Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coronation Day || Open Roleplay

~Natural Beauty~

(edited)

OCC: Click Here

Princess Comet Shower

Princess comet shower slowly opened her eyes. She stretched and got out of bed. Her hooves hit the tile floor of the castle with a thud. She sleepily walked over to her dresser and looked into the mirror. Her mane was tangled mess. She used her magic to pick up her brush and began to comb out her mane. She though about how her Coronation was only in a few days.

Ocean Whiplash

Ocean was putting books onto the shelves of her Book store. She heard the ring of the bell of the door and looked over to see Derpy. "Hello Derpy, what is it?" She asked. "I have invitation for you." Derpy said as she handed the invitation the left Ocean's book shop. She opened the invitation and read it. "A Coronation for Princess Comet Shower, count me in." She said to no one. "I have to tell the doctor." She said grabbing her satchel and run out of her book shop.

Edited by Mysterious Way

@Mysterious Way @ThunderCrush @Kulstor @Rapid Wind @nx9100 @Regal Shadow @Lunarpalette @Alex Van Gamer

A changeling flies into Chrysalis's personal room. The Queen is still asleep and the changeling coughs a bit. "My Queen, our spies have gathered some important information." he stiffens a bit and Chrysalis wakes up. "This better be good." she says, obviously not liking to be awakened. "They have gathered some information relating to a coronation event at Canterlot." he says. "Good...Good...." she laughs just a bit and instructs the changeling to get back to his post. She is planning to go there.

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, in the sandy frontier town of Appaloosa, ponies were starting to gossip that the royal family were planning something like possibly the next Galloping Gala. Raven was surprised to hear about it, rumours from Canterlot seldom came all the way to Appaloosa, but she got home from work, an invitation letter was waiting for her.

She read it with shock the first time, but then took a deep breath and read it again and the words hadn't changed, the invite to a coronation was genuine.

"Hmm, I thought Appaloosa was still off-radar for these sort of things," Raven commented, but it did intrigue her and she had never been to Canterlot or the royal castle before. Adventure and a chance to see areas beyond the sandy streets of Appaloosa appealed to Raven. In truth, there were times seeing a tumbleweed roll through town at mid-day reminded Raven that when there was no rodeos or a buck-ball match, Appaloosa did get quiet, but the big city of Canterlot would be more much vibrant and have greater amount of activity. Her mind made up by that fact, Raven trotted to the train station, paid the ticket fee and got on the train to Canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

@Queen Chrysalis Servant   @Trixie . @ThunderCrush @Cosmic Breeze    @Rapid Wind @nx9100 @Regal Shadow @Lunarpalette @Alex Van Gamer

"Think you have enough?" Doctor Whooves asked, in a place near Ponyville.  He was standing near a hole.  Rakon came up with some gems and placed them in a bag Doctor Whooves was holding.  Rakon climbed out of the hole.

"For a good while." Rakon said.  Doctor Whooves took a shovel and he started to fill in the hole, with Rakon using his claws to help fill in the hole.  Then they set off for Ponyville.  With Rakon taking out a gem to chew on.  "Mmm, Star Sapphires.  A special tasty treat." He said aloud to himself, holding the shovel that Doctor Whooves had been using as they both walked back to Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

@Kulstor @Trixie . @ThunderCrush @Cosmic Breeze @Rapid Wind @nx9100 @Lunarpalette @Alex Van Gamer

Ocean Whiplash

Ocean ran though ponyville looking for the doctor. Before she knew it she ran into Rakon. The two tumbled backwards. "Sorry Rakon, I didn't mean to. But I have very important news!" She said getting up, and giving the doctor a peck on the cheek. "The young princess comet shower is having her coronation in 5 days, and everypony is invited!!" Ocean said bouncing around like her aunt pinkie did when she was happy. 

@Queen Chrysalis Servant   @Trixie . @ThunderCrush @Cosmic Breeze    @Rapid Wind @nx9100 @Regal Shadow @Lunarpalette @Alex Van Gamer

Doctor Whooves smiled seeing Ocean, putting down the sack he was carrying.  "Glad to have you back, and such great news too." He said, happy to not only see Ocean, but to hear the news also.

Rakon got up, brushing himself off.  "it's ok, and congratulations." He said, picking up some of the gems that had spilled out of his sack as well as the shovel he was carrying.  "Sounds like quite the party they'll be having."  He said.

"Coronations are always great events." Doctor Whooves said, smiling. 

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy was just outside the forest with her friend Loonfire when she heard a familiar voice call out. 

"Fluttershy!" Came the voice of Derpy from afar. 

"Looks like I have mail! Be right back Loonfire". She said as she flew off to meet Derpy. "Hello Derpy, what do you have for me today?" 

"Well I got a letter here for you!" 

"Oh my, I wonder what it could be about." She opens it and read, "you are here by invited to the coronation of Princess Comet Showers. We hope you can attend and are allowed to bring one other party member.' Oh wow! The coronation of the princess! Thank you so much Derpy!" She said now drifting down back to Loonfire. 

"So, a coronation huh? That's quite something" LoonFire said in a low yet upbeat tone. 

"Yes, and it also mentions that we are allowed a plus one. Would you do me the honors of being that plus one?" Fluttershy asked sweetly.

Loonfire thought for a minute. His duties to the forest were always first but he hadn't encountered any mishaps in the forest lately so he concurred "I would be delighted to."

• Brohoof 2

(My character is my profile picture)

Starlight Shimmer, or Star, as her friends called her, trotted through the palace in Canterlot, attempting to find her master, Princess Comet Shower. Comet often was distracted by maids and servants attempting to make everything perfect for the coronation, and so it was up to Star to find her. "There you are, Comet!" Star exclaims. "Hello, Star, my student!" Comet says, with a smile on her face. " I almost lost you again." Says Star, her face full of temporary concern. "I will one day make you an alicorn, young Starlight." "So, what's today's lesson?" "Today, you will be taking the final step in the process of becoming the Princess of the Stars." "Really! I get to? I can't wait! I will finally fly!" "Yes, you shall." Starlight uses her magic to summon a piece of cake from the banquet hall and starts to eat. "Mmmmmm, good!" She says, her voice muffled by the cake in her mouth. A guard walks into the room. He addresses Princess Comet Shower. "Your majesty, a message from Ocean Whiplash. She would love to come to the coronation!"

Princess Comet Shower // @Ember Aurora

"That is wonderful!" Comet said as she found out that Ocean would be coming. "Now Starlight Shimmer, I have something for you. It deals with the Coronation." Comet said shooing her maids and servants away. Comet was only a year older the Starlight Shimmer. "My mother Luna, had this made for you, since you are my best friend." Comet said pulling a dress that looked like the night sky. There was a broach on the front that had Starlight Shimmer's cutie mark symbol on it. "This is for you my best friend." Comet said giving it to Starlight Shimmer.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight's eyes gleamed with happiness. She spoke in a tone that was bursting with delight. "I love it! It is the perfect thing to wear. Thank you so much!" "It's nothing." Said Comet. "You have been a fantastic student, Star, and I can reward you with only the very best. I have one more thing to tell you. If you prove yourself worthy, you shall be crowned the Princess of the Stars at the same time as I am crowed the Queen of Equestria. At the same ceremony." "Really? I can't wait!" "But remember, it is only if you prove yourself worthy." "So, how do I do that?"