Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Let me draw your OC

Misty Sunrise

(edited)

Since you have so much to do, with all due respect, I understand if you can't make time to draw everything and therefore not mine either. I'll drop my OC "Ocean Wake" in here if there's any chance you'd feel like drawing her.

Either way, I just wanted to drop by to say that your art is adorable, I really like how you put stars in their eyes and mane, it's just toooo cute! Good job with all of these and good luck with your new tablet! You're mastering it well, as it seems. :squee:

oceanwake.png

Edited by darkwingmare

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mysterious Way said:

29832ccec43ce32cf07421bdc5e2c744.jpg

Her cutie mark is journal and a feather and ink by it. Her name is Ocean Whiplash

7 hours ago, Leere said:

Could you please draw my OC? 

Pretty please? :please:

Hide contents

myPony.thumb.png.a7edaa0ef7f4277528b2035d4d63c1c6.png

5 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

If you dont mind I would like you to draw Maple for me

Maple drawn.jpg

Maples Cutie mark.png

5 hours ago, ForLifeNightcore said:

can you try to do mine?

Hide contents

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

5 hours ago, spoopy_gander said:

could you draw my OC?

Hide contents

tumblr_messaging_onre1nlpYe1uf1zfr_540.png.db28650dc1963480944540342054a420.png

5 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

If you don't mind, could you draw this OC?

Hide contents

post-32204-0-39518300-1457905117_thumb.gifpost-32204-0-26344900-1453664485_thumb.pngpost-32204-0-71026700-1453664472_thumb.png

4 hours ago, darkwingmare said:

Since you have so much to do, with all due respect, I understand if you can't make time to draw everything and therefore not mine either. I'll drop my OC "Ocean Wake" in here if there's any chance you'd feel like drawing her.

Either way, I just wanted to drop by to say that your art is adorable, I really like how you put stars in their eyes and mane, it's just toooo cute! Good job with all of these and good luck with your new tablet! You're mastering it well, as it seems. :squee:

oceanwake.png

1 hour ago, GlimGlam04 said:

Are you able to do this OC for me?

On 04.04.2017 at 11:27 PM, The Cerberus said:

Hi :)

Could you maybe draw my Ponysona? Catpony_OC_by_Cerberus.png

He doesn't have a cutiemark.

-edit- as a sidenote, I absolutely love the two upper pictures :pinkie:

On 04.04.2017 at 11:28 PM, Kyoshi said:

Your art is super cute. *____* If you want to, you can try drawing Kyoshi. :3 He has no Cutie Mark and there are images of him as my avatar, sig and on my profile. Can't upload anything right now so I hope those suffice. 

On 04.04.2017 at 11:38 PM, Trixie . said:

His colors used to be like Sunset Shimmer, his mane style was like a male Sunset. His cutie mark is a crimson red sun, with a sword behind it. 

He still has burn marks and stuff like that all over, and his mane looks like fire. After all the time on the sun, he developed some sort of horn which is yellow, translucent and long like an Alicorn. He is a pegasus / something and NOT an Alicorn.

He wears the Alicorn amulet, and his eyes are red and have the red magic of the amulet. His name is Keeneye.

On 04.04.2017 at 11:43 PM, DayShadow said:

Here is DayShadow Pone. He has no cutie mark. I never made one for him :P

imageproxy.png

DayShadow Mysterium 2 - Copy.png

On 05.04.2017 at 1:11 AM, CentipedeGhoul said:

On 05.04.2017 at 1:23 AM, Tangle said:

These are so cute omg! <3

How about Mintyheart my ponysona?

http://sta.sh/217r84046vzc

On 05.04.2017 at 2:34 AM, IsraelYabuki said:

Would you please draw Spark Wave?58e42d38a5052_SparkWave.thumb.jpg.28b0dc01f0d75d977bd915a2e61115bc.jpg

Could you draw Spark Wave? I gave him eyes similar to Gaara from Naruto because it makes him look a bit cooler.

On 05.04.2017 at 2:45 AM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I love your art it is sooo cute. Could you please draw my OC Aria? I thank you in advance if you do decide to take my request.

Details will be below

Mane and tail color:hot pink with baby pink stripes

Mane and tail type:very wavy

Cutiemark: heart inside of a crown surrounded by Laurel leaves. 

post-38557-0-30136700-1467028997_thumb.png

I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, I WILL EVENTUALLY DO YOUR OCS (3 days tops). The only reason some people got their drawings quicker than you is because I purposedly chose to do their OCs first bc they were easier to draw than yours. :cry: Yeah, I saved whats harder for the last.

I'll get back to drawing again in about 8-9 hours (i have school ) (yeah, I stay in school for that long EVERY DAY plskillmenow)

I know I'm a little late, but I you can draw my OC if you want. He doesn't really have a name, but sometimes I call him "Neo." Thank you in advance! /)

request_number_3_by_luna_dash-d9yqfj0.pn

16 hours ago, Misty Sunrise said:

dusk_dancer_smile_by_vectorvito-d6xsw5q.thumb.png.30fb9a0c46e4516c96053e72d8816ca4.png

1st of all, Wow! thats amazing! I like the stary mane thing you tend to do XD
Just one tiny detail... Pixel's a guy :P
Stil;l though, that is a pretty cool gender swap art for him XD

1 hour ago, Pixel Dusk said:

1st of all, Wow! thats amazing! I like the stary mane thing you tend to do XD
Just one tiny detail... Pixel's a guy :P
Stil;l though, that is a pretty cool gender swap art for him XD

Haha oh god... Don't worry, I'll redo the drawing... :D

On 4/5/2017 at 3:17 PM, Misty Sunrise said:

dusk_dancer_smile_by_vectorvito-d6xsw5q.thumb.png.30fb9a0c46e4516c96053e72d8816ca4.png

Not normally a fan of Red/black OC's.
I am very okay with this one.
Pretty sure it's the eyes o3o

17 hours ago, Misty Sunrise said:

I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU, I WILL EVENTUALLY DO YOUR OCS (3 days tops). The only reason some people got their drawings quicker than you is because I purposedly chose to do their OCs first bc they were easier to draw than yours. :cry: Yeah, I saved whats harder for the last.

I'll get back to drawing again in about 8-9 hours (i have school ) (yeah, I stay in school for that long EVERY DAY plskillmenow)

Its cool I understand how it is I have a shop open too, dont rush it

(edited)

Not sure if you are still doing these. Seems you have quite a few ponies on your plat but thought I would offer mine up anyways just in case you find the time. I really enjoy seeing him in different styles and yours is adorable.

IMG_4096.thumb.PNG.dd9fb8853f6df1e4da9142e149b3bc9f.PNG

IMG_1828.PNG

IMG_4099.thumb.PNG.7ff308fd8ca1e252509bd20eb910d68c.PNG

Edited by PonyOfWar

On 4/4/2017 at 9:21 PM, Misty Sunrise said:

So I just stole bought myself a graphic tablet and I'm trying to get used to it, to the drawing software and the whole digital art thingy... And I thought hey, a great way of practicing would be drawing your guys' OCs. I mean, why not. :) Of course, if you don't mind me doing tons of mistakes. It's really hard for me to get used with digital art. :P

If you're still taking requests, I'd love a pic of my ponysona!

Lacepng.png

On 2017-04-06 at 5:39 AM, Misty Sunrise said:

Don't worry about it dear, as I mentioned, you don't have to do mine if it's too much and especially not with your hands full enough as it is. Take your time, either way. Don't rush it, after all, it's your own time and effort you're spending, spend it wisely. Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Might be a stupid question, but do you only do ponies? I have some anime OC's that I'd like to request somewhere ;_; If not I'd still love to request my pony OC's : D will post after I find out. 

• 2 months later...

I want a pic of Ezzy but in the same style as the second example pic in your first post please : 

Ezerona By Neonblaze

On 4/4/2017 at 3:21 PM, Misty Sunrise said:

So I just stole bought myself a graphic tablet and I'm trying to get used to it, to the drawing software and the whole digital art thingy... And I thought hey, a great way of practicing would be drawing your guys' OCs. I mean, why not. :) Of course, if you don't mind me doing tons of mistakes. It's really hard for me to get used with digital art. :P

All I need is a picture of your character and their cutie  mark.

Here's some of my sloppy art :P :

blanket_woona_by_mamandil-d5ce1jf.png

fullsmall.png

lovey dovey.png

luna and her protoge.jpegSloppy....art ? What are you smoking..?

If you are willing to draw my Ponysona, please respond to this.

He is a hybrid of sorts, a dragon/thestral/pony

If you are up for drawing something like that then please let me know.