Lucky Bolt

What's The Weather Like Right Now Where You Live?

Thanks to a tropical system out in the Gulf of Mexico, we're currently getting dumped on with rain. And the HuMidItY oh my God :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Currently it's cloudy and 60° where I am. :dry:

Well, few hours ago, it was raining a bit, but now, it's sunny. :catface:

Badges

Partly sunny and unusually cold for this time of year. Already got snow in the mountains, so herro early winter :mlp_wat:

Badges

Windy and raining. And leaves are just starting to fall in my garden I reckon it's Autumn time already! :o

Badges

Sunny and warm at the moment. There was a slight chill in the air earlier this morning though....well, slight chill in the air by Florida standards. :P

Badges

Cloudy with drizzle and cool (14°C)

Badges

There's a massive lightning storm outside, and the sky looks silver with hues of blue and violet. There's wild growth all over, on my vines and rose bushes, along with colorful trees and flowers of the neighboring homes running all the way towards the horizon. Bougainvillea and my favorite, jacaranda. The wind carries the scent of spring rain, with the vague sound of sirens in the distance, which always put me at ease.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

54F with a wind chill here in Atlanta GA (I don't live here, just staying for the weekend) and even though it's dark out I can tell it's overcast. :mlp_wat:

Badges

It is currently a cozy 42 degrees fahrenheit

Badges

A nice cold and wet 48 degrees. Glad for the cooler weather but wish things would dry out a tiny bit.

You can never predict Melbourne weather. Just now it was so hot, and now it's hailing.

Badges

Freezing! :o  Heating having been off for 72 hours the bungalow is still struggling to get up to 18°C since 12:30 pm (is now 8:30 pm), NB: 18 is the normal nighttime level but there'll be the thick extra throw on the bed tonight. There may be frost. (There was last night in Carlisle.)

Boston UK.

Worse than this, every time I put a cup of tea down it gets cold like super quick...

Badges

I live in Oregon so its nice and rainy right now (finally) its been too hot the last few weeks so I am glad to have my rain! 

Badges

Here in Texas, it's been pleasantly sunny. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right.

Currently 54F and clear here in northeastern Florida. Chilly morning. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

6c and cloudy outside, pretty sure it's closer to -1c inside. Gotta love older houses and their "insulation" :wacko:

Badges