Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia@Skylord Nexus

"I intend to make sure Yuki is safe Draco," Ghalan stated at Calbian. "I will not forsake an ancient oath. Where the hell are you getting gods from?" Ghalan asked at the snake faunus and Calbian. He shook his head. "Doesn't matter we are here so that I can forge you improvements to your weapons, " Ghalan said as he looked to Etherius with quite a bit of suspicion in his eyes. "And you Yuki I had added another weapon into your configuration," Ghalan stated with a chuckle. "And I'm going to be forging new armors,"

Edited by dragon4111

Rei gave a light shrug and felt a dull smile form on her lips. “I was just trying to get a basis on how strong our enemy actually is.”The snake faunus then pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. How else could she desrcibe Salem? One person was controlling the one force that terrofied humanity and faunus alike, and they were expected to take her down. They were just kids. Granted, they were being trained to fight, but that was beside the point. “I’m sorry. This is just a lot to take in.”

Draco nodded at both Ghalan and Etherius, pleased with their response. “That’s certainly good to know.” The dragon faunus didn’t say much else after that, He didn’t really see a need to, in all honesty.

Yuki felt a light smile form on her lips as the crystal melted in her palm. She had been extending the period of which she could use her powers, but there were times where fluctuations would occur. “Thanks. That means a lot to me.” The fox faunus then glanced at Ghalan and tilted her hed out of curiosity. “What exactly did you do to my weapon?” The last thing she needed was to go into battle without knowing the full capabilities of Lunar Spire. Of course, the potential to recieve new armor was also welcome. Her regular clothes were nice, but she would need more protection in the months to come if she wanted to survive.

• 3 weeks later...

Ghalan hummed slightly as his clawed hand trailed along the stone. "Yuki your new configuration is a glaive more over a naginata. Shian and Euca tell me have you put any thought into why you became hunters?" he asked simply as he lead them to a blazing hot forge. "Hmm so those Fire Salts are still burning red," Ghalan muttered with a sad tone. He then took off his shirt and upper armor. "Now then each of you I need all your measurements if I am to make you armor that fits," he stated with an order.

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

Ghalan hummed slightly as his clawed hand trailed along the stone. "Yuki your new configuration is a glaive more over a naginata. Shian and Euca tell me have you put any thought into why you became hunters?" he asked simply as he lead them to a blazing hot forge. "Hmm so those Fire Salts are still burning red," Ghalan muttered with a sad tone. He then took off his shirt and upper armor. "Now then each of you I need all your measurements if I am to make you armor that fits," he stated with an order.

Euca looked up,

"My reason is a little cliché, but I just want to be there to help others, and even bring justice to those who are corrupt," he said with a nervous smile.

Shian sighed,

"I want to become a much stronger person, one that can erase the evils of the Whitefang,"

• 2 weeks later...

Draco thought for s moment before nodding. Having some form of armor would probably be for the best. “I wouldn’t mind that. You’ve already shown yourself to be a rather amazing smith.” The dragon faunas was about to say something about his parents being proud of the wolf, but he figured that doing such a thing would bring up bad memories. When he heard Shain and Euca’s reasons, though, he simpky gave a light nod. “I don’t think we were far off from that when we gave our own reasons.” They were probably hyping up the position of a huntsman to something it wasn’t, but one could only dream.

Rei gave a light nod as she listened to the two. “I suppose my reasons are a mixture of their’s as well.”

Yuki gave a light nod and felt a smile creep onto her lips. “That should be interesting to fight woth, though it will probably take some time to get used to the new style.” Considering the fact that the weight of the material used to upgrade her weapon was not as significant as the original steel she used to make Lunar Spire, the fox faunus doubted that she would have to worry about that as much. “As for armor, I think you already took mine.”

Calbian gave a heavy sigh "That's the problem with ancient oaths, they're ancient ,and faulty ,and generally worth as much as the paper it's written on, which isn't a lot." The teen then death stared at Ghalan "There is no way in hell I'm letting you touch anything I own, especially my weapons. I also don't need armour, I rely on speed as such anything heavier than what I'm currently wearing will throw me off."

Ghalan sent a death glare at Calbian. "Oh well was going to offer you Mithrandier chain-mail to which our other teammates are wearing and can attest to my forging," he stated as he shrugged but his eyes were full of scorn at Calbian. "But since you don't want anything wait outside Calbian," Ghalan stated with an order. He looked at Team ESPER with a raised eyebrow. "Anyone of you want's to insult my craft like he did? Or do you want  what is left of the mithril that we have here?" he asked with a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. Ghalan when he heard none or rather ignored it he turned to Draco and stated "Remember that armor you wanted Draco?" Ghalan asked as he smirked at his teammate. "Now that I have supplies I can forge it for you," he stated simply. He pulled out his Mithril forging hammer. "Of course I don't have much in the way of Mithril I can give you what I think is the second best metal which is Ebony," Ghalan stated as he pointed to a rather large pile of pure black metal ingots. "Of course there's also moonstone,"

Ghalan stated as he pointed to the cream color metal bars. "Or hmm well I rather hate working with this type But Malachite is also a way to go," Ghalan stated with a slight look of disgust as he pointed to a rather large pile of green metal ingots.

latest?cb=20120513025301

1ee04320025ed718bbfe95cc205fa170.jpg

latest?cb=20120513025119

Shian pulled out one of his pistols,

"No thanks I want to make sure I use these for a certain someone," he said before sliding it in his holster.

Euca shook his head,

"All though it sounds cool, I would rather leave my weapon be, thanks though," he smiled.

20 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Ghalan sent a death glare at Calbian. "Oh well was going to offer you Mithrandier chain-mail to which our other teammates are wearing and can attest to my forging," he stated as he shrugged but his eyes were full of scorn at Calbian. "But since you don't want anything wait outside Calbian," Ghalan stated with an order. He looked at Team ESPER with a raised eyebrow. "Anyone of you want's to insult my craft like he did? Or do you want  what is left of the mithril that we have here?" he asked with a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. Ghalan when he heard none or rather ignored it he turned to Draco and stated "Remember that armor you wanted Draco?" Ghalan asked as he smirked at his teammate. "Now that I have supplies I can forge it for you," he stated simply. He pulled out his Mithril forging hammer. "Of course I don't have much in the way of Mithril I can give you what I think is the second best metal which is Ebony," Ghalan stated as he pointed to a rather large pile of pure black metal ingots. "Of course there's also moonstone,"

Ghalan stated as he pointed to the cream color metal bars. "Or hmm well I rather hate working with this type But Malachite is also a way to go," Ghalan stated with a slight look of disgust as he pointed to a rather large pile of green metal ingots.

latest?cb=20120513025301

1ee04320025ed718bbfe95cc205fa170.jpg

latest?cb=20120513025119

Etherius looked at Ghalan and then shook his head "No, I believe It'd be better without any armor for me. My semblance could get unbalanced." he then took a leisure breath and added "I would, however, like to observe and learn. It might be beneficial for my semblance." he put his hand to his chin as if striking a thinking pose "A weapon would ideally be appropriate, but, I think I'll stick to my gauntlets." he materialized his gauntlets as he said this "And if you're suspicious about what I said before... Let's say I have contacts. We're all allowed our tiny secrets, no?" he questioned Ghalan.

Yuki winced slightly at Calbian’s words and knew that Ghalan would react the way he did. Like any craftsman, the wolf faunus took pride in his work, so insulting it was essentially a slap in the face. To be honest, everything else seemed to be going smoothly when it came to interaction between the members of both teams. The fox faunus then went to stand by a railing that overlooked the area.  The grimm could be seen in the distance, but they kept to their specifc paths. “Looks like they have a specific range for their senses. That could prove useful.” The thought then made her mind turn towards the prospects of new armor and what her weapon could do now. Considering that they were only freshmen, things had certsinly progressed at a decent rate.

(Glad to see this picking back up.)

A wide smile spread across Draco’s face, flashing his fangs slightly as he looked over the materials available to him. He then walked over to each pile and weighted a bar from each in his. Along with this, he also tested their conductivity with his semblance. They seemed inert when it came to electricity, so that was something that he thankfully didn't have to worry about. Some were certainly the right weight as well, and he trusted Ghalan when he spoke of them. “I don’t mind if you don’t use mythril for my armor, but a mixture of moonstone and ebony at the very least would create a rather unique coloration that might look good and get the job done.” He was a bit curious as to where his teammate had gotten the materials, but that question could wait until later. The dragon faunus then noticed that Yuki had seperated herself from the group and went to stand next to her. He wouldn’t talk to her though, figuring that she could do that if she had a particular matter in mind that needed his attention.

Rei thought for a moment as she looked over the materials available and couldn’t help but overhear what Etherius had said. Only Shian knew her secret, but it would get out eventually. It would be best to tell them about it sooner rather than later, but now wasn’t the right time. “I’m more of a cloak and dagger kind of girl, but a bit of chain mail would be nice if it was light enough. I could also show you my weapon if you want to do any upgrades.” It seemed that she was the only one on her team that was really open to the offer the wolf faunus was putting up, but that didn’t bother her.

• Brohoof 1

Ghalan smirked at Etherius and stated "Very well a tiny secret.Of course if you can stand the heat of my father's very forge," he chuckled slightly as he began to reheat the forge after taking the snake faunus' dagger so she wanted a chain mail shirt very well she would get mithril with her dagger. And boy did it feel like a furnace was being brought up then began to rise even higher with the glow of it permeating off of Ghalan's face who's smile was seen into a vicious smile. He picked up at-least 7 mithril steel ingots and began to heat them up. heating them, then pulling them out when it was just the right temperature. He then began to work, pounding the metal into shape.

Sweat began to glisten off of Ghalan's naked upper torso as he began to work in the scorching heat. Outside the ringing of Ghalan's mithril hammer was pounding away was heard by all. It would take him hours if not more so(Which means you guys can post what the teams are doing when Ghalan is working). Heating, pounding, quenching, he worked through all the steps to remake the snake faunus' dagger and the forging of the chain shirt. Once those were done he looked over the chain shirt and dagger with an experienced eye and was satisfied, he began to work on Draco's armor It require the same process but with 2 very different metals combined. So once again he began to work. shaping the metal he so desired into his buddy's specifications.  More hours went by as he finished up the armor. It was an armor of grey but damned if anything short of a howitzer shell would dent it or atleast he hoped it would withstand that. He breathed in then out as his muscles were sore but he had more to do, the rest of the mithril will go to Yuki's armor Ghalan's would be the last one he'd do. First and fore most he walked out with mannequins each holding the finished products. "DRACO REI ARMORS AND DAGGER IS READY!" Ghalan yelled out calling for them.

1c180e0e8dc40134663a98cf466d1bf1--fantas

Mithril.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the delay. College exams have taken precedence over everything right now.)

Yuki glanced at her team leader and Shian out of the corner of her eye and couldn’t help but smile at the former. “Aside from the grimm, it looks pretty nice.” She didn’t exactly know how else to start the conversation off, so it was a but awkward if anything. While she may have known a bit more about her team leader than the other members of the team, she knew very little about the other team. Either way, it was better than listening to Ghalan work, and despite the fact that they weren’t alone, the fox faunus moved a bit closer to the dragon.

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder @dragon4111 @Skylord Nexus @rolle

Shian perked his ears at the sound of Yuki's voice,

"Yeah, but it feels like there is something this place is hiding, I don't know at the moment but something feels off," he said dropping a hand to one of his revolvers.

Euca turned to Rei, feeling alittle bad about not really talking to her,

"Sorry if I haven't said anything, just letting my thoughts roam," he apologized with a smile.

Shian perked his ears and listened.

The snake faunus simply shook her head and gave a gentle smile as she gave Euca a peck on the cheek. It wasn’t like their relationship was a secret or anything, and she knew that Draco had affections for Yuki. He just wasn’t the best when it came to matters pertaining to his own emotions. “It’s ok, dear. I think we’ve all just been a bit busy as of late. We can spend more time together tonight, if you want.” How he took that invitation was up to him. 

Draco gave a light hum in thought and nodded. “Even with the grimm, it does look rather peaceful.” For a moment, he could’ve sworn he had felt a smile spread across his lips, It felt like this was the only time that he had actually seen the world through a gaze that did not belong to a fighter or killer, and he was starting to like it. “All things considered, I’m happy with how this first year has turned out, even if the Vytal festival is still a good ways off into the future.” He then rested a hand on her own, figuring that the feeling he wanted to comvey would be aptly summarized by this single gesture.

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

The snake faunus simply shook her head and gave a gentle smile as she gave Euca a peck on the cheek. It wasn’t like their relationship was a secret or anything, and she knew that Draco had affections for Yuki. He just wasn’t the best when it came to matters pertaining to his own emotions. “It’s ok, dear. I think we’ve all just been a bit busy as of late. We can spend more time together tonight, if you want.” How he took that invitation was up to him. 

Draco gave a light hum in thought and nodded. “Even with the grimm, it does look rather peaceful.” For a moment, he could’ve sworn he had felt a smile spread across his lips, It felt like this was the only time that he had actually seen the world through a gaze that did not belong to a fighter or killer, and he was starting to like it. “All things considered, I’m happy with how this first year has turned out, even if the Vytal festival is still a good ways off into the future.” He then rested a hand on her own, figuring that the feeling he wanted to comvey would be aptly summarized by this single gesture.

Euca blushed inside his head when she said that, but knew she couldn't possibly mean something innappropiate,

"Ok that'd be nice actually," he said, landing his peck on her cheek.

Shian looked at Draco,

"Yeah, it seems as if everything went smoothly, knock on wood, but we still have a lot of years ahead of us," he replied, and noticed Draco's hand movement towards Yuki. He felt his ears flatten and his surroundings changed. He was in a warehouse, THE warehouse, and instead of Draco and Yuki, he saw two of his friends, his eyes widened,

"Hey bro you ok," he turned to see his sister walking towards him, her weapon ready and then he blinked and saw Euca still standing with Rei and Yuki and Draco were back. He shook his head,

Why now, was all he could think as he turned towards the Grimm once more watching them move around.

Etherius stared on as Ghalan worked, he took in each swing, each resonating frequency emitted. He even noted down each individual muscle movement by using his semblance. At times he felt nauseous, but, he just ignored it, pure focus enveloped his mind. He felt the heat permeating throughout his whole body. Yet, he stood there, unblinking, unmoving. It was as if he became a statue, one which observes everything in front of it. Occasionally he would feel his fingers twitch, unknowing how many times. It was a trance-like state. His eyes' stars slowly began to spin in rhythm with the beat... One swing, one rotation... another swing... another rotation, on and on and on. He felt his conscious start fading away from his body, just observing, not even the movement of the air seemed unnatural to witness. His breathing slowed down to a stop, his heartbeat extremely slow. Yet, one could tell he was alive. His aura flourished, enveloping his body in a weak glimmer of ice blue. When Ghalan later quenched the blade his entire body seemed to expand as his aura became thicker, his body then gradually shrank to its previous size with small physical alterations making him look more and more like his ancestor.

As Ghalan finished up his work Etherius felt his mind instantly hazed. He went over to an empty wall and slumped down on the ground leaning on it, his aura still around his body. He took two deep breaths and was about to ask Ghalan for an empty room before his aura, seemingly intelligent, forcibly entered his eyes. The stars within his eyes expanded as the aura got in contact with them. After a short while, they spun quickly, seemingly being awoken by the aura's presence. Etherius felt his whole body ache with pain as his eyes summoned illusory lightning that wandered throughout the inside of his body absorbing his aura. All of the veins in his body expanded getting ready to burst at a moments notice as his aura shield flickered, leaving him vulnerable. As he felt his essence was drained he felt his muscles jolt with energy as the lightning passed by, it used his aura to continually destroy and repair them before it reached his eyes again. Once they reached his eyes smoke gathered on his forehead and around his feet, slowly the smoke solidified into a red gemstone on his forehead and a pair of boots similar in design to his gauntlets.

(Sorry about the wait, tons of exams.)

Yuki felt her hand curve into Draco’s own at his touch, though she did notice Shian freeze up, if only for a moment before his teammate snapped him out of whatever funk he had been in. Figuring that such a thing was best resolved by someone else, the faunus turned to look at her team leader. “Well, I suppose you’re to blame for that when it comes to our team, though I can understand why.” After all, she and the other memebers who had origionally composed team DARC had read his journal, even if it did have a few jumps in terms of time. “As for team ESER, I can’t really say, though I suppose their leader is just like you.” A gentle smile then spread across her lips as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Calbian had never entirely left the room, and instead just leaded in the doorway reading his book, though he would occasionally look at Ghalan and his work with a critical eye, though never saying anything. Though what he did do was walk into the room, reach down and grabbed up one of the mithril bar and began inspecting it "Hmm, process: efficient, quality: acceptable, weight: average." The teen then put the bar of metal down and sighed heavily, as if it hadn't been the result he'd wanted.

(edited)

Rei felt a giggle escape her lips and nodded. “Good to hear. Now, I just need to find something for us to do.” Aside from killing grimm, there rpobably wouldn’t be much in the way of options. Assuming that one of them brought a scroll along, they could potentially stream a movie, among other things, and cuddle within whatever they would use as a blanket. Hopefully, Ghalan had remembered to pack a tent or two in case night fell while they were in transit. Of course, she was a bit worried about Shian when she had noticed his unintended flashback, but relaxed when Euca helped him out of it. Maybe she could talk to him later about that, considering the cause seemed to be the affection between an old crush and the one he loved

Draco hummed in thought and nodded. He had yet to find out about the fact that she and Ghalan had read his journal, and there was no telling what he might do when he found out. “Yeah. I suppose you’re right. The grimm, and apparently the one who is controlling them, won’t wait for us to grow strong before she makes her move.” He hadn’t even noticed Shian staring at them when his thoughts turned to when that might possibly be. If he were to do something that might split the nations and species of the world, he’d want to have as big an impact as possible. They’d have to interrupt an event that everyone in every corner of Remnant would be watching, an event that meant unity and hope, an event that had ended a war.

His eyes widened in realization, but Ghalan’s voice drowned out his own as it was about to escape his lips. Both reptilian faunus then moved to inspect their new equipment, and to say that they were pleased would be an understatement. The armor was beautiful crafted, and the dagger was everything Rei could ask for, if the fact that she acted like she was hopped up on sugar was anything to go off of.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Ghalan looked at Yuki and Draco with a small smile then at Rei "Do not betray the trust I placed in you Rei," he stated simply as he looked tired. But for now he had two more armors to made. He walked back into the forging area then began to heat the forge higher than ever before. He began to set to work on the armors. He worked on Yuki's first. He was using all the mithril for this as it required to be very light weight. More hours went by as the ringing of his hammer went out. quite afew more hours went by as he finished up the beautifully white armor.

60064DF65DCFAB6D55464BCF88A5ADFCB2EBAEA9

Ghalan went straight to work on his armor after finishing Yuki's armor. Taking Ebony ingots melting them down. Hammering them into the right proportions, inlaying runes upon the edges as he then melted down his own revolvers then reforging them into a bow calling it Azkâr. Hammering the metal, shaping it into works of beauty and function.

Apc2YoJ.jpg

latest?cb=20140521144732