Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

10 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei frowned slightly, but was more worried about Euca than anything else. “You ok?” The snake faunus then helped him lean back, not wanting to do anymore damage. Thankfully, he didn’t hit his head hard enough to cause any notable  injure to her leg.

”I know a few of the words and honorifics, but I’m still no where near fluent in Mistralan.” Draco then felt a slight smile spread across his lips when he glanced at Yuki. “I am aware of what I called you, and I think it fits. At the very least, it’s better than my first idea.” The dragon faunus then gave a slight laugh as he moved into the hall. 

Euca rubbed his head,

"I'm good, I think," he looked at her for a moment before laughing,

"I'm a clutzy person," he slowly leaned back until he was lying his head on the ground,

"You'd think I would be a bit more elegant because of where I'm from."

Shian pushed the gun back into its holster as he stood and stretched,

"No point in moping around," he told himself as he walked back up to the punching bag.

He took a breath and started punching it again, each punch harder than the last, he let his anger fuel the punches, but he also remained calm.

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia

Ghalan chuckled slightly as he stated "Some sacrifices are worth it," he said as he looked at Professor port. "I would move mountains to keep Yuki safe," he stated simply as he had fires of determination in his silver eyes. "That's why I have this book," he pointed to the book with the guardians on it. "It details something that might interest Yuki. plus I have a plan that might end ou troubles with the dark queen," he stated.

Draco’s words didn’t exactly help with Yuki’s blush, but the fox faunus still followed him. “I didn’t know you thought that highly of me, Ryū-kun.” The fox faunus then gave Draco a slight nudge. If he was going to call her a princess, then that gave her the right to come up with a pet name of her own. “So, are we taking the bullhead, or the express route?”

@dragon4111@Acnologia@silvermoon15000@Drago Ryder

As the usual day was ongoing in Beacon Academy while waiting for the VYTL Festival to begin... The sound of heavy wings flapping was heard. And on the horizon, some student saw a giant rainbow-colored bird, appearing as if out of nowhere. The bird had a total of six eyes, two pairs of wings and seemed to be heading at full speed toward Beacon! Some of the students fled or retreated to grab their weapons as it approached. A loud screech was heard from it and then a feminine voice echoed from above the being "Beacon Academy. As according to the pact, between the Star-eyed Slayers and the Academies, we, who have decided to enter your grounds, are here to protect you, as well as be protected." as the voice ended its line the giant bird was directly over the Main Avenue, then, the bird slowly shrunk until it became a human clothed in deep blue leather-like metal armor, the people who were on the back of the bird wore similar armor except one. As she wore a floral-patterned kimono... And upon all of their faces, was a mask. Each one had a different visual shape on their mask.

When they landed, the total count was 19 people. One of the people spoke to the one wearing a kimono "Elder Leumentra, are you sure it was fine to leave without the Matriarch?" the kimono wearing female named Leumentra laughed and responded justly "If we had let her, I'm afraid Beacon might have lost a teacher or two. You know how she is." the others could visibly be seen trembling, if it was from the cold way to treat one's matriarch or if it's from fear of the matriarch, no one knows. But, one could clearly see, this matriarch wasn't someone to mess around with. Leumentra looked around them and then said "What a shame, I thought Young Master Etherius would be here to greet us. I had heard he pushed his semblance too hard, I hope it didn't end up like last time." she said, with some worry hidden in her words. They then began walking toward Beacon tower slowly, with countless students staring at them, in shock, awe, and fear. Possibly other emotions too.

-----

This past month Etherius had actually not returned to his dorms, he had been outside. Often beside this one bird, he even talked to it sometimes, and once, a pair of huntsmen thought they heard it reply back. The truth is, that bird is the guard assigned to Etherius. She was told to keep herself hidden from Etherius, but, he had found it out while they were fighting back in the forest trial. That is why he had a great amount of confidence in them not getting harmed, the only reason she didn't intervene back when the Grimm attacked in Everfall was that Etherius wasn't in any bigger danger, she was only there to protect him after all.

The last day of that month past, the bird let go of her transformation and said to Etherius "You're really persistent, young master. You know that part of your semblance is next to useless, yet you train it so much. You haven't even advanced that much ever since you reached two and a half times increase when you were twelve." Etherius looked at her, she was dressed in her normal guard attire, the same as the ones in the avenue right now. He then closed his eyes and breathed in, then he opened them and said "While I can say that I do agree. I can also say this, at this point, I cannot advance my semblance unless I train all of it. I can't focus on one single aspect." he then stretched his arm forward and seemed as if he wanted something "My mask if you kindly." he said as she removed a secondary mask that was hanging at the side of her waist and gave it to him, she then sighed and said "Are you really going back to them? You won't get stronger here than what you would get at home, you could potentially become weaker." the tone she said was full of disdain towards beacon, Etherius stood with his back to her and then responded "Maybe so, but I can learn much greater things here. And achieve a grander purpose. Besides, I, as the leader of team ESER have already overspent my time away, long ago." he said as he was beginning to walk toward the room of team ESER, with a mask adorning his face. The mask was entirely black with no facial features and a crescent moon on his forehead, the only other notable feature would be that the stars in his pupils were the only visible eye trait.

Rei couldn’t help but give a light giggle and ran a hand through Euca’s hair. “We all have our quirks. It’s just a matter of how much they show.” She said, feeling relaxed with the current situation. “I remember on two seperate occasions where I saw my brother and Draco roll in some tall grass. It was pretty funny.” Of course, she was caught off guard by the apperance of the rather large group of people making their way towards the school, and the small speech by what she assumed to be their leader didn’t exactly help. “Either I’m dreaming, or we should probably find the other two members of our team.”

If it weren’t for the fact that Ghalan had brought him to one of the few structures holding back the majority of the grimm in thr area from Vale, the professor would’ve questioned how the wolf of Team DARC knew about the one being that Ozpin and his circle of allies had tried to keep hidden. “I think you should save that for the headmaster. I’m sure he would be interested to say the least,”

Draco’s eyes widened at Yuki’s word and felt his lips form a smile. “To be honest, air travel isn’t exactly my thing.” He said, The dragon faunus then took Yuki’s hand in his own and the two exited the building. Needless to say, one of them was surprised to see the masked people making their way towards the two. All of his senses were telling his to be on guard, and they didn’t exactly steer him wrong. “Why can’t things just stay normal for a day arod here?” He thought, before moving to the side, 

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

Yuki watched as the people moved towards Beacon academy, making sure to follow Draco. The masks they wore were unnerving to say the least, but the group didn’t seem hostile. They probably would’ve attacked by now if they were. “It’d probably be a good idea to maintain a healthy distance from them.” She thought. 

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Rei couldn’t help but give a light giggle and ran a hand through Euca’s hair. “We all have our quirks. It’s just a matter of how much they show.” She said, feeling relaxed with the current situation. “I remember on two seperate occasions where I saw my brother and Draco roll in some tall grass. It was pretty funny.” Of course, she was caught off guard by the apperance of the rather large group of people making their way towards the school, and the small speech by what she assumed to be their leader didn’t exactly help. “Either I’m dreaming, or we should probably find the other two members of our team.”

If it weren’t for the fact that Ghalan had brought him to one of the few structures holding back the majority of the grimm in thr area from Vale, the professor would’ve questioned how the wolf of Team DARC knew about the one being that Ozpin and his circle of allies had tried to keep hidden. “I think you should save that for the headmaster. I’m sure he would be interested to say the least,”

Draco’s eyes widened at Yuki’s word and felt his lips form a smile. “To be honest, air travel isn’t exactly my thing.” He said, The dragon faunus then took Yuki’s hand in his own and the two exited the building. Needless to say, one of them was surprised to see the masked people making their way towards the two. All of his senses were telling his to be on guard, and they didn’t exactly steer him wrong. “Why can’t things just stay normal for a day arod here?” He thought, before moving to the side, 

"Heh true," Euca said laughing,

"You have a brother?" He questioned,

"Why have I never heard of him," he asked a little scared, usually the brother was the protector of their sister so it was natural fear.

He then looked back,

"Yeah might be a good idea, I think Shian is in the training room,"

Shian fell to his knees, tired, weak, he felt tears streaming down his face but gave no care to wipe them off, his knuckles bled from all the punching, the bag was red as well. He stared down at the ground,

"I won't fail you guys, I will destroy the Whitefang if it is the last thing I do," he growled as he tried to stand but couldn't.

"Ya know if you train yourself to hard, you will be worthless in battle," a voice rang in his head, his friend, Eton's voice to be exact.

His memories flew through him

1 year and 6 months ago.

"I can't help it, I have to be strong enough to protect you guys," a young Shian said,

"Still you won't be able to fight of you train yourself to your limit," Eton replied rubbing his buzzed greenish-blue hair,

Shian sighed,

"Hey we got this, 6 months from now we will be able to cut off the Fang's supply, then we can watch them crumble," Eton said clenching his fist at the word crumble.

"Now come on, we need to get back to camp," Eton placed his hand on Shian's shoulder as he walked past him.

The present.

Shian took a deep breath and stood,

"I'm not going to fail,"

When Etherius reached their dorm room, he noticed, it was empty. He sighed and decided to take a shower, he hadn't exactly had access to one for a month or so now.

------

@Acnologia@Drago Ryder

Leumentra walked a bit before raising her hand, upon seeing this the other eighteen all seemingly dashed out, seemingly spreading throughout the entire open field, as if searching. A short while later one of the slower ones walked up to Leumentra and said "Elder, there is no trace of young master Etherius" in response Leumentra lowered her hand and almost as if machines the other seventeen people appeared at their previous spots as if they never moved. They then continued walking until Leumentra was considered close to two Faunus, one a dragon Faunus, the other a fox. She turned her head to look at them before saying "Out of all the people I've seen from Beacon, you two show remarkable potential. What a shame you most likely won't grasp it." she turned her gaze toward the tower again and started moving. They didn't appear to be moving faster than before, but in a short amount of time, they reached the bottom of the tower. Upon doing so, the guards all stood outside whilst Leumentra went in alone, hoping anybody would greet her.

Draco didn’t know whether or not what the masked individual had said was a compliment, so he defaulted to narrowing his eyes. “You’d be surprised what some might be able to accomplish.” He said, before continuing down the path. His tail swayed behind him as he walked while his hands were shoved into the pockets on his jacket. Turning his attention back to Yuki, the dragon faunus could tell that she was just as wary of the new arrivials as he was. “We should really be going, now.” Draco then extended his hand, hoping that she would take it.

Rei couldn’t help but smile at Euca’s reaction, and figured it’d be best to calm him “Don’t worry. I don’t think he’d hate you. If it’s any consoloation, you remind me a bit of him.” Now, to mess with her boyfriend. “Besides, it’s the females of my family you really have to worry about.” The snake faunus then stood and began to make her way towards the academy. She could see Draco and Yuki, but figured that she’d leave the two alone for now. They deserved some time to themselves.

It didn’t take long for Glynda to find and approach Leumentra, and was somewhat cautious in how she spoke. “You really should’ve made an appointment. Either way, Ozpin is in his office, but if you don’t mind me asking, what brings you to Beacon?” 

Professor Port had just as much of an idea of what might be going on as Ghalan, and nodded. “Just try not to get into trouble. The last thing we need is Yuki’s status to become known.” The man knew that Draco and the wolf faunus would protect the winter maiden at all costs, but the enemies they would face had years of experience compared to them. 

• Brohoof 1

Etherius finished showering and went to his bed after putting on new clothes. He held his mask in his hand and looked at it, waiting for the others to arrive, he didn't really want to go out since he heard the commotion earlier.

-------

@Drago Ryder

Leumentra looked closely at Glynda "Not bad, and as for the other things. We were requested to come, we didn't have the time to notify you. As for why we're here... It's simple, but, I'm sorry, those matters are between the headmaster and me. Unless you'd like the entirety of the Star-eyed Slayers after you." she spoke with a straightforward and elegant tone, she then turned to the elevator and said "You're not afraid I was sent here to assassinate him? I am a Star-eyed Slayer after all" she said with the same tone as before, however, unknowingly to Glynda she was smirking.

Yuki followed Draco, making sure to pay attention as to where the masked figured were. The fox faunus could tell that something was going on, but she knew that they were probably already observing the two faunus, if the comment their assumed leader had made was anything to go off of. “Yes, I suppose we should.” Yuki then placed her hand on Draco’s and felt the warmth his body exuded as a result of the electricity constantly running through it. The feeling was comforting at the very least.

18 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Draco didn’t know whether or not what the masked individual had said was a compliment, so he defaulted to narrowing his eyes. “You’d be surprised what some might be able to accomplish.” He said, before continuing down the path. His tail swayed behind him as he walked while his hands were shoved into the pockets on his jacket. Turning his attention back to Yuki, the dragon faunus could tell that she was just as wary of the new arrivials as he was. “We should really be going, now.” Draco then extended his hand, hoping that she would take it.

Rei couldn’t help but smile at Euca’s reaction, and figured it’d be best to calm him “Don’t worry. I don’t think he’d hate you. If it’s any consoloation, you remind me a bit of him.” Now, to mess with her boyfriend. “Besides, it’s the females of my family you really have to worry about.” The snake faunus then stood and began to make her way towards the academy. She could see Draco and Yuki, but figured that she’d leave the two alone for now. They deserved some time to themselves.

It didn’t take long for Glynda to find and approach Leumentra, and was somewhat cautious in how she spoke. “You really should’ve made an appointment. Either way, Ozpin is in his office, but if you don’t mind me asking, what brings you to Beacon?” 

Professor Port had just as much of an idea of what might be going on as Ghalan, and nodded. “Just try not to get into trouble. The last thing we need is Yuki’s status to become known.” The man knew that Draco and the wolf faunus would protect the winter maiden at all costs, but the enemies they would face had years of experience compared to them. 

"Oh....ok" he replied before following her,

"So are we gonna visit Shian or Etherius first," he asked.

Ghalan chuckled slightly as he aw his team. He then called them up on his scroll "Hello bloated lizard and frozen fox did you miss me?" Ghalan asked with a teasing tone. He looked at then through the cockpit's window. "I've been gone for a month anything happen or am I expecting a preggers Yuki?" Ghalan asked jokingly.

Glynda gave a slight smirk as the leader of the group spoke. “You probably wouldn’t have made your prescence quite as obvious if that were the case, and I undestand perfectly the reason why some things should be kept a secret.” The professor then moved towards the elevator and it didn’t take long for it to arrive.

Rei thought for a moment, before realizing something. They hadn’t seen their team leader for quite some time. Hoping that such an occurrence didn’t impact their participation for the Vytal festival, the snake faunus decided that it would be best to tackle multiple fronts. “ I’ll go see what Shian is up to, if you can find Etherius.” 

Draco sighed when he answered his scroll, only to hear Ghalan’s voice. “No. We’re actually heading out for a bit of reconnaissance.” He was honestly tempted to lie and say that he was taking Yuki out for some training, but that would cause to much drama. Besides, with the the two faunus were traveling, it would take some time for him to catch up with them. “See you in town.”

After hanging up, the dragon and fox faunus disappeared in a blue light, leaving a trail of electricity as the former moved with the latter in his hands. They later reappeared on one of Vale’s streets, and it was obvious that one of their hearts was pounding. Draco had never used the speed aspect of his semblance with another person, so this was more or less a learning experiance for him. “Well, that was certainly something.”

• Brohoof 1

Yuki’s eyes widened at the sound of Ghalan’s voice, but before she could respond to his joke, she found herself being pulled by Draco. She could only watch in amazement as the surrounding area passed in a blur. As for the electricity Draco had used, she jad noticed that it would dance across her skin at times. While it didn’t hurt as much as one might think, it was certainly an unusual experience. The only reason she didn’t drop her scroll was beacuse one hand had it pressed firmy to her chest. “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that, Ghalan.” She wasn’t sure if he had heard her, but it was better than nothing.

When the leader of Team DARC slowed to a complete stop, the fox faunus was amazed to see that they were already in Beacon. “That was amazing.” She said, trying to maintain her balance. “Is that how you see the world?” 

On 11/20/2017 at 9:07 PM, Drago Ryder said:

Glynda gave a slight smirk as the leader of the group spoke. “You probably wouldn’t have made your prescence quite as obvious if that were the case, and I undestand perfectly the reason why some things should be kept a secret.” The professor then moved towards the elevator and it didn’t take long for it to arrive.

Rei thought for a moment, before realizing something. They hadn’t seen their team leader for quite some time. Hoping that such an occurrence didn’t impact their participation for the Vytal festival, the snake faunus decided that it would be best to tackle multiple fronts. “ I’ll go see what Shian is up to, if you can find Etherius.” 

Draco sighed when he answered his scroll, only to hear Ghalan’s voice. “No. We’re actually heading out for a bit of reconnaissance.” He was honestly tempted to lie and say that he was taking Yuki out for some training, but that would cause to much drama. Besides, with the the two faunus were traveling, it would take some time for him to catch up with them. “See you in town.”

After hanging up, the dragon and fox faunus disappeared in a blue light, leaving a trail of electricity as the former moved with the latter in his hands. They later reappeared on one of Vale’s streets, and it was obvious that one of their hearts was pounding. Draco had never used the speed aspect of his semblance with another person, so this was more or less a learning experiance for him. “Well, that was certainly something.”

"I can try," Euca replied hoping Etherius was in their dorm, he hadnt really had any time with his leader, they never spoke to each ither unless it was training or class work. He sighed as he walked towards their dorm

Ghalan chuckled slightly as he looked at the Professor with a grin on his face. "I'll take these," Ghalan stated as he picked up the books. He jumped out of the bullhead with all the books leaving Port with the other half of the books. Ghalan smirked as he landed harshly on the ground cracking it using his aura to soften the blow.

Draco gave light shrug as he stretched out any sore muscles. “I’d say yes, but it’s more of an off/on type of thing. The electricity within my body can be used in multiple ways; electromagnetism and speed being two of them. There are limits and drawbacks to both, however.” The dragon faunus then began to take a casual stroll down the lane, figuring it’d be best to keep moving.

Rei nodded slightly, feeling a bit nervous. She didn’t want her boyfriend to think she was pushing him away, but splitting up would allow them to kill two birds with one stone. The snake faunus then made her way to the training area, hoping to find her other teammate there.

Port simply shook his head and laughed slightly as Ghalan jumped out of the aircraft. He had heard rumors of some of the stunts Team DARC had pulled, but only bore witness to them a few times. “They’re something else all right. Let’s just hope they go down the right path.” 

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Draco gave light shrug as he stretched out any sore muscles. “I’d say yes, but it’s more of an off/on type of thing. The electricity within my body can be used in multiple ways; electromagnetism and speed being two of them. There are limits and drawbacks to both, however.” The dragon faunus then began to take a casual stroll down the lane, figuring it’d be best to keep moving.

Rei nodded slightly, feeling a bit nervous. She didn’t want her boyfriend to think she was pushing him away, but splitting up would allow them to kill two birds with one stone. The snake faunus then made her way to the training area, hoping to find her other teammate there.

Port simply shook his head and laughed slightly as Ghalan jumped out of the aircraft. He had heard rumors of some of the stunts Team DARC had pulled, but only bore witness to them a few times. “They’re something else all right. Let’s just hope they go down the right path.” 

Euca walked off, he knew she wasn't pushing him away, he knew what it was like to be pushed away, and that wasn't that.

Shian shot two more rounds into a target, reloaded, and holstered his guns. His body hurt every inch of his arms were red or covered in caked blood (from the training) his eyes were puffy from crying which he had stopped about 20 minutes ago, his rage, sorrow, and depression gone.

Yuki gave a sly smile as she playfully poked at Draco’s side. “So, for an example, you essentially have a hyperactive metabolism whenever you use the speed aspect of your semblance. I was wondering how you could eat so much and not gain a single ounce of weight.” The fox faunus then walked a bit further ahead of her team leader.  She didn’t have many opportunities to mess with him, so she had to take what she could get. “Out of curiosity, what exactly were you working on earlier?”

On 11/21/2017 at 4:07 AM, Drago Ryder said:

Leumentra walked into the elevator and turned around so that she was facing Glynda "If one is strong enough, they don't have to be stealthy." she said as her distant and soul-gazing stare was replaced with a cold stare, if one wasn't experienced with death one would probably need a new pair of pants. Before Glynda would have had the time to respond the doors closed.

As the elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened, Leumentra walked out she then calmly said "Hello, Ozpin. I'm sure you know who we are?"

----

Etherius stepped out of the shower and put on the pants part of his uniform and then sat cross-legged on his bed, holding his mask in his left hand.

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

Ghalan walked into the tower quickly. He had business with Professor Ozpin. Though he saw the elevator was at the top floor. He pressed the button and waited for the elevator. He pulled out his scroll slowly and began to listen to it with ear buds in his ears. He listened to a song that his mother used to sing.

On 11/25/2017 at 4:11 PM, rolle said:

Leumentra walked into the elevator and turned around so that she was facing Glynda "If one is strong enough, they don't have to be stealthy." she said as her distant and soul-gazing stare was replaced with a cold stare, if one wasn't experienced with death one would probably need a new pair of pants. Before Glynda would have had the time to respond the doors closed.

As the elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened, Leumentra walked out she then calmly said "Hello, Ozpin. I'm sure you know who we are?"

----

Etherius stepped out of the shower and put on the pants part of his uniform and then sat cross-legged on his bed, holding his mask in his left hand.

Euca walked into the room,

"Good this won't be a man hunt then," he told his leader,

"Where've you been anyways,"

Thankfully, it didn’t take to long for Rei to find Shain. From what she could tell, he wasn’t exactly in a good emotional state. “This is probably a very stupid question, but are you ok?” At the very least, she could be there of he needed a shoulder to cry into. He had  told her his secret, after all.

Glynda raised a brow at Ghalan’s sudden apperance, and decided to intercept him before he could get on the elevator. “Professor Ozpin is in a meeting. If it’s any consoloation, you can talk to me.” She knew what he and  Professor Port had been working on, and the type of information they might’ve found was by no means meant to be distributed to the kind of people the headmaster was meeting with.

Draco figured that he’d have to tell his teammates about his theory, so he figured that it’d be better to do it in multiple sessions. Granted, he wasn’t really sure if Ghalan would be interested in the finer details of what he had in mind.  “Essentially, I want to be able to shape my aura into something that could potentially do damage to whatever it might hit. If we can make the very thing that all living beings have into a weapon against the grimm, that could be a factor that would tip the scales in our favor.”

Ozpin glanced at Leumetra, along with the accompanying members of her clan. “Yes, I am well aware of who you are. The question I have is why you felt to make such an... entrance.” It wasn’t that visitors weren’t welcome, but the quantity of the members in Leumetra’s party was somewhat concerning to anyone that knew who they were.