Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

(edited)

@Acnologia @dragon4111 @Skylord Nexus @silvermoon15000 @rolle

Draco paused slightly in his gait as he thought over what had just been implied by the uncle of his friend and teammate. Yuki was probably the only female he had ever allowed to be as close as she was to his heart at all, and there honestly wasn’t find any flaw or negative emotion he could associate with her. Sure, she was still a bit too innocent for their future line of work, but that was more of a neutral aspect of her personality than a blemish at worst. Still, did he have the right to say yes when Ghalan was also attracted to her? Considering all that he has been through, didn’t he deserve at least one bit of happiness? Granted, the same could also be said for him as well, and while it was a selfish thought, that didn’t stop it from taking root within his mind. “I can’t see myself being with any one else, and I feel like I can open up to her about things I wouldn’t be able to tell any one else. I don’t know if that’s what love really is, but I would like to think so.”

The teen would let her decide when it came to a romantic relationship, though, and he would be happy for her either way. It would most likely leave him as a bitter old faunus that had isolated himself from everyone he cares for in the future, but he said nothing else in response to Asgore’s question. There were somethings that did not need to be said, though a simple nod was enough.

Rei couldn’t help but glance at Ghalan as he spoke to his teammate and shrugged. “You aren’t the only one, buddy, and I’m not just saying that because I’m a faunus. I had to leave my family behind when I came to Beacon.” Granted, most of that had been sorted out by her brother, but she didn’t really know if she could trust him. “I’m pretty sure that we’ll be able to do anything, assuming that we stick together. After all, it’s not like we have a common enemy or anything.” The faunus then gave a mirthful laugh as she noticed Draco and Asgore approaching. “Either way, we should probably get moving if we want to make it back to the city by Monday.”

Edited by Drago Ryder

Calbian looked at the wolf faunus with emotionless eyes and a straight face "Truly you are the worlds greatest detective, though you are slightly off, you see I am actually a vampire." Due to his emotionless voice the statement, though most likely a sorry attempt at sarcasm, sounded very true caused by the lack of tone. He then turned and gave a small polite bow to Yuki "If that's what you wish then of course."

When Calbian saw Draco arrive back with Asgore, the human walked over to them, though paid Asgore little head "Draco, I wish to offer you an opportunity to ask me a question about myself, if you so wish."

(edited)

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia@Skylord Nexus

"Don't try to be cute Calbian," Ghalan stated to the human of the group as his tail stiffly swayed. He spotted a Goliath grim walking. He will then point to it. "So you think you can do things on your own? Do fight that grimm on your own," Ghalan stated simply as he walked to the edge and got onto the scaffolding. "you won't last long against those grimm. And there are far more dangerous grimm out there," he stated simply as he tossed a large tome with what seemed like a grimm mask. "Do try to read that because I won't pull your ass out of the fire Calbian," he stated as his silver eyes held nonchalant.

Asgore heard that and said to Draco quietly "Hoo boy," he coughed clearing his throat to the two groups. "I am Asgore Dreemur do please follow me I am Ghalan's uncle," Asgore stated as He motioned for them to follow him down to the graveyard as Ghalan walked with his uncle.

Edited by dragon4111

• 3 weeks later...

Yuki gave a light nod directed towards Calbian, figuring that enough secrects had been spilled that day. Still, there was the matter of getting home, and it didn’t take her long to follow after Asgore and the rest of her team. “Well, things keep on getting interesting, I suppose.” A light smile then spread across her lips as she looked out towards the city of Vale. It looked a lot smaller, even if the lights from the city still made it stand out in the night.

The dragon raised a brow at Calbian’s offer and shrugged. “I suppose the best question for right now would be what you hope to achieve through all of this? I’ll probably find out your fighting style and weapon through training, and I don’t really care for any potential mistakes you made in the past.” He would’ve offered to answer any of his questions in return, but that would open himself up for anything Yuki or the others might want to ask.

Of course, he and Rei did follow after Asgore, not really seeing a better option. 

• 1 month later...

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia@Skylord Nexus '

Ghalan looked at his teammates and team Eser stopping his uncle and said "Are you guys coming or what?" he asked as his tail flicked. He was in abit of a bad mood alright. His ears flicked back and forth slightly as he placed his hands behind his back looking at the two teams with a raised eyebrow. He sighed to himself slightly. They were certainly quiet like the grave.

• 1 month later...

Considering the lack of activity from either teams, Yuki simply followed after Ghalan. “We probably should get moving. The last thing we need is to be traveling at dark.” If no grimm would attack them, it would be any bandits that might be nearby. After all, even if they were training to kill monsters, the eight were only students at this point, “I guess we kind of just got lost in all of this.” The fox faunus then gestured to the surrounding area as her tail flicked slightly.

• 2 weeks later...

”I used to go camping when I was younger, so I guess I’m sort of used to the wilderness.” It wasn’t exactly the best lie, but Rei was hoping that the others would believe it, After all, it wasn’t like the White Fang operated in any of the major cities within the world of Remnant, at least not when she was a member. “So, Ghalan, any more secrets you mind sharing with us?”

Draco simply shrugged as he turned his attention towards the sky. The sun was already starting to set, but that didn’t really intimidate him. “Is it bad that I find solace within the darkness.” The dragon faunus then shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Things had gotten rather complicated recently, and he was just hoping that they would be able to relax soon.

"Hmm ah right I nearly forgot," Ghalan stated with a grin on his face. He gave a sharp whistle and a roar was heard. Then came a red glowing sword like tail came crashing down beside him as he turned to the beast and said "Rexy!" he actually ran into a dinosaur looking beast who laid down and began to lick him though the beast eyed the others with caution as he scratched the beasts natural armor. "You're a good girl aren't you? A very good girl Rexy," Ghalan stated as he continued to scratch the dinosaur like beast.

hellblade_glavenus_by_rough_chrysalis-db

Edited by dragon4111

• 1 month later...

@rolle @Skylord Nexus @silvermoon15000 @Acnologia @dragon4111

If one were to ask Draco what he had expected to see during this rather forced outing, he might have listed off a few species of grimm, the night sky, and the denizens of the villiage of a village that Ghalan had apparently grown up in. No where on that list was something that looked like it had jumped a few million years in time. Even if it wasn’t a grimm, it took all of his self control to not draw on his semblance. Still, there was some amazement mixed in with the whirlpool of emotions swirling within his mind. “Ghalan, I think there might have been something in the water, because there is no way that what I am seeing is real.”

Rei was honestly having the same mental crisis, though she was more curious as to how something like... Rexy came to be so friendly with one of the members of Draco’s team. Honestly, did these people even know the meaning of a slow day. 

“It’s real, Draco. Our teammate is friends with a dinosaur.” She might have been wrong in that assumption, but that didn’t stop the wolf from giving a light smile. The creature itself was rather beautiful,  though she was a bit concerned with its inital interaction with Ghalan. The last thing either of the two faunus needed was to lose another teammate. “I don’t suppose this is one of the reasons why we came out here?”

"Oh it's real. Meet Rexy my friends a Glavenus that feeds on Grimm. Well she's actually a deviant from the normal Glavenus species," Ghalan stated with a grin on his face as the giant t rex like lizard rolled onto her size as Ghalan began to scratch her under belly. "Yes who's a good hellblade hmm yes you are," he stated with a fun grin on his face. He looked to Rei and asked jokingly "Something the matter?" He then looked to the fox. "Aye one of the reasons we were going to come to the village so that we could all get mounts,"