Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 3 videogame SEQUELS you want most!

K.Rool Addict

Another F-Zero game would be really nice since the last was released--in Japan only--back in 2004 and so many have been wanting Nintendo to release another one. On a more personal level, I'd love a sequel to Hyrule Warriors that incorporates the games in the series that were ignored or were released after both versions came out in 2014 and 2016 respectively. A third sequel... hmmm... this one is a long shot but a third Sonic Drift would certainly be something though it has been over twenty years since the second game was released all the way back on the Game Gear.

• Brohoof 1

Wild Arms 6 needs to happen.

Headhunter could use a third game, or a spiritual successor, or something to continue it.

We still need the 1999 game in the Castlevania series too. Need it to happen even if we already know what happens. It's probably the most pivotal event in the Castlevania series.

It would be nice if there were a real sequel to Super Mario RPG. Though that's not going to happen, I'm certain.

Team Fortress 3. Not happening, we are talking about Gaben here after all. Though it'd be nice if Valve at least gave the current game a good polishing.

Gex 4. Yes, this is absolutely necessary. Gex was so good and it suddenly stopped for no apparent reason after the third game. Why?

I'm not going to go into to much depth, but here are some sequels that I would most like to see:

1) Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 ( I was going to say Banjo-Threeie but Yooka-Laylee just released a few days ago ).

2) Super Mario Galaxy 3 ( Although I would love to see a Super Mario Sunshine 2, the Super Mario a Galaxy games are easily the best in the Mario faranchise, the only one coming close being Super Mario 3D World ).

3) Donkey Kong Country 6 ( DKC:TF is my favourite game of all time, and although I am aware of the demand for a new Metroid Prime game, admittedly I've never really been a Metroid fan ).

Metal Gear Solid 6 (which isn't going to happen.)

Half-Life 3

Freedom Planet 2 (Confirmed)

On 4/10/2017 at 0:29 PM, The Shyest One said:

Sleepings Dogs.

Sleeping Dogs.

Sleeping Dogs.

That studio shut down btw. There was a plan for a second one, but it was canceled.

• 5 years later...

1)  A new Rayman game. I don't care if it's 2D or 3D, I just want something. I don't have much hope since Rayman's creator, Michel Ancel, has left the gaming industry and I also don't trust Ubisoft. On the bright side, I hear he's going to be a DLC character in the new Mario + Rabbids game, so there may be a chance

2) Bully 2. I know GTA is Rockstar's main cash cow, but it's been almost 17 years...

3) New F-Zero. Everyone and their dad knows that this won't happen, but imagine what they could do with an F-Zero game in 2023. 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/7/2017 at 10:29 AM, K.Rool Addict said:

Pfft. Thats like saying "Metroid Prime 4 already exists" 

91PEpBYUoiL.jpg

I mean PH was always billed as a Windwaker sequel. Federation Force was always billed as a spin-off and not a sequel, but okay

On 4/7/2017 at 10:15 AM, Megas said:

Windwaker 2 literally already exists

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Phantom_Hourglass_Ga

As for sequels I want to see...
Megaman Legends 3

Bully 2

and Transformers Devastation 2

Man I must of been feeling really burned by Starfox Zero(I still am) to exclude Starfox when I posted this. Normally Starfox is usually a top request when it comes to video game sequels, right after Legends 3. At this point I'll even take a direct sequel to Command(or heck, even a remake of that, Adventures or Assault) just so we can get a new game that isn't yet another, fourth remake of the first game

the other two I listed along with Legends 3 also checks out, would still love them

Actually, Speaking of Megaman, X9, I was hoping to see it happen at some point after the collection came out and teased it, especially after the success of said collection + Megaman 11

And finally since I recently replayed the first game, Metal Gear Rising 2.

So I guess my second list is:
1) Starfox (after Assault or Command)
2) Megaman X9
3) Metal Gear Rising 2

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

1. A new Golden Sun

2. A new Okami

3. A new Paper Mario in the styles of the first two. It's a pipe dream at this point.

• Brohoof 1

I know it's unlikely but I would love a sequel to the "My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure" video game that came out last year. :twismile:

I can't think of two others since I already know Spider-Man 2 is official so...:please:

30 minutes ago, Envy said:

A new Paper Mario in the styles of the first two. It's a pipe dream at this point.

I know that probably wasn't intentional but I smiled at "Mario" and "pipe dream". :oh_golly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - If Crash remade trilogys has it, why not Spyro? Be p**** if not end up on Playstation 4/5 cos Microsoft bought the company that has Spyro games.

Watchdogs Legion/Watchdogs - Be great if carry on somewhere in England other cities than London. Or if Watchdogs, Tokyo, other Japanese Cities or Sydney. Or maybe Singapore. 

Life is Strange with Max and Chloe.