Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A night to remember

Midnightive

Don't worry, River will save you.

I feel a bit guilty of the fact that I have now (Temporirly) turned this into a DW Rp. I'll try to get this over with quickly.

No! I love this Doctor! We should get Derpy and Pinkie and do this more often!

Yeah, we need to get illusion to my knowledge.

• Brohoof 1

No! I love this Doctor! We should get Derpy and Pinkie and do this more often!

Yeah, we need to get illusion to my knowledge.

Don't worry, River will save you.

I feel a bit guilty of the fact that I have now (Temporirly) turned this into a DW Rp. I'll try to get this over with quickly.

We should make a doctor who roleplay! That be so fun! ^_^

I agree, I want to charge at these so you called Daleks. Show them how powerful an Alicorn can be.

Prince was in it, actually.

I don't recall. But I didn't actually really RP until a few days ago when Ivy started me up. All RPs before then I either killed or just never posted. Sorry =<

I did, but it died after the first post.

My post.

When you're ready Doctor, the Doctor could visit Equestria in search of help to fight a war against the Daleks. Who follow him here then we have to fight then out of Canterlot. Celestia could be wounded leaving me incharge and me lauching all of the army against them in done final battle where all feelings are revealed and some characters die too?

(edited)

I don't know.

I haven't really played the story mode, I just enjoyed trolling people on the servers.

EDIT: Oh God, I just remembered, you know who REALLY freaked me out?

The empty child.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

I don't know.

I haven't really played the story mode, I just enjoyed trolling people on the servers.

EDIT: Oh God, I just remembered, you know who REALLY freaked me out?

The empty child.

That freaked me out to... that freaked me out to... i think this episode scared me because my landing just outside my room gave me two shadows ;_;