Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would your OC dress?

ggg-2

(edited)

When anthro or in an Equestria Girls-like state, how does your OC dress. Mine, despite being an Alicorn prince, isn't one for fancy stuff at all. In fact, he tends to want to stay as close to his Earth Pony roots as possible, so he typically wears clothing reminiscent of a bodybuilder and cowboy. He's no stranger to the rodeo, either.

Edited by PathfinderCS

My Ponysona, Lucky Bolt, would wear basically what I wear IRL, that being either denim jeans or shorts, a t-shirt with something racing related and/or car related, or with horses, high top converse shoes, or the occasional boots. And of course, ALWAYS wearing a ball cap, or sometimes a cowboy hat. 

Considering my OC is essentially me, he'd wear what I wear...usually tightfit jeans, t-shirt and a zip up hoodie. The shirt and hoodie depicting relative interests...as well as a flat top military style hat with buttons on it. On some occasions a button up plaid flannel shirt.

Business casual attire for Refund Check.

A protective cape covering a blouse and blue jeans Ruby Shears (she's a beautician).

A plain T-shirt and blue jeans for Fudge Cookie.

A tank top with a button-down shirt and a knee-length skirt for Sundae Shake.

A striped carnival outfit with a matching hat and a name tag for Thrillseeker.

as a pony, she tends to sport a wonderbolts hoodie, some times matching socks. and dog tags around her neck. In the winter she always wears a beanie hat with the hoodie. 

in EQG land. I'm still reworking an outfit design, but the normal outfit is black tank top, urban camo shorts, converse trainers and fingerless gloves. 

A white blouse with a ruffled collar under a blue suede vest and (color matching) Accordion-pleat skirt with hemline just below the knee. Probably white stockings and mary janes too, with a purple Irish walking cape for cooler weather. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

In EQG, I would give him Indigo Zap's skin tone, because I don't think green would work for an EQG Hyman's skin. Instead he would wear a green jacket with white stripes on the sides.  I would also give him blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.

@ggg-2

Just letting you know that the title for your topic has been edited to better fit the intentions of the OP and be more clear.

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kiri would most likely wear a flowy off the shoulder long sleeved white or blue top with a necklace identical to what she wears in her feral/Kirin form. She would most likely wear straight legged jeans and light blue slipper-like shoes. 

• 3 months later...

I picture my OC in a sweatervest with a button-down shirt and bowtie (the kind you tie yourself). He would probably wear slacks and dress shoes with crazy socks. That's what I would wear anyway if the weather ever got cold enough here

• 2 weeks later...

Kyoshi would mostly wear Tripp pants and clothes to match that style. They have always been my favorite and many shirts can match well with them. Add some small chains and get the colors right and it will look glorious.

Some like this:

s-l1000.jpg

And anything to match that.