Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

(edited)

“Oh, we’re just three people who would really appreciate it if the little hybrid next to you would simply tell us where the winter maiden is. We know that his parents were the last ones seen with her before she disappeared. Of course, that was before they were killed, and I for one would hate for something similar to happen to either of you.” The voice was female, but that could’ve been another illusion

Draco was honestly trying hard to reign in his emotions. He already knew what they were implying when they called him a hybrid, but he honestly couldn’t care less about that. No, that would be the fact that his only known family was dead, even if he had only pictures to go off of. “Right, because I have such a stellar relationship with them or have the time to worry about some blopdy fairy tail. Go waste someone else’s time.”

Of course, that was when Draco’s scroll took this moment to go off, a fact that was noticed by one of the other memebers of the group, a male this time.. “Fox, grab the dragon’s scroll and answer it.” The last thing they needed was for someone to interrupt what they had planned for quite some time. 

Rei entrred the room to see Euca and her team leader, and gave a light smile. “Good to see your still alive, Etherius.” The snake faunus would say somethng about the sudden appearance of said human’s family, but she figured that Euca had already explained the situation to him.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

Yuki felt her ears flatten against her head, before she did as she was told. She found Draco’s scroll in his pocket and noticed that Ghalan was calling him. The fox faunus didn’t know what he or the person holding the daggers would do if the wolf was made aware of their current situation. When she finally answered the call, she tried to seem as calm as possible. “Hey Ghalan. I figured you’d be in town by now.”  

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia@Skylord Nexus

"Yuki," Ghalan asked as he had his scroll to his ear. "Well you sound like you're not in trouble but knowing out luck am I right," he stated with a chuckle. "But yes I am back in town bumped into someone new but I'm on my way to you," he stated as he put on the locator for his scroll. Ghalan raised an eyebrow at their location.

@dragon4111

Calbian raised a finger in objection to Ghalan "Technically I was walking and as such not obstructing any entrances or exits." Glancing at Ghalan as he spoke to what Calbian could only assume to be his friend Calbian waited until any conversation seemed to be done "It would seem they are safe, though I find it best to trust your gut. As for you question about my team... I have no one, team mates provide nothing but a distraction is a fight, as when you fight you then have to take into account not only your enemy but the health of your team, as well as that getting to know people just throws unnecessary feelings into the mix which cloud my judgement." 

18 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

“Oh, we’re just three people who would really appreciate it if the little hybrid next to you would simply tell us where the winter maiden is. We know that his parents were the last ones seen with her before she disappeared. Of course, that was before they were killed, and I for one would hate for something similar to happen to either of you.” The voice was female, but that could’ve been another illusion

Draco was honestly trying hard to reign in his emotions. He already knew what they were implying when they called him a hybrid, but he honestly couldn’t care less about that. No, that would be the fact that his only known family was dead, even if he had only pictures to go off of. “Right, because I have such a stellar relationship with them or have the time to worry about some blopdy fairy tail. Go waste someone else’s time.”

Of course, that was when Draco’s scroll took this moment to go off, a fact that was noticed by one of the other memebers of the group, a male this time.. “Fox, grab the dragon’s scroll and answer it.” The last thing they needed was for someone to interrupt what they had planned for quite some time. 

Rei entrred the room to see Euca and her team leader, and gave a light smile. “Good to see your still alive, Etherius.” The snake faunus would say somethng about the sudden appearance of said human’s family, but she figured that Euca had already explained the situation to him.

Euca jumped with joy,

"Yes team Esper is back together!!!"

Shian nodded at Euca's enthusiasm,

"Yeah it seems though we do have a road ahead of us,"

On 12/6/2017 at 6:06 PM, Drago Ryder said:

Ozpin gave a simple nod as he thought about what he might be able to use Leumetra for. Now that he had an idea of what her semblance was, the difficulty of such a task was relatively decreased. “I’m sure I could arrange such a meeting with Ms.Ryusaki. As for her team leader, I have noticed that as well. Despite all of his struggles in the past, he has grown and will continue to do so until he can protect those he cares for.”

The headmaster then stood and walked so that he was in front of his desk. “I will keep what you said in mind, Ms.Malevine. I’ll be sure to contact you once I have an idea of where you might be best suited, and a I thank you for this conversation.” With that, Ozpin extended his hand towards her, offering a cordial handshake.

Leumentra nodded and said "I'm in no hurry. I've got plenty of years in my life left. And I thank you for accepting me" she shook his hands and told Ozpin "I'll get them to do their mission. You can ask Etherius to contact me if you find someplace where my expertise helps. Until then I bid you farewell" she then entered the elevator and bowed once more before the elevator shut and started going down.

--------

Etherius chuckled as his team got in "It's great to not be in danger of falling into coma Re-" he stopped his sentence as he realized he hadn't explained properly why he had to be gone so long "Sorry, I should probably explain. You see, while it's happened in the past that I overdo my semblance, the severity this time had only been preceded two times. The first time I ended up sleeping for three months. After that, I figured out ways to ground myself. The second time it happened it took me three days to recover. This one was the worst of all three, thus I needed the whole month. Also to get my mask." he said holding up the mask in his hands. He then shrugged and nodded "We've sure got a long way to go. And we'll have to double the length of our training passes. We do want to get good results during the VYTL Festival. If we end up too tired one day we can come up with complimentary tactics." he gave a short nod to Euca "Euca wanted to incorporate it."

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, rolle said:

Leumentra nodded and said "I'm in no hurry. I've got plenty of years in my life left. And I thank you for accepting me" she shook his hands and told Ozpin "I'll get them to do their mission. You can ask Etherius to contact me if you find someplace where my expertise helps. Until then I bid you farewell" she then entered the elevator and bowed once more before the elevator shut and started going down.

--------

Etherius chuckled as his team got in "It's great to not be in danger of falling into coma Re-" he stopped his sentence as he realized he hadn't explained properly why he had to be gone so long "Sorry, I should probably explain. You see, while it's happened in the past that I overdo my semblance, the severity this time had only been preceded two times. The first time I ended up sleeping for three months. After that, I figured out ways to ground myself. The second time it happened it took me three days to recover. This one was the worst of all three, thus I needed the whole month. Also to get my mask." he said holding up the mask in his hands. He then shrugged and nodded "We've sure got a long way to go. And we'll have to double the length of our training passes. We do want to get good results during the VYTL Festival. If we end up too tired one day we can come up with complimentary tactics." he gave a short nod to Euca "Euca wanted to incorporate it."

"Yeah, we have been seen training by the other teams but they won't expect a team attack since we haven't started on one," Euca replied,

Shian agreed, staying silent through it all.

Draco narrowed his eyes at the three figures, before he remembered something Ozpin had told him a few days ago. “Mind telling him to be on the lookout for a student, a human specifically. Ozpin said something about sending in one last replacement for Vince a few days ago, so they should be around somewhere.” If that were the case, then they might have a chance at the Vytal tournament, not that he really cared. If he wanted to show off, he’d just do it in class.

Turning his attention back to the figures, he noticed that the one behind them had moved to stand in front of the other two, and he narrowed his eyes, When exactly had that happened? The dragon faunus hadn’t felt any movement, but the daggers that were close to cutting the two had also been removed, verifying his suspicions. He could see nothing in terms of identifying features, as she wore a white mask with two holes showing silver eyes, along with a hooded cloak. “So, what now?”

The woman simply gave a slight laugh. “Well, I suppose we can’t kill you right now, can we? After all, that would bring a form of attention from Ozpin and his lapdogs that we would rather keep away from us. That, and you did pass our little test, though just barely.” The playful tone the woman spoke in might have led one to assume that they had done more than just barely pass, but it would’ve been best if neither faunus questioned it. 

Rei gave a light smile as she watched her teammates interact with each other. ”I think Euca and I did something like that when we were doing that initiation exam, though developing more would be a wise decision.” 

Ozpin gave a light sigh as he walked towards a window and gazed off into the distance. Things were procedding accordingly, but he still had to remind himself that they were still subject to change.

• Brohoof 2

Yuki gave a light frown at the response the woman gave to Draco. If it weren’t for the fact that she didn’t have her weapon, then the fox faunus would have taken a much more aggressive stance sooner. “I’m just going to assume you heard what Draco said. If not, it looks like we’re getting a new teammate, Ghalan. Either way, I need to take care of something. I’ll have Draco call you later if he needs to.” After finishing the call, Yuki turned her full attention to the three figures in front of her and narrowed her eyes. “So, this was all a test?”

"Hold on," Ghalan stated holding up a finger. "Hmm Looks like we are on the same team then Calbian," Ghalan stated as he looked at Calbian. "Welp let's go save our teammates. I have their location on my Scroll here," Ghalan stated with a grin on his face. "How quickly can you run?" he asked tilting his head slightly. "Because we'll need to be quick on our feet if we can get there quickly if we parkour across the roof tops,"

@dragon4111

Though Calbian's expression didn't change, his tone of voice certainly did, sounding somewhat disappointed "Shame, I was hoping that I could avoid you all until I has a large enough excuse to avoid it. Fate, it seems, is not on my side." he then let out a large sigh "Alas it seems we should be going as fast as possible, but please get that ridiculous look of your face, this will hardly be a race and you should also know this is purely business for me I have no desire to make friends with any of you, I only wish to rid the world of corruption. Now, lead the way."

"That's quite unfortunate," Ghalan stated as he shrugged. "A Ranger should always have a ranger with him," he stated as motioned for the ass to follow him. "I knew someone like you when the Rangers of the Blackgate was alive. Brilliant man," he stated as he started to run with the new teammate. "Bt an asshole if anything. Do you want to know how he died? Hmm he got stepped on by a Goliath we called one tusk," he stated with a chuckle. "Poor bastard  thought he could take one down with just himself instead of laying down traps," Ghalan stated as they ran.

Calbian glanced at Ghalan and rather blankly stated "Well I am not a ranger so there is no problem there." The teen then began to follow Ghalan, seeming to easily match his speed  "You know, I may not be sure but I feel you are directing that profanity towards me. I also feel you mistake me for someone who thinks to highly of their skills, cocky if you will, which I assure you I am not." Calbian then drew his pistol and loaded it with four rounds, two with a small red line spanning it's length and too with yellow, before holstering it again "Besides there are two main differences between me and this man, one: I am capable of escaping situations I cannot handle, and two: unlike him, I am still alive. Now in your opinion I would like to know the others I am on a team with."

The silver eyed woman gave what some might describe as an eye smile as she looked into the clear blue sky. “Of course it was. We knew you were the winter maiden the entire time, little fox, and if it weren’t for your boyfriend here, you would be as far away from this accursed city, along with the academy it harbors, as possible.” Of course, the female just had to motion towards the dragon of the two to ensure that her words were interpreted correctly.

Draco felt like his entire body was weightless for a moment, not really expecting what he had heard. These people most likely had some way of spying on his team, along with himself. This led him to summarize that Beacon’s security might not have been the best, but now it was a matter of finding out how they did it. The dragon faunus then returned to the conversation at hand, and narrowed his eyes. “Who are you people?”

The female tilted her head slightly out of contemplation, before she turned to look at the other two individuals behind her, seemingly communicating with them without using words. It was the male te spoke up first. “As much as I think that this is the worst possible idea, it would be best for him to learn the truth now rather than wait.”

The other female simply gave a slight nod. “Despite what my prediction showed, we must remember that the future can still change. Feel free to do as you wish, leader-sama.”

On 12/11/2017 at 4:19 PM, Drago Ryder said:

Draco narrowed his eyes at the three figures, before he remembered something Ozpin had told him a few days ago. “Mind telling him to be on the lookout for a student, a human specifically. Ozpin said something about sending in one last replacement for Vince a few days ago, so they should be around somewhere.” If that were the case, then they might have a chance at the Vytal tournament, not that he really cared. If he wanted to show off, he’d just do it in class.

Turning his attention back to the figures, he noticed that the one behind them had moved to stand in front of the other two, and he narrowed his eyes, When exactly had that happened? The dragon faunus hadn’t felt any movement, but the daggers that were close to cutting the two had also been removed, verifying his suspicions. He could see nothing in terms of identifying features, as she wore a white mask with two holes showing silver eyes, along with a hooded cloak. “So, what now?”

The woman simply gave a slight laugh. “Well, I suppose we can’t kill you right now, can we? After all, that would bring a form of attention from Ozpin and his lapdogs that we would rather keep away from us. That, and you did pass our little test, though just barely.” The playful tone the woman spoke in might have led one to assume that they had done more than just barely pass, but it would’ve been best if neither faunus questioned it. 

Rei gave a light smile as she watched her teammates interact with each other. ”I think Euca and I did something like that when we were doing that initiation exam, though developing more would be a wise decision.” 

Ozpin gave a light sigh as he walked towards a window and gazed off into the distance. Things were procedding accordingly, but he still had to remind himself that they were still subject to change.

Euca thought about it for a moment,

"Yeah we do need it, but I do have a question we all know each other's semblance, but Shian, what is yours?" He looked at the fauness.

Shian look at each of them,

"I can't really say, I don't even know how to control it yet," he replied looking down.

"They are good people far better than I," Ghalan stated as they ran towards the two's location. "Far better than I," he stated with a sigh to himself as they were now running across the roof tops of the town. "Surprising to see someone keep up with me other than Draco," Ghalan stated with a smirk on his face.

@dragon4111

Calbian let out a heavy sigh as he ran "I care not for your past transgressions, I believe that ,to a point, people are redeemable, that fact that you show remorse for your past proves my point. And as for my speed, well... it's rather important for my fighting style that I remain nimble, aside from that it was very useful when I was younger." Though so obvious change in expression was made by Calbian, if Ghalan looked into his eyes he would see a mixture of spite and remorse by then end of his sentence.

@dragon4111

Calbian glanced over at Ghalan eyeing him suspiciously "I don't suppose your team knows about this little secret of yours do they?" Calbian then let out a heavy sigh "For now I'll let it slide, but know this: if I ever find out what you plan, and it seems malicious, I will do everything in my power to put you down." At this point Calbian was shooting a death glare at his team 'mate' and the more angered look on his face went to prove that he meant every word he said. "Now, how much longer until we reach your allies, I imagine it can't be that far by now can it?"

Yuki’s gave no external reaction, but her mind was already trying to piece together the identity of these individuals based on the information given. They now knew who the leader of the three was, if the words of the other female had any merit, along with the fact that they had prior information of her status. “Something about this doesn’t feel right.” She thought to herself. Despite this, the fox faunus would simply observe the scene for now.

Ghalan chuckled and stated quietly to Calbian "If I truly fell to darkness then maybe it will come to that. Better to die by the blade of someone else than some glory seeking fool," he sighed as they arrived. He motioned for them to stop. His eyes saw the five. He motioned to Calbian on how they would take care of this. GFhalan will take care of the two by restraining them. Then Calbian will take down their leader but he signed 'no killing'

Rei nodded slightly, and a slight grin spread across her cheeks. “Well, maybe we could also work on that. Even if semblances have their differences, there might be enough similaries to ours that we’ll be able to make it work for you.”

The female sighed, before simply closing her eyes. This wasn’t going to be easy, but at least there was a chance that it would help. Two fingers then grabbed the bottom of the mask, taking it off and lowering the hood of the coat in the process. Brown hair could be seen in the afternoon sun and blue eyes flashed when they opened. “I apologize for any inconvenience this might have created for you, but we needed to make sure that the winter maiden was in safe hands, though I suppose there was a secondary purpose to all of this.” The woman then glanced at Draco, her eyes meeting his red ones. “I wanted to finally meet my son and see what he might’ve become after all this time.”

”Granted, they kind of left to avoid you from taking the same path they did.” The male’s words were cryptic to say the least.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei nodded slightly, and a slight grin spread across her cheeks. “Well, maybe we could also work on that. Even if semblances have their differences, there might be enough similaries to ours that we’ll be able to make it work for you.”

The female sighed, before simply closing her eyes. This wasn’t going to be easy, but at least there was a chance that it would help. Two fingers then grabbed the bottom of the mask, taking it off and lowering the hood of the coat in the process. Brown hair could be seen in the afternoon sun and blue eyes flashed when they opened. “I apologize for any inconvenience this might have created for you, but we needed to make sure that the winter maiden was in safe hands, though I suppose there was a secondary purpose to all of this.” The woman then glanced at Draco, her eyes meeting his red ones. “I wanted to finally meet my son and see what he might’ve become after all this time.”

Shian looked at her,

"I guess so,"

Euca placed his hand on Shian's shoulder,

"We'll figure it out, right Etherius,"

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Acnologia

Calbian just stared at the wold faunus "You know there's a very fine line between the fool and the hero, that's why I try to be neither." Looking at Ghalans' plan Calbian nodded and jump down from the rooftop behind the leader, making no attempt to hide himself and instead lifted the pistol to aim at her head "Now I wouldn't advise making any sudden moves, I'd hate to have to waste a bullet."