Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Night to remember

Midnightive

(edited)

Ivy awoke from an nightmare, she trotted over to the window. She put her hoof to the window "Oh... Illusion... I’ll set you free soon" she looked around the room. She grabbed a few things from her filly hood and headed out on the street. "I’m coming to save you old friend."

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Redundant. There's already a link.

''Wait!'' Screamed Splinter as Dashing on his hooves. ''I Heard about the Situation. Maybe I could help you?'' Said Splinter as walking up to The Doctor and Ivy. He then gazed at the TARDIS. ''Doctor...Can you explain to me what THAT is?'' Said Splinter as staring at it.

Ivy looked in and smile "just how i remembered" she let out a long sigh. "I can't change my pass or see my self in the past?" she then paused. "This is going to be harder then i thought... we we're never seen apart until you know... she went all evil" she then looked at the crater. "Look at you making an entrance" she grinned.

Splinter Jumped and Screamed. ''WHAT THE?! WHO?! WHERE?! WH- Oh it's you...Brown Alicorn...Pony'' Said Splinter as looking at The Alicorn. ''Prince Lightning Flicker...Correct?'' Said Splinter as smiling at Prince Lightning Flicker. ''That was quite a Appearance...'' Said Splinter as Blushing.

The Doctor's gaze drifted off into the distance, his mind drifting off to his own personal reasons for tagging along...

River... What have you done now...?

While the other ponies were discussing, his trained eye caught sight of something unusual.

He had a sixth sense for this sort of thing. Too bad it doesn't always tell him WHAT's wrong.

"Everypony. In the TARDIS. NOW."

Ivy eyes widened and ran into the TARDIS. She wasn't going to question the doctor. As she waited for the other ponies to join her she looked at the doctor "Whats wrong?!" she asked.

The Doctor pushed a series of buttons, and put his hoof on a lever.

"Brace yourselves, I didn't have much time to program a comfotable flight."

He closed his eyes, and pulled with all his might.

Nothing happened.

He opened one eye, looked around, and sat in defeat.

"Oh, no..."

An evil presence surrounded the Tardis. Maniacal laughing could be heard from outside "Aaaahahahahaa! You think you'll be safe in that box!? We'll soon see..." A Dark purple aura started to leak inside of the Tardis, seaping through the cracks of the doorway.

"She's here... she deactivated the TARDIS... we can't go anywhere..."

The Doctor talked with a monotonous tone, like a broken record, his eyes glass-like and gray, his whole body sorrounded by purple smoke as he drifted into his worst nightmare.

"I... trapped you all... It's my fault..."

He hit the floor of the TARDIS, the cloud now seeping in through his mouth.

"I... killed us... I'm powerless... there's nothing to do..."

He slowly drifted to sleep, not even struggling to keep awake.

"I'm... A monster."

(edited)

''DO BUTTONS DO ANYTHING ON THIS MACHINE?'' Screamed Splinter as looking at the many buttons. He tried to punch the Dark Purple Coming through the doorway. But it only made it bigger. ''Remind me Doctor, Is this Illusion were speaking of?'' Said Splinter as staring at the Doorway in fear.

Edited by Calirolls

The Aura started to seap in faster. "This smoke, once inhaled will make you start to hilucinate your biggest fears, and then eventually after being exposed to it for so long...you will become trapped in your own nightmare! AHAHAHAA!"

Ivy ran foward and looked so frightened "Stop this Illusion, stop this right now" She shouted. But soon she the purple spoke got to her again "... It's.... It's happening again... they all hate" she said before falling asleep.

''NO! NO! NOOO!'' Screamed Shadow as Falling on the floor. ''Doctor..Save...Us.'' Said Splinter before his eyes closed. Splinter was trapped in his Nightmares...

"Don't I dare? Oh but I do dar-..." She stopped and her old self took control... "Wha-What have I don- NO! They deserve this, they ALL DESERVE THIS!" Her head began to pound, "I may have let you go this time...but be asured I will not be so mercifull next time!" The smoke disappeared and everything became silent.

Ivy awoke from the nightmare, as Illusion has been following her for along time. She's always found the loop hole in the nightmare to get her out of it. She looked down at the other ponies "good luck... find the thing that doesn't quite fit" She said down on the chair in the TARDIS. She looked around at the ponies then looked at Prince "come on lighting wake up, we need to get into there dreams!"