Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Night to remember

Midnightive

Ivy smiled at Mika "Hi, Mika i was going to say something sooner but then we got chased" She looked at rose. "OH... hello rose!" She blinked slowly. "I guess thats me... why?" she aksed confused.

She stared at Ivy in the eyes (You know, the Rose Tyler stare) and said, in the most serious tone she could muster:

"Listen carefully. You saw what will happen. He'll abandon you. Leave you, whatever the reason, you just won't see him again. But for the sake of every living creature, don't give up on him. Enjoy every second you have with him, because only few get to travel with him.

And the price is keeping him away from himself. Ivy, we're the only thing keeping him connected to humanity, we're what helps him go on. And if you even DARE leave him, I'll create an interdimensional portal just to PUNCH you. Get the message?"

Ivy blinked slowly and nodded "Yes ma'ham!" she said. we'll she's got a mouth on her she thought. She looked at Rose "The Doctor trapped inside a nightmare, he saw his past self" she paused. Ivy sighed and looked at rose "I couldn't do anything, we need to find him again!" she said to her.

Rose nodded.

"Good thinking, you'll need it. Though I doubt those things will be hurt by it."

They stepped out. They were in Canterlot, but it looked diffrent. Buildings were either halfed or not there at all, and ponies were running and screaming for their lives.

"Quick, we need to go into the castle dungeons. The older the walks, the more time it takes those things to get through."

Rose slalomed through the panicking crowd, always running in the opposite direction whenever they heard a roar.

But she couldn't run forever. Infact, she eventually reached a dead end.

A loud cross between a screech and a roar sounded behind them.

"we're bucked." she said in total seriousness.

A pterodactyl like thing descended from the sky, a blade-like tail and it's mouth on its belly. The latter started squirming.

"Quick, run!" Rose shouted, as she threw some bubble gum at it. As they galloped past, the thing seemed to reach for them, but was anchored down by the gum.

Ivy blinked and looked at rose "Clever..." she said still galloping next to rose. She the looked at rose beside him and the ponies be hide her. She looked more closely at that thing and the looked and rose again. She grinned and rose "always running" she laughed as sped up the pace

"What's next?! Is sugar their weakness? " Prince looked behind him as he ran. "I'm going to beat it with a COOKIE!!" Prince said almost turning to do so. Prince stopped for a second a threw a cookie at the beast only to see where it's mouth really was. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! " Prince yelled galloping in front of Rose.

Rose kept running, still showing no emotion.

"Not sugar, age. You'd be surprised how much bubble gum can last."

They took a right turn, and smiled.

The castle was right in front of them. Unfortunately, so was a whole swarm of those things.

Ivy pulled at a face "How long had you been chewing that?!" she asked.

She looked behide to see if the other ponies were still keeping up. She then looked at Prince and smiled, "I think it should be all ok!"

Prince starting skidding down his speed to get a better look at the swarm. He looked at all their hungry mouths "Uh sorry I don't have anymore cookies! " said Pronce sheepishly. He looked at Ivy coming up real fast behind him. "You're going to have to settle for me!" he said puffing out his chest, trying to act tough. Almost instantly, 1 of the beasts came towards him at full speed. Prince's face went to terror "What?! Can't a Prince make a joke?!?!" he yelled skidding to a stop and turning and sprinting back to rose and the others. "Help me out over here!!" Yelled Pronce as the beast came closer.

Ivy ran beside prince and bucked the Reaper. She looked at as it raged "Well... i didn't think that threw..." she said. She started running along side Prince. She laughed and looked at him "this fun!" she said running away from him. So the reaper followed her, flew into a window and watched the reaper get stuck in the window hole. She flew out and back to Rose "Well i don't think that’s going to keep him long!"

Rose nodded.

They entered the castle, and started descending deep into the chambers, avoiding reapers on the way. They all eventually reached the center, and barragied the doors.

Rose looked at the middle of the room. A white portal thingie stood there, sucking in anything that got too near.

She smiled for the first time since they met, eyes full of tears.

"That's my ride." she said with a trembling voice.

Rose slowly walked towards the portal, now crying openly.

The reapers were consuming the doors in streams of light, holes appearing. She turned to Ivy, choking on her words.

"Tell... Tell the Doctor it's not his fault. He helped so many, he saved many more. I don't blame him, and he shouldn't blame himself, either." she burst crying. "Tell him I still love him..." she left her voice hanging, as she stepped into the light and they group once again found itself in the dark room.

Ivy hugged and Prince "Don't worry as long as i'm here you'll never be alone" She looked around. "Hmm, i guess this nightmare will end soon... i'm just not how to get out of here..."

"I think I can answer that."

A sleek stallion approached them.

They couldn't see him when he was standing in the dark, but now it was obvious.

He was the same stallion they saw in the flash back.

"I am the Master. Welcome to the Doctor's deepest guilt."

He walked them out, and what appeared before them was horrifying.

"Welcome to hell."

The ruins, the blood, the ponies dying and dying over and over again... it was too much.