Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help please

Ocean Aura

(edited)

I need some help I'm trying to change my email on my profile but every time I try to it says my password is incorrect or make sure the caps lock is off.

Edited by Dusk Claw

Are you changing your password through https://www.poniverse.net?

The 'Change Password' option on the MLP Forums Account Settings needs to be removed/modified as we're using a global Poniverse login that allows you to also access Pony.fm, Equestria.tv, PoniArcade,com, and PonyvilleLive.com all with the same account, which overrides the forum's own login system. I'm adding it to the bug list for our new forums software.

How it previously worked was login information was set at the main Poniverse log-in and/or account screen and it was passed through to IPB. 

Try and change your email here

@Fhaolan do the Admins possess the ability to update email manually?

Oh! I just tried to change my email address and it did not work. The re-activation email went to my new email account, but clicking on the link returned the "Whoops, something went wrong" message. 

Figured you might want to know that

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

@Fhaolan do the Admins possess the ability to update email manually?

Not really, no. The Poniverse login bypasses it for the forums... at least it used to and Lavo hasn't told me that it has changed for the new forum software, so I have to assume it still works that way. Poniverse hasn't exposed a password change function to the admins of the various Poniverse sites yet. That all has to go through a sysadmin like Lavo.

• Brohoof 1