Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clothing Color

FanOfManyShows

Most of my clothes are of black color. Black is one of my favorite colors and I feel that it looks nice on me. I will wear clothes of more brighter colors but that does not happen often. 

• 5 weeks later...

My pants tend to be medium dark, so grays and browns mostly. Most of my shirts, jackets, and sweatshirts tend to be the same, but I have a few bright colored shirts. 

Ok. 

Browns, purple, and darker blues. I usually wear jeans with a dress shirt and ... I think I have six or seven purple shirts of varying hues. I also have a burgundy shirt I and the color suits me. 

• Brohoof 1

a lot of black, during the summer i lean to military colours. lots of Khaki.

but recently Ive been adding more colour to my clothing. Purple and blue mostly. Red and white dont suit me. 

• 1 year later...

I like wearing dark clothing, especially black. There's no real reason behind it, aside from standing out less and attracting less attention.

Edited by Cash In

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I currently wear what I have...  Which  are blue jeans, brown shoes, and a gray or blue shirt. Yeah, I don't have a lot anymore...

But if I could wear what I really wanted to, I'd wear a lot of pink and red as it's my favorite color combination :P...  Maybe also with a little bit of white or black... I may be an extreme introvert, but I really want to be able to express myself. :squee:

Edited by ~Dusky~

I usually wear darker colored clothes, except during the summer. 

My summer wardrobe mainly consists of white t-shirts and tan shorts. Gotta reflect the heat somehow.  ^_^