Rizzy

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Randomly.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Easily.

Argh... how long I've been dead? One year, huh? Well, since I'm...  "alive" again, let me re-introduce myself.

Hello everypony, my name's Rizz, but friends usually call me Rizzy. Most of the ponies I meet say that I'm a "One Trick Pony", since the only thing I'm good at rn is playing games. I'm trying to change it, but I can't say I'm doing well. I feel myself like a cutie mark crusader, trying to find out what else I'm good at. (At least drawing gives me some sort of relief)

Anyway, I don't want to talk about myself much. I just... I hope I'll find my friends here and... have fun, maybe?

That's it... I guess? 

P.S. I have a pony OC, but he doesn't have art with him yet.

Edited by Rizzy
  • Brohoof 5

Hello Rizzy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi. Welcome. What kind of games do you play? I'm kinda in the same boat as you at this point. But I guess you could say I'm also good at not getting up in the morning. Hope you enjoy your stay! Brohoof!

35 minutes ago, Travlein said:

Hi. Welcome. What kind of games do you play? I'm kinda in the same boat as you at this point. But I guess you could say I'm also good at not getting up in the morning. Hope you enjoy your stay! Brohoof!

PS4 games (Mostly Destiny), TF2, HoTS, StarCraft, CS, other random games.

• Brohoof 2

Cool. I'm a pc gamer. I mainly doing a survival game right now but I always come back to tf2. Haven't played cs in ages. I also play skyrim every now and then. 

Hi Rizzy and welcome to the forums! I'm a bit of a gamer myself. I love HoTS, I haven't played in a while but I've been meaning to get back into it! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here and make some friends. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back @Rizzy ... I recall you from This Feedback topic about your positive views on the Forum. Glad to see you return. We need more mustachioed cats here!