twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled pony related topics.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My friend made me watch the show.

Hi. My name is Kalani and I am a Pegasus from the Uk, England!:P

• Brohoof 8

10 minutes ago, Surprise said:

Welcome Kalani and hope you have a good time on here. If you have any questions or looking for someone to chat with, you can message us anytime you like

Ok. I will remember this and thanks!

Hi! What's it like being British? That might sound like a stupid question, but I live in America, and being British sounds so cool! The accents, the locations, you guys have Simon Cowell and great shows like Keeping Up Appearances, and those guards who stand near places and don't move or talk.

If I had to describe what it was like for me living in America, I'd say... it's like keeping up with the Jones's. A lot of people here (including me) are very focused on being "successful" (whatever that means) by making a lot of money.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Cyniclese said:

If I had to describe what it was like for me living in America, I'd say... it's like keeping up with the Jones's. A lot of people here (including me) are very focused on being "successful" (whatever that means) by making a lot of money.

I m pretty sure everwhere is like that. People work, try to be someone in this cruel world, work their a__ off, get little/a lot of money, are satisfied or not and they try to live their life if they can.  Some succeed in that, some don't. 

2 hours ago, ProbablyNotLyra said:

Heyooo, hope you have a nice time here. As you can see, we're pretty friendly :D

Thanks. I would expect anything less from this community. I mean our fandom does revolve around friendship :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Kalani and welcome to the forums! As I'm sure you've noticed already, this is quite the friendly community. Don't be hesitant to get out there and talk, post, make friends, and whatnot. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

4 hours ago, Cyniclese said:

Hi! What's it like being British? That might sound like a stupid question, but I live in America, and being British sounds so cool! The accents, the locations, you guys have Simon Cowell and great shows like Keeping Up Appearances, and those guards who stand near places and don't move or talk.

I really enjoy living in the Uk and I've actually always wanted to visit America but it's such a large place I wouldn't know where to start! My accent is pretty cool I thing because it has a slight scouse  sound to it but I can speak posh like the Queen. Our locations are really nice, beautiful countryside like the Lakedistrict and Cornwall and nice cities with good shops (I'm really bias to Liverpool though). As for the guards who don't move (I have tried....and failed) they do but only at 'the changing of the guard' because standing the same place for hours would be boring but otherwise they don't move I don't even thing they blink :D. I don't know a show called keeping up appearances I think I heard of it., but I do like like Simon Cowell on Britan's Got Talent. :)