Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

Yuki sighed as she got on the elevator and leaned back against the wall. “Simething tells me that I’m not going to like this.” She thought to herself. The fox faunus had also noticed that her personality had changed ever since she had recieved her new abilities. Maybe they were the cause of that as well. It honestly wouldn’t surprise her at this point. “What’s going to be done about Ghalan?” 

Glynda sighed and thought about what could be done. The last thing they needed was to have every reporter in Vale catch wind of a missing faunus under Ozpin’s care. That would set off a few events that she didn’t want to see. “We’ll send out a search party by the end of the hour.” At the very least, a lie would help calm the girl.

Rei watched Etherius leave and gave a light sigh. “He’s a stubborn one, I’ll give him that.” She muttered to herself. The snake faunus then turned to her teammates and figured that she might as well not make this moment too awkward. “So, anything you two want to do?”

Gin noticed the wolf faunus was looking at the armour that used to be worn by Fenrir, and continued moving. “I’ll tell the higher ups you want that for your services. If all goes well, someone will bring it to you before you leave.”

• Brohoof 1

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia

Ghalan chuckled slightly as he walked with the snake to a holding cell next to the storage. Now he had a plan of action. Now to implement it which would require some time and his hands and feet to be free. He was low on aura thanks to his fight with Draco. He sighed to himself as he felt guilty as he couldn't remember what happened.

12 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Glynda sighed and thought about what could be done. The last thing they needed was to have every reporter in Vale catch wind of a missing faunus under Ozpin’s care. That would set off a few events that she didn’t want to see. “We’ll send out a search party by the end of the hour.” At the very least, a lie would help calm the girl.

Rei watched Etherius leave and gave a light sigh. “He’s a stubborn one, I’ll give him that.” She muttered to herself. The snake faunus then turned to her teammates and figured that she might as well not make this moment too awkward. “So, anything you two want to do?”

Gin noticed the wolf faunus was looking at the armour that used to be worn by Fenrir, and continued moving. “I’ll tell the higher ups you want that for your services. If all goes well, someone will bring it to you before you leave.”

Euca broke out of his thoughts,

"I mean we all could just go chill in our dorm, or we can all do our own thing, for instance I need a shower," he smelled his armpit,

"Yeah definitely,"

Shian perked his ears,

"Ok you go ahead, I actually do want to talk to Rei for a moment,"

Yuki narrowed her eyes at the professor next to her, but nodded despite herself. Despite the wolf faunus’s habits, she probably would’ve been the first out there looking for him if such a thing was possible. At the moment, going out on her own would probably end up with her dead. “Thank you. I already know Draco will be ok, but I don’t want to lose another teammate.” She said, her voice, though a whisper, audible within the small space.

Rei glanced at Shian, and while she was curious as to what he had to say, that didn’t mean she wasn’t on edge. “Ok, what do you want to talk about?” She asked. The only thing she was worried about was if the wolf faunus of Team ESER found out about her past. She had already told Euca, but that was due to the trust she had when it came to him.

Gin sighed as he walked away from Ghalan’s cell and began to make subtle preparations for his escape. He couldn’t do much without tipping off the wrong people, and he still had to inform the same people that he had brought the last Chromwell to the outpost. “Let’s just hope he can think of something quick. After the rally in a few days, everything’s going to change.” He thought to himself.

”I don’t want that for your team, either, but there are some things that we cannot control.” Glynda’s voice held a solemn tone, but it was the truth. She didn’t know how long Ghalan would last in the grimm infested forest, but hoped that it would be long enough for someone to find him.

The doors of the elevator opened to a room that looked like what one might find inside a clock. Multiple gears could be seen turning in both the ceiling and floor, which only added to the aesthetic. A large window showed a perfect view of Vale, and in front of that, a desk made with some form of dark wood. Ozpin glanced up from whatever paperwork he had been doing prior and his only reaction to take a sip of coffee. “Hmm, I wasn’t expecting you to return from your trip so soon, Ms.Goodwitch. Might I inquire as to why you brought Ms.Ryusaki along, as well.”

The professor sighed, before walking forward. At this point, it was probably best to drop the formalities. “It didn’t go exactly as planned, but that can wait. The winter maiden is dead, and her powers found their way to Yuki.”

• Brohoof 1

Ghalan pulled out his scroll and pressed a button on it as a hologram showed his old home The Black Gate. It looked relatively intact which soothed part of him it kept out the more dangerous grimm or rather the larger ones but for how long? He shook his head as he placed his scroll back into his coat then picking up . He  snapped the rope as he then quickly picked the lock. He knew what he had to do which didn't make it any easier. When he felt it click he quietly opened up his cell. He had no choice but to knock out the white fang coming around a corner with a iron pipe which broke. He breathed in then out slightly as he began to climb onto a scaffold swimming himself into an air duct into the storage room. And yep 250 ingots of Mithrandier/Mithril just sitting there being loaded into a train. So he went to work knocking out as many guards as he could with afew close calls with a Mithril ingot bar.  And as soon  as most of them were done he snuck into the room with his father's armor. He was quick to put it on as it felt right to him after all it would have been his inheritance. He put the hood up quickly covering his face. He went back to the storage room/departure route.He then signaled for Gin to follow him as he ran back to the train quietly relying on his ranger training silently and stealthy waiting in the dark to strike out with cold and brutal fury. He knew the route this train was taking because, as he was running back he took a map for the departure. It was heading straight through the mountain glenn to a Mistral. But that wouldn't do for him as he switched the tracks so it could go straight to Beacon. perfect for him after all he needed to get these precious bars to the headmaster. But he had to splash the white fang symbol from the sides of the train quickly. He was panting as he was now tired from all this running.

Edited by dragon4111

7 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei glanced at Shian, and while she was curious as to what he had to say, that didn’t mean she wasn’t on edge. “Ok, what do you want to talk about?” She asked. The only thing she was worried about was if the wolf faunus of Team ESER found out about her past. She had already told Euca, but that was due to the trust she had when it came to him.

Gin sighed as he walked away from Ghalan’s cell and began to make subtle preparations for his escape. He couldn’t do much without tipping off the wrong people, and he still had to inform the same people that he had brought the last Chromwell to the outpost. “Let’s just hope he can think of something quick. After the rally in a few days, everything’s going to change.” He thought to himself.

”I don’t want that for your team, either, but there are some things that we cannot control.” Glynda’s voice held a solemn tone, but it was the truth. She didn’t know how long Ghalan would last in the grimm infested forest, but hoped that it would be long enough for someone to find him.

The doors of the elevator opened to a room that looked like what one might find inside a clock. Multiple gears could be seen turning in both the ceiling and floor, which only added to the aesthetic. A large window showed a perfect view of Vale, and in front of that, a desk made with some form of dark wood. Ozpin glanced up from whatever paperwork he had been doing prior and his only reaction to take a sip of coffee. “Hmm, I wasn’t expecting you to return from your trip so soon, Ms.Goodwitch. Might I inquire as to why you brought Ms.Ryusaki along, as well.”

The professor sighed, before walking forward. At this point, it was probably best to drop the formalities. “It didn’t go exactly as planned, but that can wait. The winter maiden is dead, and her powers found their way to Yuki.”

Euca walked into his dorm and sighed, the sun was going down tonight he would break off something he had been doing for years.

Shian stared at the snake,

"You're from the Whitefang, and before you get upset, I am here to tell you that I was too, it took me awhile to recognize you but then I remembered something, and instantly knew who you were. The past is the past for both of us, but now its time we talk about it."

To be honest, Yuki felt a pit form in her stomach at the mention of the seasonal maidens. The fox faunus had read a few stories in which they had been mentioned, but she never really gave them much thought. Of course, there was a part of her that wanted to believe that this wasn’t actually happening, and it onl took her a few seconds to find her voice. “Wait, what do you mean the winter maiden is dead? I thought that they were just fairy tales.” It was easy to see that Yuki was tense from the prior situation, and this wasn’t exactly helping.

Rei remained silent for a few seconds in order to process what she had just heard. She honestly hadn’t even realized that Shian had been in the White Fang, but it wasn’t like she stayed in one place for very long. “I don’t think there’s much to talk about.” Her voice was as cold as ice, but the snake faunus didn’t make any attempt to leave. “By the way, Euca already knows about that minor detail, so you didn’t exactly have to send him away.”

Gin could only watch in abject amazement as Ghalan essentially took down a base of White Fang members. Granted, there weren’t that many people within the compund, but it was still impressive nonetheless. “You really are Fenrir’s kid.” He said, laughing slightly as he joined the wolf faunus. “That being said, we might as well get the hell out of here.”

Ozpin nodded slightly and set his coffee mug on a coaster. He was happy that Yuki had some prior knowledge of the four maidens. At the very least, it would save him the trouble of repeating an old fairy tale. “Believe me, the maidens, along with the powers they possess are more real than most people realize. It is only through careful information control that they, and now by extension you, remain protected.”

• Brohoof 1

Ghalan chuckled as he walked into the engine of the train. As the two entered Ghalan looked at all the flashing buttons. But he finished his preparations. He then  pressed a button on the train's console and that was just a guess as the train slowly started to gain speed. "It's a giant middle finger to Adam Taurus," Ghalan stated with a laugh. "Umm do you know how to drive trains?" Ghalan asked slightly.

Yuki’s ears flattened against her head as she thought of the memories that had played through her mind when she was incapacitated. “You had Draco’s parents protecting the last winter maiden, didn’t you?” She asked. “What I want to know is why I of all people became the next one.” The fox faunus at this point began to speculate on how Draco would react to this information. This was something the affected both of them, so there was little chance that she would hide this from him.

On 11/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, Drago Ryder said:

Rei remained silent for a few seconds in order to process what she had just heard. She honestly hadn’t even realized that Shian had been in the White Fang, but it wasn’t like she stayed in one place for very long. “I don’t think there’s much to talk about.” Her voice was as cold as ice, but the snake faunus didn’t make any attempt to leave. “By the way, Euca already knows about that minor detail, so you didn’t exactly have to send him away.”

Gin could only watch in abject amazement as Ghalan essentially took down a base of White Fang members. Granted, there weren’t that many people within the compund, but it was still impressive nonetheless. “You really are Fenrir’s kid.” He said, laughing slightly as he joined the wolf faunus. “That being said, we might as well get the hell out of here.”

Ozpin nodded slightly and set his coffee mug on a coaster. He was happy that Yuki had some prior knowledge of the four maidens. At the very least, it would save him the trouble of repeating an old fairy tale. “Believe me, the maidens, along with the powers they possess are more real than most people realize. It is only through careful information control that they, and now by extension you, remain protected.”

Shian gave her a cold stare,

"I already had a feeling he knew, I still wanted him to go for my sake...listen, protect him with your life, when the Fang find out about a relationship like this they torture it until it is destroyed...you should know this, I am sure you have participated in such things, so please keep this relationship on a low, or else one or both of you will be dead,"

He sighed,

"Keep safe," he said as he turned and followed Euca.

Euca felt his heart jump as his scroll went off, it was almost time.

Rei grit her teeth and felt her hands ball into fists. She wasn’t mad at Shian, at least not entirely. “I left that place as soon as soon as it turned to violence, you jerk.” The snake faunus knew that he was just trying to protect Euca and herself, but did he think so little of her that he could say that she helped destroy the relationships of others. Rei then turned and walked towards the cliff overlooking the city of Vale. She needed to take care of a few things before interacting with anyone else.

Ozpin’s eyes widened slightly, not expecting Yuki to retain the previous winter maiden’s memories. “Yes. Your leader’s parents and the other two members of their team choose to look after Winter, and I promised that I would keep their son off the path of becoming a hunter.” He had failed at the latter, but he was hoping that they weren’t aware of that fact yet. “As for why you have the powers, they technically choose you. Now, you just need to learn how to use them.”

Draco’s eyes shot open as he came back into conciousness within a hospital room, and the electrical surge that ran through his body as a result of such an action removed any attachments his body had to the nearby machines. The dragon faunus fell to the ground on all fours as a result of having just woken from a forced slumber. It took him a while to reorient himself, but it wasn’t long before he found the exit and traversing the halls of Beacon. Anyone who tried to stop him was given a literal shock. It wasn’t enough to kill, but it would send a clear message that he wasn’t going back to that room.

Gin paused for a moment, before a grim look settled on his face. “Nope.” It was a simple statement, but he honestly had no idea what he was doing at this point. As the train sped forward, he only hoped that no one was on the rail line.

Ghalan sighed as the train sped towards beacon/ the town. He sat down looking out the window towards where the Black Gate was. "All I need," he muttered slightly to himself. He shook his head slightly as he breathed in then out. He knew the route he was going to take. Self sacrifice was a lonely path. He kept his eyes on the speed lowering it if needed. "Gin tell me do you think you could lead the white fang into something better?" Ghalan asked seriously.

Yuki remained silent, before turning her back Ozpin and Glynda, the latter of apparently deciding to remain silent through the conversation. “I think I’ve heard enough.” She said, before boarding the elvator and rising it back down. When she got off, she immedietly ran into Draco and looked at him in surprise. “Oh, hey. I didn’t expect you to be up so soon.” The fox faunus had noticed the shock she had recieved when she made contact with him, but it didn’t hurt that much. 

19 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei grit her teeth and felt her hands ball into fists. She wasn’t mad at Shian, at least not entirely. “I left that place as soon as soon as it turned to violence, you jerk.” The snake faunus knew that he was just trying to protect Euca and herself, but did he think so little of her that he could say that she helped destroy the relationships of others. Rei then turned and walked towards the cliff overlooking the city of Vale. She needed to take care of a few things before interacting with anyone else.

Ozpin’s eyes widened slightly, not expecting Yuki to retain the previous winter maiden’s memories. “Yes. Your leader’s parents and the other two members of their team choose to look after Winter, and I promised that I would keep their son off the path of becoming a hunter.” He had failed at the latter, but he was hoping that they weren’t aware of that fact yet. “As for why you have the powers, they technically choose you. Now, you just need to learn how to use them.”

Draco’s eyes shot open as he came back into conciousness within a hospital room, and the electrical surge that ran through his body as a result of such an action removed any attachments his body had to the nearby machines. The dragon faunus fell to the ground on all fours as a result of having just woken from a forced slumber. It took him a while to reorient himself, but it wasn’t long before he found the exit and traversing the halls of Beacon. Anyone who tried to stop him was given a literal shock. It wasn’t enough to kill, but it would send a clear message that he wasn’t going back to that room.

Gin paused for a moment, before a grim look settled on his face. “Nope.” It was a simple statement, but he honestly had no idea what he was doing at this point. As the train sped forward, he only hoped that no one was on the rail line.

Shian held out a hand to stop her but put it down and followed,

"I didn't mean any hostility, Rei, I wasn't the only one to leave the Fang that night, my sister and my two friends joined us as well...when my dad found it we were leaving he tried to stop us even if it meant killing us...my mother stood in his way and ended up killing him herself, after about a month, I received a call from them, they showed me my beat up mother and I watched them finish her, we decided to cause chaos to the Fang, calling ourselves team FAES or Fauness, my sister leading us. We became pests and did what we could to ruin them, it wouldn't be long until time caught up to us, and I watched as my sister and friends were killed, my friends were in a relationship by then, it was their 1 year anniversary when they died, after one was shot, the other out of rage killed several before falling as well, my sister had died before then, but I don't talk about hers, the Fang failed at their mission, kill one of them so the other would surrender, I don't want you two to be separated by life and death, and if it happens I don't want to see one of you change...I'm gonna leave you alone now, and let you think about things" he turned and went to their dorm, where he heard a very angry Euca talking to someone,

"I told you, I am done, I have better things to do now...face you? If I do that I will probably kill you, whatever I am done with this," then there was silence and Shian walked in,

"You seem tense,"

Euca looked up,

"I'm fine," he lay down on his bed, and closed his eyes.

Etherius had told them he would go to the dorms, sadly, he had no option to do so. He had ventured out to a remote area where few students wandered. He then sent a message to someone via his scroll, almost instantly afterward, he picked up his scroll again as he had gotten a message back. He felt the struggle in his arms and the quivering in them as he picked up his scroll. Upon looking, he saw it was a video message. He made sure no one was around and played it. Upon his scroll a masked person was shown, the mask was entirely black, and the only light from the person was their eyes, which had visible stars in them. They started speaking instantly after the message started "Young Master, thanks for notifying us so quickly. I will be sending your Aunt, Leumentra. Three fourth-grade typhoons and fifteen eighth-grade phantoms to Vale for monitoring. I also notified your mother, Matriarch Lara." the message then ended, he sighed at the fact that his mother had been notified, however, no time to worry about that.

He sat cross-legged and summoned his claws, he gently sat them on his knees palm down, then he concentrated on them. The shape of the claws didn't change at first, but then, they slowly had ripples made on their surface. Etherius felt the struggle, but, bit by bit, as he continued, it became easier. He felt his body going into balance. He then stopped as he felt there was nothing more this type of re-balancing would achieve. He clearly felt that the rest of his fatigue was from natural causes, thus he decided to meditate to simulate sleeping, he did this for about thirty minutes. He no longer felt the fatigue, but, he knew it was still there. He decided to message his teammates "Sorry, I'll be out all day. Probably won't come back at night. Don't search for me, and don't worry. I'll be fine." he said before going to an even more remote area of the academy near the edge, as he arrived, a bird was alone there.

Gin raised a brow as he watched fields of grass pass in a blur. He knew that what Ghalan was proposing wasn’t going to be easy, granted nothing ever was if it was the right thing to do. Darkness was such an easy road to follow, after all. “So long as it means a brighter future without the need for bloodshed, I’ll try my best.” The snake faunus then turned to look at Ghalan. “I assume you’re going back to Beacon?”

Rei sighed as Shian finally left and a slight smile played across her lips. “Thanks for worrying about us.” She said, before turning and walking back towards Beacon.

Draco looked at Yuki and felt his muscles ease into a relaxed state. “Yeah. I’m sorry if I worried you.” His voice was barely a whisper, but one could still hear the pain behind his voice. Along with this, the dragon faunus  was pretty much at a loss for words. After what happened in the forest, what could he say that could put the fox before him at ease.

Ghalan nodded as he looked at Gin. "Yes and you coming with me," Ghalan stated as he looked to the tracks. clicckity clack  they went down the track. "But The white fang's name ha been tarnished with bloodshed since Sienna Khan took control of it," Ghalan stated with a chuckle. "A new name to go by, one that is respected. The Rangers of the Vale," Ghalan stated as he shrugged. "It's a work in progress. Plus I'd think you'd want to see your sister again,"

Yuki looked at the floor, before moving to bring her team leader into a hug. Her tailed swayed slightly behind her as her eyes closed. She hadn’t noticed it until that moment, but she was a few inches shorter than the dragon faunus. “It’s ok. You don’t have wear this mask anymore.” She said. “The others and I read your journal after your first fight with Cardin.”

Gin gave a nervous chuckle and nodded. “Yeah. That’s going to be an interesting reunion.” For all he knew, she probably thought that he, along with every other member of their family, was still helping the Fang. As for the new splinter group, he’d probably think of a name, but for now, Ghalan’s idea was as good as any. Maybe Akatsuki, if anything. After a few seconds, the weight of what Ghalan had said finally sank in. “Wait, you actually know where she is?”

Draco’s eyes widened when he felt Yuki press her body against his, and felt a warmth spread through his body. That dispersed when Yuki revealed that she and the others had invaded his privacy, but he wasn’t angry. His behavior that day gave more than enough reason for them to take such actions. Instead, he felt the dam that held back memories and emotions alike finally give way to form a massive flood. Tears began to slowly stream down his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around Yuki. “My past is something I never wanted to remember, but I think I’ve been scared for to long to remember the happier moments.” He whispered.

"Yes she is apart of team ESPER," Ghalan stated as the train came through the tracks into Vale. He opened up his scroll and called Draco. He waited afew rings and when his buddy answered he said "Hey Draco this is Ghalan I'm coming with a rather large shipment and a surprise for the snake faunus of team esper," Ghalan stated as he slowed the train to a complete stop in a train station in the town. He smirked slightly as he waited for a response.

Yuki gave a light sigh and held onto the dragon faunus. “I guess that whole thing with death and immortality is put into place here.” She said. “Never forget those that you lost, for those are the ones who you have the fondest memories of.” When her team leader’s scroll went off, she backed away and looked at him. “Wonder who that could be?” The only people who had his number were members of his team, and Vince hadn’t called. That meant that it could only be Ghalan.