You killed them... you killed them all

Doctor Who?

WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME!?

Doctor Who?

I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...

DOCTOR WHO?

Get out of my head!!!

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

Before Illusion fully disappeared from the smoke rose some tendrils of fear, which grabbed all the remaining 'awake' ponies and dragged them into one of the other ponies ongoing nightmare.

Ivy looked so confused as where she had gotten to. She looked to the left and right she saw Prince and Splinter. "I guess they came with me?" She looked around, she saw The doctor she went running to wards him "Doctor?!" called Ivy.

They were in a dark room, the Doctor standing in front of the blinding light of the only exit.

"Hello, Ivy." He said, not one emotion in his voice.

"Welcome to Gallopfrey. My past. My future. My death."

Before them stood a burning wasteland, made up of reddish-green soil. In the distance, a metropolis enclosed in a bubble was crumbling down. On the ground stood thousands of ponies, dying horrible deaths over and over again, while at the same time mercilessly killing robot-like creatures.

What caught their attention though was right in front of them.

A white colt with a grey, curly mane was fighting along a purple one with a black, sleek mane and a goatie.

"The white one... he's me. The other one was my best friend... Because of me, the Council of Time Lords turned him insane so they could get to me."

He turned to her, his eyes full of pain.

"I killed him."

The scenery changed. They were now standing in the middle of the ruined Metropolis, where the Doctor's past self was standing.

The illusion spoke.

"The war was going on forever. I tell myself I killed them to spare billions of creatures, to save everyone in the universe."

The past Doctor activated a gizmo in his hoof, emitting a burst of light that incinerated every single life form in that quadrant of space. And they could hear the screams of each one.

the present Doctor now spoke.

"The truth is that I did it to save myself. If the war had ended, my life would have been spared, and I would have been the most powerful being in the Universe. The last of the Time Lords."

Once again, he turned to them.

"I killed them."

Ivy looked so shocked her eyes just stared into his nightmare. She turned to the doctor, “Listen to me Doctor… This is all a nightmare” She got cut off as she started listening to the doctor. Shed looked over at the white pony. Ivy flinched as the brushed of light went past her.

She turned to the doctor “you just let them die” she looked at him. She shook her head and put her hoof under his chin. “Listen to me this all some sick game of Illusions, you know deep inside you’d never let his happen.” She was looking deep into his eyes. “Doctor remember who you are… remember what you fight for!”

(edited)

Illusions voice could be heard in the nightmare "Aah Ivy, so strong..so true..." she laughed, "But Doctor, look at all this, look at what you have done... Don't listen to Ivy, shes only going to make you feel worse than you already do..you don't care for her, you don't even need her, look at the power you have, stay with me and I'll give you whatever your dreams desire... forget her and all your pain will soon go away" Her voice echoed through the Doctors mind. What will he do?

Edited by Illusion

The Doctor's eyes showed no emotion, like if they were made of glass.

He just stared at the wasteland.

He smiled half-heartedly.

"You remind me of them."

The scenery changed once again. It showed images of several diffrent ponies and their TARDISes. Every one of them was in company of one or multiple ponies, and they were all laughing, smiling, having a good time.

"... Every single one of them..."

The ponies were now shouting, screaming, crying before the Doctor's TARDIS, as it dissapeared.

"...I left every one of them. They all trusted me, they all thought they'd travel with me forever..."

He looked to his left, where a gray pegasus stood, crying.

"... You said... You said you wanted to protect me..."

They all recgnized her: it was Derpy.

The Doctor's eyes filled with pain.

"It was true! It was all true, Ditzy! I... I'd never hurt you..."

"You lied, Doctor... The truth is that you're lonely... You pick up random ponies from Equestria and take them on your travels... you promise them all of space and time..."

She chuckled half-heartedly.

"You promised me..."

"But... But I did! I travelled with you as long as I could, didn't I??"

She ignored him.

"...Then... When they aren't fit and young anymore... You throw them away, like old dolls..."

The Doctor fell on the floor, crying.

"It's not true!!!"

"Oh, yes it is... You're truly and uttelry alone, Doctor... And there's nothing you can do to change that..."

The mare stepped into the shadows, and the images dissapeared, leaving only a crying Doctor on the floor.

"It's... It's not... It is... It's all so true..."

(edited)

''Wha?! I'm alive? Sweet Celestia... I thought I would be a goner.'' Said Splinter as getting up. He then noticed the Doctor. ''You okay Doc? You seem a little...Well not little..REALLY sad.'' Said Splinter as looking at the Crying Doctor. ''I swear to god If Illusion did this to you...I swear to Celestia and to the Space of time, Doc...She will pay.'' Said Splinter as walking around. ''Illusion...If you can hear me, STOP ALL OF THIS NOW.'' Screamed Splinter in the Nightmare.

Edited by Calirolls

Illusion appeared next to Ivy and Splinter, as she spoke she walked closer and closer to her. "Its time to give up on him, you see..he is just not going to let go of his past, the more he thinks about it, the harder it will be for him to wake up." Illusion head turned to Ivy. "Go home Ivy, go home to all your 'friends'...thats if there are any left" She smirked.

Ivy looked at the companions, it hit her heart string. I mean she wasn’t really his companion, but something inside of her wanted it to happen. She looked at the doctor and tears welled up in her eyes. She looked at Splinter “We’re in his nightmare, we must wake him up if we hope to survive!” she said.

She looked at the doctor, she had nothing to say to him. She didn’t know how he left all his companions. She looked at the companions “Doctor, you gave them a better life…” She trailed off on hearing Illusion. Her ears twitched “NO! The doctors my friend and he needs me now…” She looked at the doctor.

She felt so helpless all of a sudden she picked up the doctor. “Doctor listen to me, there’s that saying the past is be hide us.. “ She paused. “It’s not true, is it? You have the best memories” she paused. “They love you so much doctor that you could go back… and see everyone of them

(edited)

The Doctor looked at her angry.

"Of COURSE not, you imbecile!"

He jumped to his hooves, tears still running down his cheeks.

"This is the last drop! I'm tired of helping you pathetic ponies! I'm tired of not being thanked for saving your sorry flanks over and over again, but if I do one thing wrong BAM! The whole of Time and Space is out to get me!"

He walked over to illusion.

"And YOU."

He said, spitting out his words full of venom.

"YOU had to remind me of all this. Remind me what I'm running from. Well, NO MORE RUNNING!"

He extracted his screwdriver, and pointed it at one of the black walls, revealing a door.

"You can bloody well get on with it by yourselves, for all I care! And you, miss "Oh, I'm such a drama queen, some silly bad thing happens to me and I go all evil", YOU are pathetic. I suffered my whole life, stupid!"

He walked out the door, and it closed behind him.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

(edited)

''What...The...'' Said Splinter staring at the Door The Doctor had slammed. Splinter eyed Illusion Closely and Charged up to her. ''YOU! YOU RUINED ARE ONLY WAY OUT OF HERE! YOU WERE POSSIBLY CRAZY FROM THE BEGINNING! YOU MADE THE DOCTOR HATE US! THIS WAS ALL PART OF YOUR STUPID PLAN! AND YOU DO NOT ABUSE IVY! YOU ARE HER FRIEND! YOU ARE PHYSIC AND EVIL! BUT YOU ARE STILL HER FRIEND!'' Screamed Splinter in rage as Picking Up Illusion and Punching her torso. Splinter then Dropped her...Realizing what he had just done. ''Oh Buck...I just remembered she was the Villain in all of this.'' Said Splinter as looking at Illusion. ''Heh...Can we talk this out over a nice Cup of Coffee?'' Said Splinter as Sweating and Backing away. He then walked up to Ivy And Prince Lightning Flicker. ''Run.'' Said Splinter to them.

Edited by Calirolls

Ivy shook her head at Splinter "it doesn't matter how life like that feels its fake" She sighed. She looked up at splinter "So many time have i tried to get hold of her in nightmare form, but it just turns out to be fake" She said as the Illusion faded away. She looked over at the tardis and wondered. She ran over to one and slammed open the door she smirked "its other gate way" she looked at the three ponys behide her "We must find the doctor!"

They came up to a junction, not knowing wich way to take, when they suddenly heard hoofsteps from their left.

An earth pony the colour of sunset stepped out of the shadows. She had a unkept, curly blonde mane and a question mark for a cutie mark.

She smiled slyly at them.

"This way, sweeties."

She said nothing more, and just stepped back into the shadows.

Ivy smiled and went the way the Filly said. She stopped as she heard a voice inside her head "i'm trying i really am" She said. A tear rolled down her check, but she shock it away. She was wanted to find the doctor more then ever now.

Splinter was following Prince and Ivy. ''Me? Ivy is the one who gets US into this stuff.'' Said Splinter to Prince As pacing up along Ivy's Side. ''Do we have any sort of plan?'' Asked Splinter as Looking at Ivy.

''YAY! FREE FALLING IS AWESOME!'' Said Splinter In Excitement as his Wings Popped up. He then Flew around a Circle Five times and then was Flying around the Speed of Light. ''WOO!'' Screamed Splinter before Plopping on the Floor.