Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Medical Marijuana

Waldomar

Hi All, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative medicine? I've been reading some article about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflamation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a marijuana strain kali mist, it has a very high pain suppressing effect. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also find new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Weed also has other uses other than medical ones. Its immensely cheap to produce, and products made from it are fully biodegradable, making it ideal for making recyclable paper. Its fibers are strong enough in some strains that it can be woven into cheap and effective fabric.

All I will say is do whatever you want. you want to get high? so be it. use it for medical purpose? so be it.  It's legal over where I live and the only thing I will complain about is the tax money didn't do squat to help with school tuition, let alone it's getting pretty crowded here.