Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it possible to delete an MLP Forum account?

man dude man

I have no personal quarrel with anyone here, their beliefs, or this website, and I have enjoyed befriending and speaking with many, but I have to get off these public internet forums and what not, its like a media vortex for me, and when I am not chemically altered, I can feel myself ripping off chains with less than even 30 minutes away... lol I would just like for someone to direct me in removing my account if not doing it for me, so I dont have to say offensive things with the purpose of having an account terminated.

no I don't think it is possible to delete your account

I think the staff could hide your account or something? im not too sure :confused:

User accounts cannot be deleted. What we recommend for users wishing to remove their accounts is to remove any and all information it, i.e, name, age, birthday, etc. along with your personal profile. Simply leave your account dormant.

• Brohoof 4

@Rose Coil as a user here I am sorry to see you depart us. You had some interesting things to say. 

Buried in the FAQ of this site is an official response to this question here 

The Administration Team has often agreed to remove personal information if that is something you want done (historical answer from Yellow Diamond here). 

• Brohoof 2

Y'know , from your post , it seems you're attempting to be less addicted to Forums in general and I understand that simply leaving your account be is not an option. Now I know you can't just get your account deleted but from someone who's had other forms of online addiction in the past, I'd suggest going to the account settings where you can change your password and e-mail and just change it into something completely random. Then log-out o_o. I don't know if that's allowed over here....but I've done that to a site in the past to get over my own addictions.