Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clothing Color

FanOfManyShows

Many of my clothes are dark in color and the most usual ones are black or blue.

Purples, blues, and earth tones are my preference. Currently wearing khakis and a brown dress shirt. 

I usually wear black shirts with dark blue jeans. I don't prefer to wear things that have eye catching colors. blacks, grays and in general very deep colors that don't have much contrast are where its at for me. If i was to add any color into it i do like black/grey shirts with some red decals. 

• Brohoof 1

Light blue, and light purple are two of my favorite colors... yet I seem to only wear black shirts, and only order my shirts in black. As for pants I only wear dark blue or black jeans, and I wear black shoes with what ever secondary color... hell even my socks are black.

I usually wear pastels, be it yellow, pink/red, blue, green or otherwise. I mostly wear monochromatic stuff, although occasionally do stripes. I don't like too much clutter on my shirts.

• Brohoof 1

It seems a lot of it is blue and/or white. I'm not sure why, it just is. These are not my favorite colors exactly, but a lot of my basic clothes end up this way. My favorite color is orange but that's kind of a loud color for most occasions, so I guess it'll have to remain relegated to my painting palette instead. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I tend to wear blue, purple, green, or pink tops (usually lighter shades). I prefer to wear dark bottoms, though, to offset the color. My sweaters and jackets tend to be cream, black, or grey so that they can be worn with just about anything! :squee: