Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia

Fortunately or unfortunately for Ghalan he was able to dodge the land as it embedded itself into a poor beowulf's skull. "Yeesh ain't that a head ache?" Ghalan asked slightly as he could probably hear a collective face palm. "Yeah that was in poor taste sorry," he said with a grin on his face. He began to hum slightly as he began to chop grimm left and right. cutting them in half with a quick draw style. It was a song from his home. But Ghalan began to get swamped by the horde. What a day to leave his chain mail at the dorm rooms. blast it He felt claws raked across his back sending him into a near by tree hard enough to break it.

Edited by dragon4111

@silvermoon15000@rolle@Acnologia@dragon4111

Rei gave a light smile and nodded. "Yeah. We should do something like that more often." She said. She then gave Euca a peck on the cheek, before walking further into the forest. "Come on. We should probably find the others." The snake faunus had noticed a favorable change in the human's scent, along with his body temperature, and had felt drawn to him. Even if there was adrenaline rushing through her body, she honestly wanted to do something like that.

Draco sighed as he noticed Ghalan killing grimm out of the corner of his eye, wincing slightly when he took a hit to the back. Considering the fact that he seemed to be the only thing standing between the grimm and his friends at this point, the dragon faunus could feel a fiery anger building within him. When he finally noticed the grimm that had attacked Yuki, it only seemed to expidite the process. The dragon faunus's body automatically went on high alert as memories he had suppressed for years made their way to the surface. "Yuki, we'll talk about this later, but I need you to trust me. Take Ghalan, and run." He said, his voice hollow. It was as if he had aged ten years in an instant and had seen nothing but strife. The dragon faunus then set Yuki against the tree said wolf faunus had hit and stood, drawing his sword. He would protect his team, or die trying. "It's been a long time, hasn't it Minos?"

The Minotaur grimm gave what could be described as a twisted laugh. "Remember. Good." It said, before charging at Draco. The other grimm had backed off as a result of the emotions coming off the faunus, so their fight would not be interrupted. "Kill two like first." 

"I don't think so." With that, the two charged at each other with the intent to kill. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei gave a light smile and nodded. "Yeah. We should do something like that more often." She said. She then gave Euca a peck on the cheek, before walking further into the forest. "Come on. We should probably find the others." The snake faunus had noticed a favorable change in the human's scent, along with his body temperature, and had felt drawn to him. Even if there was adrenaline rushing through her body, she honestly wanted to do something like that.

Draco sighed as he noticed Ghalan killing grimm out of the corner of his eye, wincing slightly when he took a hit to the back. Considering the fact that he seemed to be the only thing standing between the grimm and his friends at this point, the dragon faunus could feel a fiery anger building within him. When he finally noticed the grimm that had attacked Yuki, it only seemed to expidite the process. The dragon faunus's body automatically went on high alert as memories he had suppressed for years made their way to the surface. "Yuki, we'll talk about this later, but I need you to trust me. Take Ghalan, and run." He said, his voice hollow. It was as if he had aged ten years in an instant and had seen nothing but strife. The dragon faunus then set Yuki against the tree said wolf faunus had hit and stood, drawing his sword. He would protect his team, or die trying. "It's been a long time, hasn't it Minos?"

The Minotaur grimm gave what could be described as a twisted laugh. "Remember. Good." It said, before charging at Draco. The other grimm had backed off as a result of the emotions coming off the faunus, so their fight would not be interrupted. "Kill two like first." 

"I don't think so." With that, the two charged at each other with the intent to kill. 

Euca turned red, his blush contrasting his green hair...he hadn't had something like that happen to him before, it was different, a good different...he shook his head as she spoke,

"Oh um...ok," he couldn't help but watch her as they walked into the forest.

Shian grunted as he pushed himself away from a ursa, 

"Damn Etherius, say something," he sliced and ursa's throat and jumped away as it swung a paw at him.

He switched his blades' form, and started to fire his pistols killing one of them.

@Acnologia@dragon4111@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000

Etherius' fingers tensed up on the bark of the tree as Shian had first said those words and he looked downward slightly, as to not scare his teammate from his expression right now. As he heard the roar it caught his attention, and hurt his ears quite a bit, but due to his training, he could ignore it. However, as the ursae came he was a bit agitated, he was at first planning to make Shian do most of the work but quickly abandoned the idea as Shian rushed out to fight, he sighed and said "Fine, but we'll sort this through after this." he removed his hands from the tree bark and a fine dust revealed holes in the shape of his fingers in the tree.

Etherius rushed forward towards one of the ursae as the air visibly distorted and vibrated before his weapons were summoned. As he drew closer to the Ursae it had begun to swipe at him, Etherius activated his semblance's additional effect of raising his reaction time, increasing it to thrice the normal time. Time started to almost flow in reverse as he did, one second it felt like the ursae was rapidly swiping at him, then the next as if it was as slow as a snail. Etherius was used to these things as he raised his arm aiming the firing mechanism on the beast's head... Then just a moment later a loud sound, as if a watermelon was crushed by a hammer sounded out. Etherius' claws had shattered the ursa's mask and disfigured its head, it had stuck itself on the dead corpse which was slowly starting to vanish. Etherius jumped up and connected the claws fully to the gauntlet again, landed behind where the ursa once stood, the last ursa left standing was still in the middle of running up to them, Etherius, still holding onto the dead ursa swung around with it, throwing the corpse at the final ursa. He then calmly, but, still louder than normal "Shian, you're free to finish it" after he came to it, the beast had crashed into the other one, weighing it down. Etherius then turned off his semblance's effect as he almost felt nauseous enough to throw up.

• Brohoof 1

@rolle@dragon4111@silvermoon15000

Yuki looked at Drago and felt a pit form in her stomach. She wanted to call out to him, to say something that would stop him from fighting alone and getting himself killed, but what could she do? The fox faunus had no weapon of her own, her partner was injured, and there was no telling when the other grimm would turn their sights on her. It didn't take long for her to realize that there was some connection between the grimm and her team leader, something that she would ask him about later. Thankfully, her aura sped up the rate at whcih she healed, so she was able to stand with minimal pain. Yuki then slowly made her way to Ghalan, picking up her lance along the way. "Please tell me he's ok." She thought as she moved towards the wolf faunus. If he was, then they'd probably help their team leader fight his demons.

Edited by Acnologia

7 minutes ago, rolle said:

@Acnologia@dragon4111@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000

Etherius' fingers tensed up on the bark of the tree as Shian had first said those words and he looked downward slightly, as to not scare his teammate from his expression right now. As he heard the roar it caught his attention, and hurt his ears quite a bit, but due to his training, he could ignore it. However, as the ursae came he was a bit agitated, he was at first planning to make Shian do most of the work but quickly abandoned the idea as Shian rushed out to fight, he sighed and said "Fine, but we'll sort this through after this." he removed his hands from the tree bark and a fine dust revealed holes in the shape of his fingers in the tree.

Etherius rushed forward towards one of the ursae as the air visibly distorted and vibrated before his weapons were summoned. As he drew closer to the Ursae it had begun to swipe at him, Etherius activated his semblance's additional effect of raising his reaction time, increasing it to thrice the normal time. Time started to almost flow in reverse as he did, one second it felt like the ursae was rapidly swiping at him, then the next as if it was as slow as a snail. Etherius was used to these things as he raised his arm aiming the firing mechanism on the beast's head... Then just a moment later a loud sound, as if a watermelon was crushed by a hammer sounded out. Etherius' claws had shattered the ursa's mask and disfigured its head, it had stuck itself on the dead corpse which was slowly starting to vanish. Etherius jumped up and connected the claws fully to the gauntlet again, landed behind where the ursa once stood, the last ursa left standing was still in the middle of running up to them, Etherius, still holding onto the dead ursa swung around with it, throwing the corpse at the final ursa. He then calmly, but, still louder than normal "Shian, you're free to finish it" after he came to it, the beast had crashed into the other one, weighing it down. Etherius then turned off his semblance's effect as he almost felt nauseous enough to throw up.

Shian some his pistols at the ursa,

"With pleasure," he said firing several rounds into the creature until it was dead.

He looked at Etherius,

"And just some advice, a leader leads from the front, not the back...I don't care about how powerful you are, you put any of us in extreme danger and I will have no problem attacking you, even if I die doing it,"

@silvermoon15000@Acnologia@Drago Ryder@dragon4111

The moment the creature died Etherius wanted to say something, however, Shian was faster. Etherius wasn't surprised, he sighed "A leader doesn't necessarily lead from the frontline. However, I do agree that in a small group like this it'd be for the best. The reason as to why I haven't is simple. My weapon, while embarrassingly so, has malfunctioned sometimes. This is due to my own incompetence in its design as the original blueprints are long gone." he calmly noted as he added more to it "Besides, I'll do my best to keep you from harm as I've stated before."

(edited)

Rei noitced that Euca was looking at her out of the corner of her eye, and felt like teasing him for a bit. At the very least, it'd help pass the time until they found Glynda, the members of their team, or DARC, whichever came first. "Hope you don't mind if I soak uo a bit of sun." She said, before removing the jacket that she seemed to always wear. She didn't even wait for him to answer. This revealed that she was wearing a black shirt with green oroboros logo in the center. It also revealed that she had several patches of green and black scales that seemed to form a twisting pattern around her arm. The snake faunus then gave a light sigh as she felt the sun's warmth against her light, yet not entirely pale, skin. As for her body itself, it seemed to be well developed to say the least, though she wouldn't really know if it was or not.

Draco dodged out of the way of an ax strike courtesy of Minos, before slashing at him with his sword. The blade cut a shallow wound in his opponent's side, but the grimm retaliated with a punch that sent the dragon faunus back a few feet. Thankfully, he managed to maintain his footing, before feeling electricity course through him. The strange thing was that it didn't even hurt. "I can't lose." He thought, his eyes narrowing. He wasn't just fighting for himself. He was fighting to protect those he cared for, and he wasn't going to fail.

"Still weak." Minos taunted, laughing slightly. The grimm then charged at Draco, intending for another strike.

"That may be, but at least I have something to fight for." He said, before moving on to intercept. Sparks flew as the metal blades clashed. 

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei noitced that Euca was looking at her out of the corner of her eye, and felt like teasing him for a bit. At the very least, it'd help pass the time until they found Glynda, the members of their team, or DARC, whichever came first. "Hope you don't mind if I soak uo a bit of sun." She said, before removing the jacket that she seemed to always wear. She didn't even wait for him to answer. This revealed that she was wearing a black shirt with green oroboros logo in the center. It also revealed that she had several patches of green and black scales that seemed to form a twisting pattern around her arm. The snake faunus then gave a light sigh as she felt the sun's warmth against her light, yet not entirely pale, skin. As for her body itself, it seemed to be well developed to say the least, though she wouldn't really know if it was or not.

Draco dodged out of the way of an ax strike courtesy of Minos, before slashing at him with his sword. The blade cut a shallow wound in his opponent's side, but the grimm retaliated with a punch that sent the dragon faunus back a few feet. Thankfully, he managed to maintain his footing, before feeling electricity course through him. The strange thing was that it didn't even hurt. "I can't lose." He thought, his eyes narrowing. He wasn't just fighting for himself. He was fighting to protect those he cared for, and he wasn't going to fail.

"Still weak." Minos taunted, laughing slightly. The grimm then charged at Draco, intending for another strike.

"That may be, but at least I have something to fight for." He said, before moving on to intercept. Sparks flew as metal clashed and pain could be felt by both as hits were made. 

Euca turned a brighter red,

"Hehehe, its cool," he laughed nervously, he glimpsed at her scales and mentally shivered, to him they were beautiful, he wanted so badly to say something but he couldn't get any words out.

Shian nodded,

"Good then lets go find the others,"

Ghalan heard the sounds of battle in his weakened state. He saw Yuki his partner and his heart's desire run towards him. But he saw a grimm coming up behind her. He felt weak. He hated it. He hated this weakness.Then he felt his heart beat faster. The area surounding him began to heat up as he seemingly disappeared then reappeared behind Yuki brutally cutting the grimms head off. then to the next. Unnatural grace as he plowed through the army of grimm. He was heading towards Mino cutting apart grimm left and right. When he reached Minos as he finally cut up the last grimm standing in his way by stabbing it through the throat then spinning upward. Ghalan went for mino's hamstring then went for the grimm's throat. His blade heated with a white hot sword.

All the while his back was bleeding out while he was on this little rampage. Brutallity at it's gory and unconquerable fury. If you saw the look in his eyes they seemed clouded by fury. He loved Yuki enough to have gone berserk like this. But Yuki will never know of his love for her for he was not worthy of the fox faunus. He would protect her no matter what.

Edited by dragon4111

@Drago Ryder@rolle@silvermoon15000@dragon4111

Yuki's eyes widened when she felt an ntense heat rush past her. Turning to look, she could see the carnage that Ghalan had wrought and didn't know how to respond. On one hand, it only reaffirmed her idea that she was the weakest of the three members of Team DARC, and on the other, she was afraid not for herself, but her partner. A chill then ran down the fox faunus's spine as her breath materialized in front of her. "What is..." Before she could respond, a intense cold was dispelled from her body, coating everythng in a five foot radius in frost and instantly freezing anything that moved. As for her, she fell into unconciousness.

Rei nodded slightly as she folded her jacket over her right arm and used her left to move her hair back into position. "Thanks. I'm not really cold blooded, but feeling the warmth against my body really helps get me energized." She said, giggling slightly. The snake faunus then noticed the shade of red that Euca's skin had turned and tilted her head. "Hey, are you ok? You look like you have a fever." There was a genuine concern for her partner in Rei's voice, and she gently placed a hand to his cheek. It did feel a bit hotter than normal, but he didn't look sick. The snake faunus then felt a sequential increase and immediate decrease in the air temperature of an area not to far from where they were. For now, she could ignore it. It was probably someone from team DARC that caused it, anyway. "Hopefully Draco wasn't near that. He was never a fan of the cold." She thought.

Glynda entered the clearing to see Yuki unconciouss with her teammates fightng the only remaining grimm within a dozen miles of them. The land was scorched from both electricity and flame, and the fox faunus was surround by now melting ice. It took all of two seconds to realize that this didn't have anthing to do with her student's semblance, which caused a pang of fear to roll throuh her body. "If she's what I think she is, then they'll be here soon." She thought. This wasn't part of the plan that had been established. Something either went wrong or death came early to the previous holder of the powers Yuki now had. The teacher then used her own semblance to gently lift the faunus and carry her away. She needed to get somewhere safe so that she and the rest of the students could be returned.

Minos roared in pain as he felt pain race through his body like an unending fire. Of course, that was cut short when the red hot blade met whatever vocal cords he had managed to develop over the course of his life. The grimm, sensing thay it wouldn't be able to win this fight, moved away from the two faunus as fast as he possibly could with his injuries. The ones on his muscles would heal, but he doubted that his speech capabilities would return.

Draco was surprised by the anger his teammate displayed as be attacked the grimm that had given nothing to him as an individual, along with countless others, but an immesurable amount of pain. That being said, he wuickly returned to his senses and his more protective side came out. "This is my fight, Ghalan. You're hurt. Get to Yuki, and she should be able to heal you." 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei nodded slightly as she folded her jacket over her right arm and used her left to move her hair back into position. "Thanks. I'm not really cold blooded, but feeling the warmth against my body really helps get me energized." She said, giggling slightly. The snake faunus then noticed the shade of red that Euca's skin had turned and tilted her head. "Hey, are you ok? You look like you have a fever." There was a genuine concern for her partner in Rei's voice, and she gently placed a hand to his cheek. It did feel a bit hotter than normal, but he didn't look sick. The snake faunus then felt a sequential increase and immediate decrease in the air temperature of an area not to far from where they were. For now, she could ignore it. It was probably someone from team DARC that caused it, anyway. "Hopefully Draco wasn't near that. He was never a fan of the cold." She thought.

Glynda entered the clearing to see Yuki unconciouss with her teammates fightng the only remaining grimm within a dozen miles of them. The land was scorched from both electricity and flame, and the fox faunus was surround by now melting ice. It took all of two seconds to realize that this didn't have anthing to do with her student's semblance, which caused a pang of fear to roll throuh her body. "If she's what I think she is, then they'll be here soon." She thought. This wasn't part of the plan that had been established. Something either went wrong or death came early to the previous holder of the powers Yuki now had. The teacher then used her own semblance to gently lift the faunus and carry her away. She needed to get somewhere safe so that she and the rest of the students could be returned.

Minos roared in pain as he felt pain race through his body like an unending fire. Of course, that was cut short when the red hot blade met whatever vocal cords he had managed to develop over the course of his life. The grimm, sensing thay it wouldn't be able to win this fight, moved away from the two faunus as fast as he possibly could with his injuries. The ones on his muscles would heal, but he doubted that his speech capabilities would return.

Draco was surprised by the anger his teammate displayed as be attacked the grimm that had given nothing to him as an individual, along with countless others, but an immesurable amount of pain. That being said, he wuickly returned to his senses and his more protective side came out. "This is my fight, Ghalan. You're hurt. Get to Yuki, and she should be able to heal you." 

"I'm...fine," he said, the red starting to disappear, he wanted no needed to tell her something but it was impossible to say, he tried to focus on the objective but he really wanted to tell her something.

Unfortunately Ghalan was unconscious as his body was now in auto pilot. His blade was tossed aside as he howled like a wolf. He ran toward Draco with claws heated up red off. each step propelled him forward as if he was teleporting or something.  He took quite afew swipes at team darcs leader. Then afw wild punches.

As Yuki was carried away, her body shifted slightly as she appeared in what one could only describe as a white room within her subconcious. In this room, centuries of memories played out before her. Hundred of images, all being processed through her mind were either deleted or stored for future use. Of these memories, two individuals became very prominent, but she could tell that they weren't her just from the angle and which they were viewed.

The first was a women wearing black robes with white hair done in a style one would expect of an aristocrat, standing behind an army of grimm and her own followers that would make most huntsmen flee. Red veins could be seen on her face and arms, along with red eyes that held black sclera that felt as if they were studying her and piercing into her very soul at the same time. Cities burned and people died wherever she went. It got to the point were Yuki was struggling just to move on to the next memory whever that woman appeared, a testament to the fear she felt just by looking at her.

As for the other figure, she had some idea as to who he was. It was the same individual that she and the others had seen the moment they had opened Draco's private journal. It was the dragon faunus she assumed was the father of the leader of Team DARC. He and the other three individuals that they had seen in the picture were on an island that was essentially a large, thick spire that pierced the clouds. It was here where they lived and trained, far from any civilization and possibly even grimm. She could tell that there a close connection between each member of the group, as the images moved by.

"How recent are all of these?" She thought to herself. The fox faunus knew that some memories were older than others, but she had no idea when they had actually taken place. Some were easier to guess than others, but even those probably weren't very accurate. Now she just had to learn how the people these memories originated with were related.

Edited by Acnologia

@dragon4111@silvermoon15000@rolle@Acnologia

Rei nodded sligtly and moved away from Euca.Perhaps she had laid it on a bit thick and had now created an awkward situation between the two of them. "Good to know" She said. The snake faunus honestly felt like she had just messed up whatever relationship the two had. 

Draco's eyes widened as he dodged out of the way of Ghalan's claws, only to be struck by a punch to the stomach. The last thing he wanted was to hurt a friend, but he couldn't just leave him like this. "Looks like I'm not getting through with words. Let's try something else." He thought, feeling electricity build up in his body. His eyes then narrowed as he rushed forwards and launched a kick aiming to disable the wolf's legs.

Glynda noticed Yuki's slight movement and sighed. The teacher then activated her scroll and made a quick call to Ozpin as she walked through the forest. Nothing had gone as planned, and they needed an emergency evac. After she explained the situation, she entered the clearing that Shain and Etherius were and gave a sigh of relief. "Good to see that the both of you are ok. Do you know where the rest of your team is?"

• Brohoof 1

Ghalan felt that but adrenaline was one hell of a drug. HE looked at the dragon as he then felt the electricity flowing through him. disabling his leg. But he sent a fiery punch towards the dragon faunus. pure unadulterated rage in his unconscious eyes. He sent out more blind punches towards the dragon faunus. if he was conscious then he would profusely apologize for this.

5 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@dragon4111@silvermoon15000@rolle@Acnologia

Rei nodded sligtly and moved away from Euca.Perhaps she had laid it on a bit thick and had now created an awkward situation between the two of them. "Good to know" She said. The snake faunus honestly felt like she had just messed up whatever relationship the two had. 

Draco's eyes widened as he dodged out of the way of Ghalan's claws, only to be struck by a punch to the stomach. The last thing he wanted was to hurt a friend, but he couldn't just leave him like this. "Looks like I'm not getting through with words. Let's try something else." He thought, feeling electricity build up in his body. His eyes then narrowed as he rushed forwards and launched a kick aiming to disable the wolf's legs.

Glynda noticed Yuki's slight movement and sighed. The teacher then activated her scroll and made a quick call to Ozpin as she walked through the forest. Nothing had gone as planned, and they needed an emergency evac. After she explained the situation, she entered the clearing that Shain and Etherius were and gave a sigh of relief. "Good to see that the both of you are ok. Do you know where the rest of your team is?"

Euca noticed the movement,

"Hey...um...I was wondering, if after this we can go eat somewhere or ya know just hang out,"

'I need her to know she didn't screw anything up, so I has to get it out' he thought to himself as he turned a little red.

Shian looked at Glynda, 

"No we haven't but I am sure they are fine, those two are tough...I doubt anything has happened to them, they may be on their way here though," he said with a shrug.

The last memory Yuki viewed was the death of ‘herself’. She had to remember that none of the memories she had seen were her own, but even then there was still a chance that her mental state would be effected by the images she had seen. As for the cause of death, it wasn’t exactly pleasant. From what the fox faunus could tell, a sword had been driven through ‘her’ abdomen twice, once through her stomach and liver respectively, as she looked at a picture of... herself. It had been the picture she had submitted on the application form for Beacon over the summer, meaning that someone who wasn’t at the school had access to Beacon’s records. Her vision was then encompassed by darkness.

As control over her body and original mind returned, Yuki’s eyes shot open, and she immediately sat up. “What just happened?” She thought, falling out of Glynda’s grip. The fox faunus then noticed that two of the members of Team ESER, along with Ms.Goodwitch, and tried to stand. “Where are Draco and Ghalan?” 

Rei remained silent for a few seconds, thinking over what had just been asked. Eventually, a smile graced her lips, and the snake faunus nodded. “That would be nice.” She said. Screw what everyone else, her family included, thought. If she wanted to have a relationship with a human, then she was going to do just that. “Do you have any place in mind, or are we just going to wing it?” 

Draco grit his teeth in frustration as he tried to dodge the punches, but a few still managed to break through. At the moment, his shirt had been ripped off after it had caught fire, and a few burns marred his upper body. “Come on, man. I just got this skin. Do you know how annoying it is to shed a body.” He said, if only for a comedic effect. To be honest, he could feel his anger boiling away within him. He had failed yet again to kill the grimm that had taken someone important away from him, something was probably going on with Yuki that he couldn’t even begin to comprehend, and now he was being attacked by someone he knew as a friend. All in all, the day had been a complete shit show. “Do you even realize what you leaving could do to Yuki? She cares about the both of us, and there’s no way in hell I’m going back without you.“ Acting on instinct, the dragon faunus then rushed forward and frantically clawed at the wolf faunus, all the while trying to dodge as many hits as he could. To end the barrage, he focused his aura into a punch aimed at Ghalan’s abdomen. “Don’t paint yourself as the martyr, you jerk. I already lost one teammate. I’m not losing another.”

Glynda noticed that Yuki had woken from her comatose state, and could only imagine the questions she had. For now, though, she needed to ensure the safety of her students. Turning to the half of team ESER that was present, she decided to address them first. “Let us hope they are. I called a bullhead, so an evac should be here soon. Send up some sort of signal when they do. I want all of you back at Beacon within the hour As for Ms.Ryusaki, make sure to keep her here in the meantime. Her team seemed to have most of the grimm’s attention, and she was hurt during their fight.” The teacher then turned to leave. Before she did, she placed a hand on Yuki’s shoulder and softened her tone. “I understand you have questions, and they will be answered. Right now, I have to make sure that what ever is left of your team doesn’t tear itself apart.” Glynda then entered the forest and moved quickly. If anyone died on this trip, she would take full responsibility.

• Brohoof 1

That blow that Draco had sent into Ghalan's abdomen was the blow that finally sent the wolf faunus out into his friend's arms. But if Draco could see the shape of Ghalan's sword he would know that one more blow that had blocked the strike from the Minotaur's axe had bent it slightly. On Ghalan's sword was the words etched onto the blade "stay strong son and never falter in your path through life,  love your daddy Fenrir Chromwell," Ghalan was slumped over his hand automatically reaching for his sword.

Edited by dragon4111

8 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei remained silent for a few seconds, thinking over what had just been asked. Eventually, a smile graced her lips, and the snake faunus nodded. “That would be nice.” She said. Screw what everyone else, her family included, thought. If she wanted to have a relationship with a human, then she was going to do just that. “Do you have any place in mind, or are we just going to wing it?” 

Draco grit his teeth in frustration as he tried to dodge the punches, but a few still managed to break through. At the moment, his shirt had been ripped off after it had caught fire, and a few burns marred his upper body. “Come on, man. I just got this skin. Do you know how annoying it is to shed a body.” He said, if only for a comedic effect. To be honest, he could feel his anger boiling away within him. He had failed yet again to kill the grimm that had taken someone important away from him, something was probably going on with Yuki that he couldn’t even begin to comprehend, and now he was being attacked by someone he knew as a friend. All in all, the day had been a complete shit show. “Do you even realize what you leaving could do to Yuki? She cares about the both of us, and there’s no way in hell I’m going back without you.“ Acting on instinct, the dragon faunus then rushed forward and frantically clawed at the wolf faunus, all the while trying to dodge as many hits as he could. To end the barrage, he focused his aura into a punch aimed at Ghalan’s abdomen. “Don’t paint yourself as the martyr, you jerk. I already lost one teammate. I’m not losing another.”

Glynda noticed that Yuki had woken from her comatose state, and could only imagine the questions she had. For now, though, she needed to ensure the safety of her students. Turning to the half of team ESER that was present, she decided to address them first. “Let us hope they are. I called a bullhead, so an evac should be here soon. Send up some sort of signal when they do. I want all of you back at Beacon within the hour As for Ms.Ryusaki, make sure to keep her here in the meantime. Her team seemed to have most of the grimm’s attention, and she was hurt during their fight.” The teacher then turned to leave. Before she did, she placed a hand on Yuki’s shoulder and softened her tone. “I understand you have questions, and they will be answered. Right now, I have to make sure that what ever is left of your team doesn’t tear itself apart.” Glynda then entered the forest and moved quickly. If anyone died on this trip, she would take full responsibility.

"I was thinking we wing it since we probably won't have time to plan anything," he said putting his arms on the back of his head.

Shian nodded,

"Guess we gotta follow her orders," he said

Yuki silently fumed as she listened to Glynda. How did she even know what was going on with her? Did she and Ozpin have something to do with her newly developed abilities? The fox faunus then shoved those thoughts to the back of her mind.It wouldn't do any good to worry now, not when two members of her team were fighting each other. If it weren’t for the fact that the half of team ESER was there, she probably would’ve followed Ms.Goodwitch. “Doesn’t mean I have to like it.” She muttered under her breath, placing a hand on her weapon.

(edited)

Draco was left panting after his rant and simply collapsed onto the ashen ground. The fires had gone out, so at least he didn’t have to worry about that killing him. As for Ghalan, he didn’t even know what the condition of his friend was. “I’m sorry.” He muttered, his vision darkening.

A bullhead that had been observing the battle chose this time to land, and a faunus jumped out. After looking at the two students and realizing who they were, a dark smile crept onto their face. “Looks like it’s my lucky day. Shame there’s only room for two, though.” He said. That being said, the faunus walked towards Ghalan and hefted the wolf over his shoulder. He gave a parting glance towards Draco and shook his head. “It’s a shame you probably don’t have your memories sparks. You’d probably know where my sister is. That being said, I think we have a few other things to do before we can face her.” After boarding the aircraft, the faunus used a few zip ties to make sure Ghalan wouldn’t do anything to rash should he wake up early, and the vehicle was in the air seconds later, heading west. Of course, he also threw the sword out the side of the bullhead, which essentially landed on top of Draco.

Glynda came out of the forest and watched as the bullhead left. She couldn’t identify it, what with all the ash flying around, but she still felt a pit form in her stomach as it left. When she noticed the state of the dragon faunus Ozpin had made the leader of team DARC, that fear became even more apparent. “I’m sorry you had to go through everything that you did.” She thought to herself, before using her semblance to gently lift him, much like she had done with Yuki, and move back in the direction she had came. She had noticed the lack of the wolf of team DARC, but she didn’t have time to look for long. More grimm would come, and she and the other students needed to leave.

Rei nodded slightly and gave a light smile. “You’re just lucky I’m not a picky eater.” The snake faunus then entered the clearing the other members of her team, along with Yuki, were. It didn’t take her long to notice that things seemed a bit tense, and the last thing she wanted was to set that off. “So, you guys were attacked as well?”

Edited by Drago Ryder

Ghalan was still in the darkness of unconsciousness. Memories of a happier time played through his mind. Then that blasted raid. His mother and father telling him to hide. Then seeing his father getting cut down by the leader of the raid. That was when he broke maybe. Or has he always been broken? Answers fade into the questions as he felt himself being lifted up. His hands were bound but he couldn't do anything right now for he was drained.