Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm a British Brony/Pegasister.

Kalani.

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

Welcome to MLPF @Kalani. ... you a fan of Wigan Athletic or Wigan Warriors by any chance?

I don't really like rugby but if I had to choose a team to support it would be Wigan Warriors and in football I support Liverpool F.C.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Kalani.! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

-----

Is Britain/England nice? I'm from the Midwestern US, always been curious about what certain countries are like. I've wanted to visit London (and the rest of England, but London mostly) Germany, France, Japan, and maybe somewhere in eastern Europe - some of those countries I hear are lovely!

43 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

Hello Kalani.! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

-----

Is Britain/England nice? I'm from the Midwestern US, always been curious about what certain countries are like. I've wanted to visit London (and the rest of England, but London mostly) Germany, France, Japan, and maybe somewhere in eastern Europe - some of those countries I hear are lovely!

Thank you. I already love this site! I like living in England it is quite nice well it was before brexit but I still like it here. I have been to London once on holiday and I loved it it's just expensive especially Harrods. There's also some really nice places in the countryside like the Lakedistrict. I've actually always wanted to visit America but I don't know where since it's such a big place.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kalani. said:

Thank you. I already love this site! I like living in England it is quite nice well it was before brexit but I still like it here. I have been to London once on holiday and I loved it it's just expensive especially Harrods. There's also some really nice places in the countryside like the Lakedistrict. I've actually always wanted to visit America but I don't know where since it's such a big place.

The big 10 cities are always nice places to start. If you want something pretty, I'd love to recommend San Francisco - I went there for a graduation trip, the mountains and city are so neat! I also loved the Monterey area, it's a city south of San Francisco that's up in the mountains that has a lot of beaches, scenic roads and old buildings that have been turned into neat things. I didn't go, but I hear their aquarium is nice. :)

Wew, first welcoming in the welcoming plaza, I've seen having more than one page, makes me wonder about what could have lead to this.

Anyways, I do believe you've earned yourself some applause

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Esom said:

Wew, first welcoming in the welcoming plaza, I've seen having more than one page, makes me wonder about what could have lead to this.

Anyways, I do believe you've earned yourself some applause

*Bows* thank you thank you! Honestly I don't know how this has more than one page and I certinally never thought anyone would actually talk to me but I'm glad they did. I love the Brony community

Hi. I'm really starting to like. Your avatar is super cute. I hope you enjoy your stay. I have a friend in Whales. If you need a place in America to stay my house is open to you. 😁 And I like that pic of Luna too. 

9 hours ago, Travlein said:

Hi. I'm really starting to like. Your avatar is super cute. I hope you enjoy your stay. I have a friend in Whales. If you need a place in America to stay my house is open to you. 😁 And I like that pic of Luna too. 

Thanks. It is a fairly new oc. I have been to whales in years last time I went it did nothing but rain! When I come to America I'll just show up at your house then 😁