Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight return to Equestria Girls

Unanimous123

I would also like for pony Twi to return to the human world once more. In fact, it would be fun if the Pinks in there, is actually pony Pinks who swapped places with human Pinks as seen in the Friendship Games bloopers :D

The other way would also work in this scenario where Sunset returns to Equestria to see why magic is coming through the portal in the first place. She would get to interact with Princess Twilight and perhaps reconcile with Princess Celestia.

Would love to see it, if only to have Princess Twi check back in on her CHS friends, but also for some double Twilight interaction, and to appease the starving shipper in me. 

• Brohoof 2

Like others mentioned, I would personally welcome her return just for the interaction between the two versions of Twilight. 

• Brohoof 3

I'd say there is plenty of comedic potential for the two to actually interact, and I'm sure it would raise some interesting questions between the two. Granted I have the feeling Hasbro is content with keeping them separate, but I would like to see more personally. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I think she'll have to notice it first.  Was it even noticed in Equestria until Sunset wrote Twilight about it?  I'm also surprised that human Twilight hasn't recreated her magic measuring necklace (hopefully with some help from Sunset so it will only measure the magic this time) to study it.