Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

Yuki gave a light sogh as she thought about everything that had happened over the past few weeks. Calbian might’ve said it was hard,,but it reslly wasn’t for someone like her. “I know I’m not as strong as Draco or Ghalan, but that doesn’t mean I’ll stand by and watch other people suffer.” The fox faunus figured it’d be best to not tell Calbian about her status as the winter maiden, but that was the only thing she wouldn’t tell. With a light sigh, she continued. “I’m the type of faunus who would use power not as a weapon to strike others down, but as a shield to protect those who cannot do so themselves. I really don’t care for the wealth or notoriety that would come with such a postion.”

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia@Skylord Nexus

Ghalan opened up his scroll and called upon Gin "Gin mobilize any Rangers to these coordinates," Ghalan stated simply as he imputed the coodinates of where Draco was. "on the double my friend," Ghalan stated simply as he was quick to return but this time he was in his armor. His sword and dagger upon his back. He heard the name Salem uttered by the woman's mouth, he was quick to go back into the alleyway and stated coldly to the witch with his sword drawn "Speak not her name witch lest you cause me to cut out your tongue," he state very coldly. He cared not if his teammate objected. "And yet let me ask you a question Bitch," Ghalan stated "What makes you high and mighty to come back here and hope you could be back into his good graces after you abandoned him," he stated with cold anger as his eyes seemed to glow red thanks to his semblence activating due to his anger..

Unfortunately, that would the last time Ghalan spoke to Tucson. Two humans saw to that personally.

Rei felt a pit form in her stomach as Euca was evaluated and could see how it effected him. Slowly, she approached her boyfriend and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. “It’ll be ok. We just have to prove her wrong.” Her voice was calm.

The adult of the three glanced at the wolf faunus and simply gave raised a brow, recognizing the armor. “I see there was a survivor the black gate. Unfortunately, you seem to have an issue letting go of the past.” The woman then glanced at Draco. “The others should be gone by now, so I should probably do the same. Be wary of who you pick as allies, however for they might become your greatest enemies.” With that, a ripple in the space around the woman formed, and it didn’t take long for her to disappear into it.

Draco narrowed his eyes as his mother spoke. He had never thought the grimm could have a leader, and yet he had been proven wrong if her words were anything to go off of. Ghalan’s sudden reappearance didn’t do anything to ease his tense emotional state. If anything, it had ruined what should’ve been a relatively peaceful reunion, but that was not to pass it seemed. “Maybe that’s what I wanted.” He muttered under his breath as he turned to exit the alley. Whether he was talking to Ghalan or responding to his mother was up to debate.

29 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Unfortunately, that would the last time Ghalan spoke to Tucson. Two humans saw to that personally.

Rei felt a pit form in her stomach as Euca was evaluated and could see how it effected him. Slowly, she approached her boyfriend and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. “It’ll be ok. We just have to prove her wrong.” Her voice was calm.

The adult of the three glanced at the wolf faunus and simply gave raised a brow, recognizing the armor. “I see there was a survivor the black gate. Unfortunately, you seem to have an issue letting go of the past.” The woman then glanced at Draco. “The others should be gone by now, so I should probably do the same. Be wary of who you pick as allies, however for they might become your greatest enemies.” With that, a ripple in the space around the woman formed, and it didn’t take long for her to disappear into it.

Draco narrowed his eyes as his mother spoke. He had never thought the grimm could have a leader, and yet he had been proven wrong if her words were anything to go off of. Ghalan’s sudden reappearance didn’t do anything to ease his tense emotional state. If anything, it had ruined what should’ve been a relatively peaceful reunion, but that was not to pass it seemed. “Maybe that’s what I wanted.” He muttered under his breath as he turned to exit the alley. Whether he was talking to Ghalan or responding to his mother was up to debate.

Euca looked back,

"I hope we can, but still...my downfall, does she expect me to fall by a blade, I hope she doesn't mean Etherius or anything, I unfortunately will not make it of it is like that," he sighed and felt his hands loosen their grip.

@Acnologia @dragon4111 @Drago Ryder

Calbian looked at the faunus and once she had finished, patted her on the head "Before you say anything, this is the largest amount of niceness I can show, don't question it." The teen then went back to leaning on the wall "You must forgive my questioning, I don't tend to do that but I felt it prudent to assess how you all feel as a team." 

Hearing what was transpiring in the alley, Calbian mealy stood at the alley entrance and watched. Once it had all died down Calbian stepped in, staring daggers at Ghalan "You had no right to do that wolf!" for the first for anyone present, it seemed that Calbian was actually showing emotion, namely anger, However that was all he showed before returning to his emotionless self and looking at Draco "I don't believe we've properly met yet, you're Draco I presume?"

Ghalan sighed as he looked at Calbian then then others of his team. "We need to talk but not here," Ghalan stated simply as he placed a hand onto Draco's shoulder. "Follow me," Ghalan stated as he began to walk to another direction towards bullhead. "Do follow me I need to show you three something," he stated simply he looked behind him. He then called up Gin to cancel the order then calling up team esper to meet Team Darc at a Bullhead.

Edited by dragon4111

Yuki was a bit surprised by Calbian’s sudden placement of his hand and simply decided it would be best to listen to him. “That’s understandable. You just met us, so it would’ve been for the best if you got to know each of us a bit better.”

The fox faunus then noticed the reapperance of her two faunus teammates and could tell that something was bothering Draco. After making a mental note to talk to him about the recent events, she glanced at Ghalan. “I suppose I could visit my family later.” Her voice was barely a mutter, but it was clear that she wasn’t pleased with her time with Draco being interrupted.

Draco felt his muscles tense as he felt Ghalan’s hand on his shoulder, and found a distraction in Calbian. The dragon faunus looked at the human and gave a simple nod. “Yeah, that’s me.” He might have been a bit distracted due to his meeting with his mother, and the last thing he needed was more drama on top of everything else going on. “You must be Calbian. I got your record from Ozpin, and something tells me you might actually stick around.” 

The dragon faunus then glanced at Ghalan and felt his hands ball into fists, claws digging into his skin. “Knowing you, I’m probably going to regret this.” At the very least, it probably wouldn’t take that long, and then he could get back to his day off. 

“Don’t worry. Your strong in your own way, and the future is never set in stone.” It was standard comforting words for the situation, but Rei felt like they fit. The snake faunus then felt her scroll vibrate against her leg and a quick check showed that it was the message Ghalan had sent. Not questioning how he got her number, instead making a note to give him a good slap should the reasons prove unsatisfactory, Rei glanced at her boyfriend and other teammates. “Looks like DARC want to meet us.”

Etherius didn't intend on trying to cheer Euca up as he knew by now he lacked the skill to emotionally help someone. Rei then informed them about the meeting with team DARC, he nodded and decided to inform Euca of some things "Euca. If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to protect your relatives. I was sure my family would investigate you all, and if they did, they would surely take all of your families hostage, or worse, kill them off. I told you about my family so that they couldn't. Normally, if a Malvaleine tells anyone of our family's true form its a death sentence. However, I know my mother wouldn't agree with it, so I could. Which would, in turn, protect your families. Now, if I was planning to kill you, I wouldn't tell you about it. Furthermore, you're one of the few under 100 people in Remnant History who knows about the Malvaleine family's true character, who isn't a Malvaleine and are allowed to live."

11 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Draco felt his muscles tense as he felt Ghalan’s hand on his shoulder, and found a distraction in Calbian. The dragon faunus looked at the human and gave a simple nod. “Yeah, that’s me.” He might have been a bit distracted due to his meeting with his mother, and the last thing he needed was more drama on top of everything else going on. “You must be Calbian. I got your record from Ozpin, and something tells me you might actually stick around.” 

The dragon faunus then glanced at Ghalan and felt his hands ball into fists, claws digging into his skin. “Knowing you, I’m probably going to regret this.” At the very least, it probably wouldn’t take that long, and then he could get back to his day off. 

“Don’t worry. Your strong in your own way, and the future is never set in stone.” It was standard comforting words for the situation, but Rei felt like they fit. The snake faunus then felt her scroll vibrate against her leg and a quick check showed that it was the message Ghalan had sent. Not questioning how he got her number, instead making a note to give him a good slap should the reasons prove unsatisfactory, Rei glanced at her boyfriend and other teammates. “Looks like DARC want to meet us.”

"Huh, well we better find out what they want then," Euca replied, Shian nodded in agreement.

5 hours ago, rolle said:

Etherius didn't intend on trying to cheer Euca up as he knew by now he lacked the skill to emotionally help someone. Rei then informed them about the meeting with team DARC, he nodded and decided to inform Euca of some things "Euca. If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to protect your relatives. I was sure my family would investigate you all, and if they did, they would surely take all of your families hostage, or worse, kill them off. I told you about my family so that they couldn't. Normally, if a Malvaleine tells anyone of our family's true form its a death sentence. However, I know my mother wouldn't agree with it, so I could. Which would, in turn, protect your families. Now, if I was planning to kill you, I wouldn't tell you about it. Furthermore, you're one of the few under 100 people in Remnant History who knows about the Malvaleine family's true character, who isn't a Malvaleine and are allowed to live."

Euca glared at his leader,

"You are starting to sound like a bad guy Etherius, don't make me do something I don't want to, what your aunt there thinks is a lie, she may be able to see our current potential but she cant see our future," he said, he had about enough of the Malvaleine.

@dragon4111 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

Calbian quickly looked away at from Yuki "A..as I already said I have now desire to 'get to know' any of you more than I need to." The teen looked at the dragon faunus with a dead pan expression on his face "Well that is rather indicative of my roll here, the only two ways I can see which will involve me getting to leave is either if you all die, or that coffee addict headmaster of ours let's me go, neither of which is likely to happen." Calbian then began to mope behind the others following them to wherever Ghalan had in mind, as the ,what he saw as, hopelessness of his situation began to sink in. 

Ghalan looked at his team as they followed him. Afew minutes past as they arrived at the Bullhead waiting for team Esper. "So you want to be left alone then in a world that want's you dead Calbian?" Ghalan asked with a chuckle. "Honestly that's not how thise works Calbian," he stated simply. "But you'll see what we face at the Black Gate," Ghalan stated simply as he looked at the other two.

Etherius sighed and thought whilst looking apologetically at Euca 'If only you knew, but, if I told you, her plan would be ruined...I just hope I made the right choice trusting her.'

Etherius then turned to look at Rei "Did they specify where we're meeting them? We'd best go, don't wanna waste their time."

Rei gave a light nod and checked her scroll. “Looks like they’ll meet us at the bullhead docks. Any ideas on what they might have in store for us?” The snake faunus knew about what Draco considered training, and while he might not have put his team through that, the last thing she wanted was to be used as target practice again.

Draco flicked his tail and felt his muscles ease when he felt the sheathe of his sword under his jacket. The last thing he wanted was to be unprepared for anything that might transpire. The dragon faunus then turned his attention to Calbian as the four walked down the street. “Even legends can fall into Death’s warm embrace, but I’d prefer to do that on my own terms. While I may act like it, life isn’t always about fighting, and I’d like to experiance some of the finer things it has to offer.”

Having said that, Draco turned his attention to Yuki and moved a bit closer to her. “Sorry about that whole thing with my mom. I didn’t know any of that would happen.”

Yuki’s ears perked up when Draco spoke to her and felt a light smile grace her lips. “Oh, that’s ok. I’m pretty sure that would’ve still happened if you weren’t with me at the time.” For all she knew, they might’ve just knocked her out and taken her right then and there, so staying with her team was much more preferable. At the very least, this told her that she needed to find a way to break out of illusions. The fox faunus had also heard what Draco had said to Calbian and couldn’t help but be a bit curious as to what he actually meant. 

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei gave a light nod and checked her scroll. “Looks like they’ll meet us at the bullhead docks. Any ideas on what they might have in store for us?” The snake faunus knew about what Draco considered training, and while he might not have put his team through that, the last thing she wanted was to be used as target practice again.

Draco flicked his tail and felt his muscles ease when he felt the sheathe of his sword under his jacket. The last thing he wanted was to be unprepared for anything that might transpire. The dragon faunus then turned his attention to Calbian as the four walked down the street. “Even legends can fall into Death’s warm embrace, but I’d prefer to do that on my own terms. While I may act like it, life isn’t always about fighting, and I’d like to experiance some of the finer things it has to offer.”

Having said that, Draco turned his attention to Yuki and moved a bit closer to her. “Sorry about that whole thing with my mom. I didn’t know any of that would happen.”

"Then lets go, we've got no time to waste," Shian said, ready to get going.

Euca nodded, staying silent.

@dragon4111 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

Calbian stared daggers at Ghalan "As someone who grew up in that kind of environment then it is more preferred and if you honestly think I don't know what we are up against then I really shouldn't be at this school should I." The human then turned to Draco, a bitter chuckles escaping his mouth "Trust me, as someone who grew up with the 'finer things' let me tell you, they're just a load a rubbish." Calbian then pulled out a black book which had to writing on the covers and began reading it, holding it close enough to his face so that no one could see the condense.

"Have you now," Ghalan stated at Calbian with a grin on his face. "No if your speaking about the creatures of grimm then no that is not our true enemy. But I will show you," he stated as they waited for the other team. He looked over his blade. "Then we are going to return here on our own," Ghalan stated simply looking over his blade and dagger making sure they were sharp. He looked at Draco and said "You will have your answers along with you Yuki and I have a plan,"

Draco simply gave a light shrug. “Yeah. I guess things could’ve been a lot worse. I should be happy that I got some explanation as to why they carried out their actions, as vague as it may have been.” The dragon faunus then turned his attention to Ghalan, taking notice of the book Calbian had. “That would make the most sense, yes. What I can’t help but be curious about, however is what exactly your plan is, among other things.”

Yuki felt her wars flatten at Draco’s response. “If you need anyone to talk to, I’m willing.”

The fox faunus then turned her attention to Ghalin and couldn’t help but be a bit wary of him at the moment. “What I’m trying to figure out is how exactly you managed to get Ozpin to allow you to travel to where ever it is we’re going.” 

Etherius opened the door and said softly to himself "I wonder if I've fully recovered..." his hand twitched slightly as he felt a craving to fight to let out some steam.

Obviously, the whole team had left at the same time. On the way there Etherius didn't intend to strike up a conversation, if the others wanted to, they would be welcomed.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:09 PM, rolle said:

Etherius opened the door and said softly to himself "I wonder if I've fully recovered..." his hand twitched slightly as he felt a craving to fight to let out some steam.

Obviously, the whole team had left at the same time. On the way there Etherius didn't intend to strike up a conversation, if the others wanted to, they would be welcomed.

Euca and Shian followed after Etherius and Rei, Shian decided to grab Euca's arm,

"You good?" He asked staring into his teammate's eyes,

"I'm fine...I think, but right now all I want is to keep my team alive," Euca replied before shrugging Shian's arm off.

Ghalan let out a hollowed chuckle "I'm not surprised you didn't notice that I was gone," he said simply as he looked at Yuki. "Considering you had your attention on your boyfriend here," Ghalan stated simply as he looked at his scroll. "And yet because of that attention I was able to repair it," Ghalan said with a smirk on his face as he slides his blade back into it's sheath.

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Acnologia

Calbian momentarily looked up from his book and at Ghalan "You right, infact I feel one of those enemies is your attitude." The teen then gave a very loud sigh "You know Draco I personally think your mother is more trouble than she's worth, though I have no place to judge you. If it were me I'd want nothing to do with her, but that's just my personal morals talking."

If it weren’t for the fact that Yuki was used to Ghalan and his behavior when it came to herself and Draco, she probably would’ve slapped him after the first month of them sharing the same room. Having said that, a light blush simply dusted her cheeks. “Draco and I aren’t like that.”