Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

Gin’s mouth probably would’ve cracked the metal floor of the compartment the two faunus were in if it was possible for him to dislocate his paw. A few of his cousins could, but they were based off the larger constrictors while his father’s side were essentually vipers. “So much for keeping a low profile,” He muttered, before giving a slight smirk. “Then again, I expected this of her. Her brother always did want to become a hunter when he was in the Fang, and I’m not talking about me this time.” 

Draco looked at his scroll and his eyes widened at the ID of the caller. “Of course the wolf would find his way back here in under a day.” He muttered, before accepting the call. The information that Ghalan presented only made him more suspicious. “Fine, just get here as soon as possible.” The dragon faunus then hung up and decided to meet Ghalan at the main entrance of the academy.

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia

Ghalan chuckled as he hung up his scroll with a laugh. They had gotten a pilot to take the shipments of Mithril steel and the two faunuses towards beacon. And another afew minutes went by as Ghalan was looking at his buddy with a smug grin on his face as they flew around the school for a better landing. "Oi miss me ya bloated lizard?!" Ghalan yelled out at Draco with a smug looking grin.

Yuki glanced behind Draco to see Ghalan and a snake faunus that she hadn’t seen before walking towards the two. “Well, someone made a new friend,” She said, giving a sly smile. The fox faunus was honestly happy to see her teammate alive and well, figuring that she could ask about what had happened later.

Draco turned to look at Ghalan and Gin, before rolling his eyes. "Considering the last few seconds I saw you, not really." He said, giving a slight laugh. To be honest, he was joking, having grown used to whatever stunt the wolf faunus might pull. Of course he would turn his abduction into a retrieval mission for what had been stolen from his family and bring a member of the White Fang to Beacon. "Anyway, mind telling us what the hell is going on?"

Gin, for all his credit, kept a cool head and simply smirked at the dragon faunus. "It's exactly what it looks like, kid. Granted, things changed within the family for the better, and speaking of which, I really should go talk to Rei. She's technically been missing for as long as you." He said, before walking towards Beacon. One could hear the slight chuckle in his voice as he more than likely caused an awkward situation between the dragon and his teammates. Before his disappeared from sight, he glanced at the dragon faunus one last time. "Considering the fact that you're here, I'm not really surprised she decided to go down the path she had. She was the one that found you after..." Hus voice trailed off, leaving the sentence open to interpretation.

Needless to say, Rei didn't exactly react well to seeing her brother, and if it weren't for the fact that one of them had a bit more combat experience, the halls would've been a rather dark shade of red.

Ghalan chuckled as he hung up his scroll with a laugh as he turned to the staff. "Yeah just send those bars to team darcs room," Ghalan stated with a grin on his face. He then turned toward Yuki and Draco. "Hmm yes Bloated lizard meet Gin, Gin meet bloated lizard," Draco stated with a grin on his face. He walked forward to yuki. "And my aren't you a truly nICE person Yuki," Ghalan stated with a horrible pun. He walked towards the two. "Oh and Draco," Ghalan stated as he sent a kick to the dragon faunus's groin area. "Next time you want to do a one on one with a large grim like Minos don't do it without this rangers help. So Yuki what do you think of my new armor?" he asked as he looked at yuki with a flirtious grin.

Yuki couldn’t help but blush a little at Ghalan’s pun. “I think I could get a bit colder, and the armor does look nice.” She said. Remembering what Ozpin had told her, she then essentially gave her two teammates a rundown of what exactly had been going on with her new powers, whcih essentually boiled down to her becoming a reincarnation of a being from a fairy tale. She had also noticed the interaction between Gin and Draco, but decided not to comment on that.

@dragon4111@Acnologia@silvermoon15000@rolle

Draco sidestepped Ghalana's kick, before narrowing his eyes at the wolf faunus. "I know exactly who he is." He said. As for the information that Yuki provided, it was interesting to say the least. Maybe he could help her learn to control an element, given that he was able to do so with lightning. "Anyway, I'll go get some rest. Today has been tiring to say the least." With that, the dragon faunus headed back to his room and immediately fell into his hammock upon arrival.

Thankfully, the rest of the month passed in a relatively uneventful daze. The only exciting news was the fact that the coming Vytal Tournament would be held in Vale in a few weeks, meaning that people, most of which being huntsmen and huntresses in training,  from all across the four kingdoms would probably come to the city itself in order to take part in the subsequent festivities. Of course, they still had to get there first, and long distance travel was a risk due to the grimm. Gin was also unable to stay on campus, so he had to essentially get an room in some apartment, though that didn't discourage him from pursing his branch of the White Fang.

As for Draco, he was currently sitting in the couch provided for the dorm room of Team DARC, one palm facing the ceiling and held at the wrist by the other hand. He wanted to prove his theory correct by the end of the year, and add a possibly very strong move to his arsenal. He was also annoyed that his team wouldn't be participating in the tournament, a fact made clear the week before by Goodwitch, but that only pushed him onwards. He had also made a shield for Yuki and around ten kuni from whatever remained of the metal he had brought along.

Rei simply smirked as she laid on a hill in the sun. It had been while since she could relax like this, so she figured that she might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Drago Ryder

10 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@dragon4111@Acnologia@silvermoon15000@rolle

Draco sidestepped Ghalana's kick, before narrowing his eyes at the wolf faunus. "I know exactly who he is." He said. As for the information that Yuki provided, it was interesting to say the least. Maybe he could help her learn to control an element, given that he was able to do so with lightning. "Anyway, I'll go get some rest. Today has been tiring to say the least." With that, the dragon faunus headed back to his room and immediately fell into his hammock upon arrival.

Thankfully, the rest of the month passed in a relatively uneventful daze. The only exciting news was the fact that the coming Vytal Tournament would be held in Vale in a few weeks, meaning that people, most of which being huntsmen and huntresses in training,  from all across the four kingdoms would probably come to the city itself in order to take part in the subsequent festivities. Of course, they still had to get there first, and long distance travel was a risk due to the grimm. Gin was also unable to stay on campus, so he had to essentially get an room in some apartment, though that didn't discourage him from pursing his branch of the White Fang.

As for Draco, he was currently sitting in the couch provided for the dorm room of Team DARC, one palm facing the ceiling and held at the wrist by the other hand. He had been trying to prove his theory by the end of the year. He was also annoyed that his team wouldn't be participating in the tournament, a fact made clear the week before by Goodwitch, but that only pushed him onwards. He had also made a shield for Yuki and around ten kuni from whatever remained of the metal he had brought along.

Rei simply smirked as she laid on a hill in the sun. It had been while since she could relax like this, so she figured that she might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Euca couldn't sleep it wasn't possible at the moment, so he decided to leave the building and walk towards a hill where a familiar figure sat, he went up to her,

"Hey"

Yuki watched her team leader from the kitchen and was somewhat curious as to what he was trying to accomplish. She could see how much time he was putting into devloping whatever the final product would entail, and considering the fact that he had given her a shield to help block attacks, maybe the fox faunus could find a way to help him. “You want anything to eat?”

During those months Ghalan was worried for the black gate. So every chance he got he would use afew ingots of Mithril to reinforce the black gate.  He looked towards the dark side of the gate and muttered "I will have my revenge Salem," Ghalan stated as he finished up a crack that had began to form. He had professor Ozpin send him with professor port to the black gate without telling his buddy. He had no time to grieve no he had plans that must come to fruition. For that to happen well. He breathed in then out as he climbed back up to professor port. "Sir are you alright?" Ghalan asked as he saw the professor looking abi ill. "Don't mind the stench it's something you get used to come follow me I have afew things I need to retreive from the archives that might interest you,Doctor Oobleck , and Professor Ozpin. "Come follow me please when your inside the archives with me you won't need to worry about that scent," he stated as he pressed a sconce opening up a passage way.

@Acnologia@rolle@silvermoon15000@dragon4111

Draco broke his concentration when he heard Yuki's voice and thought for a moment. Most of his breakfasts before he came to Beacon was whatever he could catch in the forest, and it hadn't exactly expanded since then. The dragon faunus then gave a slight smirk, deciding to live a little. "I'm sure I'd like whatever you make. Surprise me." Draco then realized that it was still relatively early in the morning, and an idea popped into his head. "I heard that some students from the other kingdoms are going to be arriving today. I know we aren't in the tournament, but do you want to see what we might've been up against?"

Rei turned to look at Euca and gave a small smile. "Oh, hey. I must've dozed off for a bit." That being said, she wasn't exactly complaining.

Professor Port gave a slight nod and followed Ghalan into the passage. "I am fine. but also curious as to why you have yet to tell your teammates about any of this. Surely they would be more than willing to help."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Acnologia@rolle@silvermoon15000@dragon4111

Draco broke his concentration when he heard Yuki's voice and thought for a moment. Most of his breakfasts before he came to Beacon was whatever he could catch in the forest, and it hadn't exactly expanded since then. The dragon faunus then gave a slight smirk, deciding to live a little. "I'm sure I'd like whatever you make. Surprise me." Draco then realized that it was still relatively early in the morning, and an idea popped into his head. "I heard that some students from the other kingdoms are going to be arriving today. I know we aren't in the tournament, but do you want to see what we might've been up against?"

Rei turned to look at Euca and gave a small smile. "Oh, hey. I must've dozed off for a bit." That being said, she wasn't exactly complaining.

Professor Port gave a slight nod and followed Ghalan into the passage. "I am fine. but also curious as to why you have yet to tell your teammates about any of this. Surely they would be more than willing to help."

Euca smiled and made a green rose with his paint,

"My lady" he bowed and extended his hand holding the rose.

Shian threw another punch into the punching bag, his sweat covered his forehead. He had been practicing his hand to hand combat for the past month knowing it could be useful in the tournament. He had made sure to hang out with his team but everyone was doing their own thing today. He sighed and relaxed for a moment,

"Keep one foot back, always," his sister's voice rang in his head. This month was the month his sister died, and it would hang onto him until he died.

Yuki felt a light blush develop on her cheeks and got to work preparing a meal for herself and Draco. Thankfully, the fox faunus had made a grocery run the previous day, so everything she needed was relatively easy to find. As she cooked, she also thought about Draco’s own question, From the last letter she got, her family might be coming to see the tournament as well, or at the very least see her after such a long time spent away from home. Either way, she did want ti see if they had arrived safely. “Sure. I don’t have anything to do today, so that should work.”

Rei looked at the rose and felt a smile form on her face as she took it in her hahds. Her movements were slow and calculated, as if the gift could disappear in a second. “You know, if being a huntsman doesn’t work out, you’d make a killing as an artist.” She said. The snake faunus then leaned forwards and gave her partner in almost every sense of the word a peck on the cheek. If someone was ignorant enough to judge them off a relationship, they didn’t matter to her.

Draco smiled slightly and stretched out his arms. He didn’t know exactly how long it had been since he had started his latest attempt to prove his theory, but it certainly had produced sore muscles. “Ok. Thankfully the first boat doesn’t get in until this afternoon, so we have the entire day to ourselves.” The dragon faunus then noticed the variety of smells that were coming from the kitchen, and while he may not have been the pickiest of eaters, it did smell amazing.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei looked at the rose and felt a smile form on her face as she took it in her hahds. Her movements were slow and calculated, as if the gift could disappear in a second. “You know, if being a huntsman doesn’t work out, you’d make a killing as an artist.” She said. The snake faunus then leaned forwards and gave her partner in almost every sense of the word a peck on the cheek. If someone was ignorant enough to judge them off a relationship, they didn’t matter to her.

Draco smiled slightly and stretched out his arms. He didn’t know exactly how long it had been since he had started his latest attempt to prove his theory, but it certainly had produced sore muscles. “Ok. Thankfully the first boat doesn’t get in until this afternoon, so we have the entire day to ourselves.” The dragon faunus then noticed the variety of smells that were coming from the kitchen, and while he may not have been the pickiest of eaters, it did smell amazing.

Euca turned red,

"Yeah maybe, but I like adventure," he looked at her,

"So...what would you do if you couldn't be a Huntress," he asked,

Ghalan sighed and says "They've been through enough don't need them getting sick because of the two different atmospheres. Plus I'm here to get what little caches of knowledge the white fang hasn't burned," Ghalan stated as he found a book on medicine. That would please Doctor Oobleck.He gave a book on advanced mustache waxing to Professo port. "One of the rangers was a mustache enthusiast," he said as he kept up a stony faced front but he was hurting. He then pulled out tomes upon tomes of the religion of the two brothers. "One of the rangers was a religious scholar, a bunny faunus," he stated simply. He came upon the book he wanted the tome of the maidens and their protectors. "Ah here we go,"

Yuki felt a small smile creep to her lips as her tail gently swayed. “I suppose you could say that.” After a few minutes, the fox faunus had finished preparing a late breakfast of scrambled eggs with salmon and orange slices for both herself and Draco. She had also added a bit of mint as well for an herb. She then put the food on two plates and set them on the table, sitting next to her team leader. “Need any help with what you’re working on?”

@dragon4111@Acnologia@rolle@silvermoon15000

Rei couldn't help but giggle a bit a Euca's reaction, but also hesitated slightly at his question. "I was one heck of a street performer when I lived on the streets back in Vacuo, so maybe I would've become an actress or something." She doubted it would've happened, but at least she tried to put a positive spin on things. The snake faunus then sighed and turned her attention to the sky. "It's funny how things can change so quickly."

Draco's eyes widened slightly at the meal, not really expecting it to be so detailed. The first bite caused a slight smile to spread as a warm feeling seemed to flow through his veins. "To be honest, I doubt I made it past the first step. Having said that, Maybe we could try to work on it later." At the very least, having a second opinion might help him in the long run. Deciding to change the subject, the dragon faunus felt a light blush run through his cheeks as he glanced at Yuki. "By the way, the food is probably some of the best I've had in a long time. I don't suppose you would take offense if I asked you to do this in the future?"

With a slight nod, Professor Port followed Ghalan further on, and to say that he was surprised by the wealth of knowledge hidden within the structure he and Ghalan had visited was an understatement. Of course, the man took more interest in some pieces more than others, but his interest piqued when the wolf faunus of Team DARC found his target. "I never knew you had an interest in old legends."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@dragon4111@Acnologia@rolle@silvermoon15000

Rei couldn't help but giggle a bit a Euca's reaction, but also hesitated slightly at his question. "I was one heck of a street performer when I lived on the streets back in Vacuo, so maybe I would've become an actress or something." She doubted it would've happened, but at least she tried to put a positive spin on things. The snake faunus then sighed and turned her attention to the sky. "It's funny how things can change so quickly."

Draco's eyes widened slightly at the meal, not really expecting it to be so detailed. The first bite caused a slight smile to spread as a warm feeling seemed to flow through his veins. "To be honest, I doubt I made it past the first step. Having said that, Maybe we could try to work on it later." At the very least, having a second opinion might help him in the long run. Deciding to change the subject, the dragon faunus felt a light blush run through his cheeks as he glanced at Yuki. "By the way, the food is probably some of the best I've had in a long time. I don't suppose you would take offense if I asked you to do this in the future?"

With a slight nod, Professor Port followed Ghalan further on, and to say that he was surprised by the wealth of knowledge hidden within the structure he and Ghalan had visited was an understatement. Of course, the man took more interest in some pieces more than others, but his interest piqued when the wolf faunus of Team DARC found his target. "I never knew you had an interest in old legends."

"Well...you are the most beautiful street performer I have ever met," Euca replied before frowning at her next statement. He sat down and placed his hand on hers,

"Yeah its funny isn't it, but all we can do is adapt to that change," he replied and looked at her, love in his eyes, he started to lean forward.

"Well yes I am but Yuki is more vulnerable than she is now," Ghalan stated as he picked out the surviving books. "This one," Ghalan pointed to the one with the maidens and their guardians with his tail. "That has something that might help her," Ghalan stated as he place the books into a nice pile in a bag. "And I'm sure Doctor Oobleck would like to see afew stories from the Rangers of the black gate," Ghalan stated with a chuckle. "Through our knowledge we learn from our mistakes," he stated as he finished up taking all of the libraries' worth of knowledge. The rest was in ashes. He pulled the bag and stated "Alright we're done here professor," Ghalan stated as he carried the bag on his back. Up the stairs with the professor helping him. "The wall will hold for another century," he stated with a grin on his face after they boarded the bullhead with Port. He breathed in then out. He could smell the baked bread, the children running around screaming and playing their little games, the ringing of hammers upon anvils. He placed the bag down. "Let's get going," Ghalan told the pilot. The pilot took off towards beacon as the doors were closed. Ghalan had his hands in his face hiding the fact that by being there he reopened a 'wound'. He was hiding his tears. He needed to be strong...For Yuki his lady of ice.

Yuki merely gave a light smile and tapped Draco on the nose. “I’d be insulted if you didn’t, granted Ghalan may want some part of that.” When she finished her meal, she simply sat back and relaxed slightly, Her powers as a maiden were becoming easier to control as time went on, but she still had a long way to go before they were mastered. 

Draco couldn’t help but laugh a little and simply nodded. “Considering my sleep schedule, I think we can keep this as our little secret.” The dragon faunus then took both his and Yuki’s plates to the kitchen sink and cleaned them. If she was going to make him breakfast, this was the least he could do. “It’s almost like we’re a couple.” The thought wasn’t that bad, to be honest. Yuki brought out the best in him, and he sure as hell wasnt going to let anyone hurt her.

After cleaning the dishes, Draco used his speed to blitz through the rest of his morning routine. When he finished, he now wore a pair of grey pants, a white shirt covered by the mail Ghalan had made, and a white long coat. His sword was strapped to his back and a pouch of dust and kuni were on his left and right sides respectively. He figured a change in attire was needed, and this was as good as any. “I’m ready whenever you are, my little kitsune-hime.”

Rei felt whatever blush had formed on her cheeks deepen at Euca’s words and gave a content hum. The snake faunus then moved closer to her boyfriend in response to his own movements.  

Professor Port nodded slightly as he boarded the aircraft. “Some sacrifices are to great for a single person, Mr.Chromwell. Please do remember that.” He said, before moving to look over the knowledge that Ghalan had collected. “I would also suggest that you be careful. The powers a maiden has can be unpredictable at the best of times.”

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Draco couldn’t help but laugh a little and simply nodded. “Considering my sleep schedule, I think we can keep this as our little secret.” The dragon faunus then took both his and Yuki’s plates to the kitchen sink and cleaned them. If she was going to make him breakfast, this was the least he could do. “It’s almost like we’re a couple.” The thought wasn’t that bad, to be honest. Yuki brought out the best in him, and he sure as hell wasnt going to let anyone hurt her.

After cleaning the dishes, Draco used his speed to blitz through the rest of his morning routine. When he finished, he now wore a pair of grey pants, a white shirt covered by the mail Ghalan had made, and a white long coat. His sword was strapped to his back and a pouch of dust and kuni were on his left and right sides respectively. He figured a change in attire was needed, and this was as good as any. “I’m ready whenever you are, my little kitsune.”

Rei felt whatever blush had formed on her cheeks deepen at Euca’s words and gave a content hum. The snake faunus then moved closer to her boyfriend in response to his own movements.  

Professor Port nodded slightly as he boarded the aircraft. “Some sacrifices are to great for a single person, Mr.Chromwell. Please do remember that.” He said, before moving to look over the knowledge that Ghalan had collected. “I would also suggest that you be careful. The powers a maiden has can be unpredictable at the best of times.”

Euca kept leaning forward, and awkwardly fell forward and hit his head on her thigh,

"Ow..."

Shian sat down chugging a water, he pulled one of his pistols out and stared at it,

"If only you were here sis,"

Yuki felt an intense blush form on her cheeks, fully understanding what he had just said. “I... I didn’t realize you knew a second language,” She said, moving to stand with the dragon faunus. It was taking all of her willpower to not stammer. “But yes. I think I should be fine.” The fox faunus didn’t really notice it at the time, but her tail was slowly swaying behind her.

Rei frowned slightly, but was more worried about Euca than anything else. “You ok?” The snake faunus then helped him lean back, not wanting to do anymore damage. Thankfully, he didn’t hit his head hard enough to cause any notable  injure to her leg.

”I know a few of the words and honorifics, but I’m still no where near fluent in Mistralan.” Draco then felt a slight smile spread across his lips when he glanced at Yuki. “I am aware of what I called you, and I think it fits. At the very least, it’s better than my first idea.” The dragon faunus then gave a slight laugh as he moved into the hall. 

• Brohoof 1