Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could manipulate time

Hat988

I'd use it to appear as an omnipotent spirit that causes pranks and havoc, like Discord, honestly xD Stop time in the middle of class, go up and rearrange things in mid-air, go back to my seat, turn it on, and to everyone it would appear everything teleported up into the air, then drop to the ground, on top of the teacher, or maybe other students.Things like that.

(edited)

Well, not to be a downer, but I'm pretty sure time travel has been proven to be scientifically impossible. :'(

But this is an "IF" thread, so I will respond as such!

First of all, I'd do ALL of my future homework. All of it. And then during tests and stuff I'd stop time and go get answers, copy, start time and BAM I've got all the answers. This way, High school's a cinch. :D

Next, I'd spend a lot of time practicing violin, because I need to do more of that. I'd eventually get bored though....so then I'd go outside and screw around with nature. Then back to violin.

And finally, once I've graduated from college and stuff, I'll search into the future to find the girl of my dreams, and then do everything perfect to marry her :3 XD

Edited by ynomir50

all i can say is what wouldnt I do. So many different choices, so many things, i would probably go back in time and find evidence of many things.

I would watch over the world as things happened make sure things went as planned... almost like the adjustment bureau..

A nation wide graffiti spree. Pause time, and then walk cross country, tagging everything with some cryptic looking symbol. When I reached Washington DC, I'd take advantage of the opportunity to punch a few politicians in the face.

Then I'd unpause and watch as everybody scratched their heads as thousands of strange tags appeared out of nowhere simultaneously :D

I would go back in time and stop myself from reading Rainbow Factory and Cupcakes. ;~;

And Sweet Apple Massacre. * shudders*

• Brohoof 1

I'd change my entire life 2007 and beyond. I'd have graduated university last year like I should have. And if I could change it, I would still be with my girlfriend from my second year of college. I don't know if that can or even should be changed (I'm no longer in love), and if not we'd have never entered the relationship and be best friends now instead.

Before I get too much more personal I'll stop this. Lol.

This is what I would do:

1. Purposely piss off my most hated enemy

2. When he starts raging, I pause time

3. Set up a violent Rube Goldberg machine for him

4. Start time back up

5. ?????

6. I never see him again

I once posted something like this on 4chan, and one of the answers I got was one of the funniest things I've ever read on the Internet. Unfortunately, it was also NSFW, so I can't repost it here :(

If anyone wants to know, I can PM or email it to you or something

Tell me. :3

I'd go on super secret awesome adventures. Break in to places that are heavily guarded otherwise, would be fun I presume.

I would:

Redo school with the knowledge I have now.

Reveal Osama's hiding place and become rich.

Get a perfect score on the SAT

Create Facebook and rename it Macbook (hey, wait a second...).

Prevent 9/11

if i could control time which i really really would like the ability to do, i would just go back to a time where my actions really start to have an impact on my life and fix the mistakes i've made. i have made so many mistakes and felt so much pain bkus of it. i would just like 1 chance to fix everything, make the rite choices, and turn my life around.

(edited)

I would become a super villain, use my ability to rob big banks and then casually do whatever I wanted with the money. Eventually I would stop and move to a tropical island B) , where I would live my life out peacefully (with the money I've "earned"). I would become a hero if the Earth was in serious jeopardy though, and I would make sure not to harm anyone with my powers at any point. (except maybe some people at Fox News....sorry I couldn't resist ^_^ )

Edited by Jimmy Bronymian
  • Brohoof 1

I would be very boring and I'd do all the stuff I could. Maybe do the school stuff while the time's stopped, and then just brag after class "I already did this assignment! I'm off to play some games!"

And I actually would stop time and sleep then, while the time is stopped. So I could sleep enough and I could use the whole 24/7 for MMORPG and talking to everypony! That would be just AWESOME!

Oh, oh, and maybe I'd also sneak onto transportation devices! Or stop time while I put on make up!! OH GOD, SO MANY THINGS I COULD DO...!

• Brohoof 1

In all honesty if I had the ability to do that....

I wouldn't. Though I could have a ton of fun, I prefer my chaotic life over something I could potentially abuse. (Like the movie Click)

Though if I could do it, I'd just screw with my friends, and randomly appear in places and sneak up on them. Wreak chaos to those around me.