryder

The best thing to do would be to find someone on this site who's interested in RWBY, is a decent writer, has time for something of this scale, and can bring their own unique style, character, and ideas to the story. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Acnologia said:

The best thing to do would be to find someone on this site who's interested in RWBY, is a decent writer, has time for something of this scale, and can bring their own unique style, character, and ideas to the story. 

That's the thing, I thought it would be easier to do so, but it really isn't, the only person I know who is interested in RWBY was one of my friends who hasn't been on since 2015.

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

I agree with @Acnologia

That's the thing. It honestly doesn't have to be a veteran of the site. They could be a new member, and I'd just as quickly accept or decline their character. Granted, the fact that the rp is over two hundred posts in might throw some people off.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

That's the thing. It honestly doesn't have to be a veteran of the site. They could be a new member, and I'd just as quickly accept or decline their character. Granted, the fact that the rp is over two hundred posts in might throw some people off.

Very true I could hunt down another person who is interested in RWBY but I would have to go through several new people and even go through some other veterans which could take months to do in general, because you never know how long it could take to get an answer, then there are the message limits. I honestly think we are good as is right now, I didn't mean to come off as hostile in anyway so if you took it like that I am sorry, and I am sorry for bringing a hype train to this rp. As a RWBY geek I get too excited at times, so I am sorry.

10 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

It's ok. I can understand your excitement. I just didn't want to offset the teams. 

Thank you for understanding, it sucks really that the last person hasn't been on in a few months, I have my second character but he is an S but I don't know where he would fit.

(edited)

And it was at this moment that Drago knew, he screwed up.

Actually, if I included your character, then it could be Team FEER (Fear or Fir), FERE (Fairy),  REEF, REFE, SMER (Summer, Smear, or Simmer), and a few others. I don't want to have Rei in the leadership position, though considering the fact that Draco is leading DARC As long as @rolle  and the others don't mind, then I will add Mr.Fangsley to the list. I honestly should've just done that at the start. If that's the case, then you two may be able to come in before the events of Forever Fall.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Drago Ryder said:

And it was at this moment that Drago knew, he screwed up.

Actually, if I included your character, then it could be Team FEER (Fear or Fir), FERE (Fairy),  REEF, REFE, SMER (Summer, Smear, or Simmer), and a few others. I don't want to have Rei in the leadership position, though considering the fact that Draco is leading DARC As long as @rolle doesn't mind, then I will add Mr.Fangsley to the list. I honestly should've just done that at the start. If that's the case, then you two may be able to come in before the events of Forever Fall.

I don't know who Fangsley is...we also have ESER "Esper" with one of the E's being leader, or RESE "Resurrect" but there are many names. Its up to you really, you are DM

3 minutes ago, rolle said:

I mean, it is up to you @Drago Ryder. But, I don't know who this Mr.Fangsley is either... I still haven't caught up in the posts yet... either.

7 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I don't know who Fangsley is...we also have ESER "Esper" with one of the E's being leader, or RESE "Resurrect" but there are many names. Its up to you really, you are DM

Sorry. That was a typo on my part. I meant Fangsly, or Shian. Whichever you prefer.

Anyway, I will add him to the list and start the Academy entrance exam pm. Good luck to the both of you.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

Sorry. That was a typo on my part. I meant Fangsly, or Shian. Whichever you prefer.

Anyway, I will add him to the list and start the Academy entrance exam pm. Good luck to the both of you.

Alright, cool

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@silvermoon15000@rolle

Heh you'll have to deal with my character ghalan who is abit of an asshole.

Yeah I know, but you always gotta have one assholes in the mix, but I have a feeling there is a sensitive side to him, from how he acts the way he does because his parents are dead, I sense hidden depression lol, I dont really know but we will find out what Euca and Shian think of him.

Just now, silvermoon15000 said:

Yeah I know, but you always gotta have one assholes in the mix, but I have a feeling there is a sensitive side to him, from how he acts the way he does because his parents are dead, I sense hidden depression lol, I dont really know but we will find out what Euca and Shian think of him.

He does make no mistake but he also hides it beneath a devil may care attitude.

• Brohoof 1

He does make no mistake but he also hides it beneath a devil may care attitude.

Thats what I thought and yeah I see that, I'm pretty sure something may happen to change him, I mean look at Ren from volume 4 and Jaune as well. Hmmm guess we will find out.

That and he will use advanced interrogation on White fang members.

1 minute ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Thats what I thought and yeah I see that, I'm pretty sure something may happen to change him, I mean look at Ren from volume 4 and Jaune as well. Hmmm guess we will find out.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I also have a song that he will sing when he's alone.

Just now, silvermoon15000 said:

Euca tends to not care about the Whitefang his biggest quarrel is with the schnee family, but Shian may top Ghalan when it comes to Whitefang.

• Brohoof 1

Noticed that too I tend to pay close attention to certain details, my hype for RWBY is large, I tend to keep up with everything, which is why Euca and Shian follow the color rule and are based off of legends or myths, but can't wait to join the main rp.